Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:42 pm
*sits near Rivonu* Hello, Niji.

*sits on the edge of the pet pool with his tail in the water* Thistle, have the fairies been around Amy a lot lately? You can nod for yes or shake your head for no.

*says to the waiter* I'd like a blackberry-raspberry smoothie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:49 pm
Tommy finished the smoothies and set Amy's in front of hers and Karrie's in front of his.

Amy grabbed hers and took a sip.

At the pet pool Thistle was floating on her stomach. She nodded at Velcore's question and then shook her head. The fairies had been around Amy, but Amy hadn't noticed.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Thank you. *takes a sip of his smoothie*

Yes and no? confused Hmmm.... does that mean she doesn't know?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:03 pm
*Rivonu puts Niji on the floor*

So guys what's crackin'? ^^

*Niji walks around the pool and sees Thistle*

Meep Meep?  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 pm
Amy looked at Karrie and then turned to look at Rivonu. She didn't want Karrie to have to share his family troubles again if he didn't want to. That could be stressful.

"Well, for me, I've been focusing on trying to think up good prizes for the games here."

She turned, took her sandals off, tossed them to the edge of the pool, and dipped her legs into the pool.

Thistle squeaked happily at Velcore and nodded quickly. He got it!

She was so focused on Velcore at the moment that she hadn't noticed the new pony nearby.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Awesome 'I still wish for my shrimp platter' stare

*Niji looks at the water nervously*

Meep Mep

*Niji taps the water with her hove she splashes water in her face and runs to Rivonu*

Meep Meep Meep!

*Rivonu looks at the Niji. Niji seems to be scared of the water*

Oh don't worry Niji it's just water

Meep Meep Meep!

*Niji puts her hoves over her face*

Oh come on Niji it's not that bad

*She grabs Niji and puts her in the water*

MEEEP! MEEP!

*Niji flails her hoves back and forth*

MEEP! MEEEEEP!

*Niji manages to jump out of the water and hides under the chairs*

Meep Meep! Niji mutters as she hides under one of the lounge chairs  

Rivonu

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:29 pm
*shrugs and watches Rivonu and Niji in the water, sipping his drink*

Hmmm... I think I will go speak to her. *flies up, his tail unintentionally flicking water at Thistle, and goes over to Amy* Amy? I need to speak to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:34 pm
{{Just to make sure that you know, Rivonu, the pet pool and the human pool are different. smile }}

Amy watched Niji curiously. "You know, she seems just like Smok. He's really scared of the water, too."

She turned and looked at Karrie in concern. He was being so silent.

She reached over and started rubbing his back. Then, she leaned over and whispered softly, "Do you want to go play some games now that we have our drinks?"

She saw Velcore fly over to them and then heard him speak to her. She sighed in frustration and considered it for a moment. Then, she straightened up.

"I'll be right back, Karrie. Excuse me for a moment, Rivonu."

She stood up from the stool on the dry side of the bar and followed Velcore toward the entrance building. When they were by the back wall, she crossed her arms over her chest.

"What is it Velcore?"

She was still frustrated with the dragon, but usually what he had to say was pretty important.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:39 pm
All right. *sips his drink, watching Mitri who is still asleep floating on the inner tube in the middle of the pool*

Amy, Thistle told me that the faries have been around you a lot lately. That may be why you have not been feeling yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:44 pm
Amy's eyes widened and she straightened slightly. "She what?... How do you know I haven't been feeling myself? I haven't seen any fairies."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 pm
You spoke to Kits about it. She told me. *pauses for a moment* It is possible that it is their mating season. More fairy dust would be produced during that time. *looks concerned* It may not be wise for you to remain at your house for a few days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 pm
Amy groaned and leaned her head back against the wall. "Good God... I thought those fairies said they weren't going to cause problems anymore. Though, it's not like this is directly their fault. I still wish I could ask my mother if she ever had problems with the fairies being in her garden when she lived in the house."

She sighed and looked back down at Velcore. "Well, I'll stay with you and Karrie as long as Karrie needs me. Otherwise, maybe Kits will let me stay with her if it would be easier for everyone for me to just stay there instead."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:05 pm
You cannot contact your mother at all? *tilts his head to the side to think for a moment*

I am sure Karrie will not mind you staying with him. *appears to be smiling smugly*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:12 pm
Amy shook her head. "No, she just took off. I have no idea where she's at."

She looked over at the pool where Karrie was and felt a little tugging at her heart. "Yeah, for now he might not... I'm the one available right now."

She looked back over at Velcore and then frowned in confusion slightly when she saw a smile on his face, a smile that she usually didn't see on Velcore's face.

"What is it, Velcore?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:18 pm
*looks confused* What do you mean? Why did you say that you are the one available right now?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games