Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image
:::::~Tsubasa Souhma~:::::

"Hey Ven, how close are you and Ami?" Tsubasa questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:38 pm
serrinia sighed as everyone seemed to be showing off or panicked... as the chaos started to die she quickly took her chance and left the crowd without being noticed, when she was far away she sighed and took off her top, revealing a a tank top and her crystal wings, she sighed as the wind buffered tham and she flew a little above the ground to help clear her mind of thoughts...
User Image  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:40 pm
-Ven folded an origami rose and placed it over ami's heart- -The rose glowed with light as it sucked the darkness out of ami- "This should do for now...at least" ven said  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:42 pm
She awoke and noticed she was still turning black and no one noticed apparently, she ran away as quickly as she could she didn't want anyone to follow her, she couldn't let That happen again.

User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:42 pm
-Ven lookes over at tsubasa- "Well... We're friends" ven said  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:43 pm
-Ven dashed after ami- "I can help you Ami!" ven shouted.  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:48 pm
(yes, i suppose) She kept running no one can help me she thought and ran, she was turning 18, the time when she turns into..., the black made very old markings on her skin. No!!! hot tears ran down her face as she ran.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:51 pm
"Don't make me do this!" Ven yelled "I can help you!" -ven grabbed ami's arm-  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image
serrinia sighed as she heard the chaos and tried to turn her mind blank, closing her eyes as she let the wind currents guide her extremly sensitive wings... after awile her mind went blank, but were suddenly filled with visions of the future and screamed when they flooded her mind with death and pain.. she fell out of the sky with a thud and groaned, before looking around in worry of anyone seeing her "please no...please tell me its not real.." she begged herself, wrapping her arms around her knees and went in fetal position. she knew it would probably come true, like her other visions.. she sighed, she didn't want to see it again but she had to know more of it... she sighed and went back into the sky, it was the only time she atually had them mostly, unless she was endangered then they came whenever, she concentrated and closed her eyes, trying to see the vision again...  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 pm
"No!!" she yelled, she couldn't go back, her traumatic childhood was coming back to haunt her.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:58 pm
Ven knew what was going on the moment she touched Ami. She stepped back..."Only you can stop it now...I know you can."Ven said as she looked at Ami.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:03 pm
she stopped once she heard those words and looked at Ven straight in the face, one half of her is black and the eye is bright red. "I can't do it alone, I..I'm not strong enough...please help me!" she fell on her knees and cried, and screamed out in pain as she felt something pushing from the inside of her back....  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Slendy Tree

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:05 pm
Name: Mim Caldwell
Class: regular
Color(s) of Neko: black
Bio: Comes from a rich family. Loves to read, write, dance, and sing.
Pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image
the visions flashed again in her mind and she held off the urge to scream or whimper, they went slower and she could see them more clearly..oh no.. please no! she gave a deep breath to keep herself from crying, she landed softly on the ground and began crying though.
a cold hand went on her shoulder and she looked up at the figure that was pale and see through and it smiled.
"heya sis.." it said. "i heard you crying..need to talk?"
serrinia sighed, her sister was like her guardian angel, but a little different, she only showed when she really needed someone.. "I saw it... i saw what'll happen, arianna...everyones in danger.." she said with a small sob.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games