Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:35 pm
Spencer looked at the question. It was one he was having difficulties with as well. He looked at Michishige since the guy seemed to know his stuff.

((g2g. goodnight))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:52 pm
(Yeah I'm heading off too, but I'm going to introduce a bit of a time skip. 30 -45 minutes later)

Alice stretched and yawned as she woke up, much akin to a small puppy or kitten awakening. She sat up and rubbed her eyes as she looked around. She remembered finding Zaias, and him leaving for food. But she was really hungry. She got out of bed and put her shoes back on.
He probably wouldn't be too mad if she waited at the stairs for him. He never said she had to stay hidden or anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Avery finished the last problem on her page and took a look around. Everyone seemed fairly,....disheartened...as usual. Though, Michishige was a spectacular help. Standing and stretching she decided she'd go get the snack tray. Pushing back her chair she headed off. Though for some odd reason the lights over the librarians desk were out.
Shrugging Avery opened the fridge and took out the platter.

Backing out of the kitchen she thought she felt something brush her skirt. Slightly scared she turned as fast as the platter would allow to peer into the shadows. Swallowing she put the platter on the counter and took a step towards the dark. In a school where some could control the dark you never knew what was really around you.
Throwing her senses out, she felt around. There was maybe a vague passing feeling, like what always happened in the library..but is was fading.
Relieved she picked the tray back up and set out for the table. Arriving she set it down, much to the delight of her classmates.
Realizing she'd forgotten the napkins though Avery jogged back to the kitchen to grab a roll of paper towel.

It was on her way back to the table the second time she felt it.
Something sneaking behind a bookcase.
Watching her.
Avery had stopped when she felt it, only feet away from the safety of the circle of light coming from the study table. Goosebumps crawled over her skin as she got cold.

Then she wondered...'cold? why would I be cold?...unless,' Avery quickly turned and reached through a gap in the shelf grabbing something small and soft.

A terrified little 'eek' came through the wall of books and Avery bent down to peer through some as she recognized the sound.

Removing a few books Avery smiled. "Well, hello there. And who might you be?" she asked letting go. "Sorry to scare you, come on over here." She said, and solved the issue by stepping around the case herself.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:59 pm
"OH MAN!!! SNACKS!!!!" Michishige said in delight. He ate several different fruits, hardly stopping for breath. He then went after the few sugary snacks in the center of the tray, brownies and other assorted chocolates. He continued to eat, and when he was done, leaned back in his chair and let out a small sigh of relief.

Then he thought, Where'd Avery go? I thought she only went to go get the tray of food... Michishige contemplated looking for her, but then thought, She's a big girl, she's capable of taking care of herself. I mean, not like she can run into any trouble in a library. She probably is just lookin' at a book or somethin'.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:08 am
(Lol, way to leave me to fend for myself. Double lol Way to use your powers. XD!!)

Avery bent down to meet the small girl eye to eye. She still hadn't spoken, and the silence was starting to get awkward until the girl's stomach made a drawn out grumbling sound. The girl went from staring balefully at Avery to looking at her own front in amazement.

Chuckling Avery took the small girl's hand.
"Hungry hunh? I just brought everyone a snack, why don't you come have some with us? We're just over here, come on." Avery said tugging.

"But!" The little girl spoke up, "I'm suppose to wait for Zaias! He's bringing me supper, and I don't know if 'm supposed to be up here, I'm supposed to be taking a nap downstairs."

Avery took in a lot with that speech, the two main points of course being, Zaias, and sleeping in the library basement. But all things would be solved in time. And first things first this little girl was hungry.
"Well, that's okay. I can get someone to leave a note for Zaias on the door, and you can just have a small snack until dinner, so your stomach doesn't talk anymore okay?" 'and in the meantime, I'll be calling Dr. Stanfield and Ms. Powers to help me figure this out.
Avery waited for the girls small nod before leading her over to the table to be 'ooh'd and 'aahh'd' over by the girls.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:15 am
((Shige sure does know how to protect a girl XP. Shige is lazy when he eats... get over it!))

When Michishige saw the little girl, he thought nothing of it. Until he realized that it was a little girl. In a library. A SCHOOL library, by herself. "Avery?! Since when did you have children?" Michishige said mockingly. "The little girl is awfully cute to be yours though," Michishige said with a teasing sound in his voice. "Where'd you get her?" Michishige started thinking to himself, Mental note, when something doesn't seem right, USE MY POWERS.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:20 am
"She was haunting the bookcases, right up until her stomach gave her away. Her older brother ...goes here. Sorta."
Avery stacked a small sample of everything on a napkin and settled it in front of the girl.

Turning to Shige she added in a slightly lower tone.
"I don't know her name yet, but her brother was expelled last year...and she was mentioning something about sleeping in the basement. I think we should call in a teacher."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:22 am
"Did you even ask how she got here? I think we should get the girl's side of whatever story she has before we call in a teacher... We don't what'll happen to this little bugger." Michishige looked at the little girl, captivated by her cuteness and innocence.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:26 am
"Oh please, like anyone could send that face away." Avery said under her breath as the little girl actually said "num num num" as she munched away on itty little bites of a brownie.

"Besides I'm thinking Ms. Powers, or Dr. Stanfield. Neither of them would do that. But if you wanna know try asking."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:33 am
"I guess you're right..." Michishige to a second to think about it. "Lemme ask her and see what she tells us..." He told Avery. "Hey there!" Michishige said to the little girl. He smiled kindly at her. "My name is Michishige! But you can call me Shige for short. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:35 am
The little girl happily bobbed on her knees in the adult sized chair as she focused on popping a grape in her mouth.
Swallowing she looked at Shige and said "AL-issss" (Alice)

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:37 am
Michishige chuckled. 'AL-issss' was just so adorable. "Well Alice, how'd you get here? Only big kids are supposed to be here." Michishige was hoping that the little girl named 'AL-issss' would tell him at least SOMETHING about how she got here or where she came from.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:41 am
"Iiiii...got a ride." Alice said, clearly being ambiguous and avoiding eye contact. She plucked up another grape and bit it in half.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Avery meanwhile was calling up to Ms. Powers in the guidance counselors office, and leaving a message on Dr. Stanfield's machine. Hanging up the phone she went back to listen in.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:46 am
Michishige could tell she was lying, but he didn't want to make the girl too uncomfortable, so he asked her something else. "Where'd you get a ride from, Alice?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:52 am
"A taxi! Duh!" Alice chimed pointing her half grape towards the higher levels of the library.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
(lol one more and I'm outta here.)

Ms. Powers came quietly into the library and sat unnoticed at the table while the study group and the little girl chattered away. She wouldn't interrupt, sometimes it took a peer, (or close to it) to help someone open up.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:59 am
((Awww... I'm having so much fun wiff chu...))

Michishige sighed. Man, does this girl know her way around questions or what? he thought. "Well Alice, eat all you like." At that Michishige walked over to Avery. "As you probably know, I didn't get squat outta that child." Michishige turned and noticed Ms. Powers sitting, but didn't say anything.

((I actually has to go as well... Bai!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games