Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 pm
((How come I think that means 'Death Star'?))

"Aye, Captain?" Kaizeloye raised a hand like a child in a classroom would, rubbing the number imprinted on his arm curiously. "This is necessary to our success, correct? How long exactly has this been beneath Hueco Mundo?"

"Augur, Ookami no Keiji." Kousuke studied one of the ends of his nodachi as it formed to become a separate blade as he sought an answer. "I'm sorry, I guess I didn't hide it as well as I thought. I'm not bothered by you, or nervous of your mask. It's just that..." He trailed off for a moment, tapping his zanpakuto on the ground softly. "Every time I see you, or Kenzo, the thought of the Quincies always comes to my mind...Something I couldn't prevent. You never know what's in store." Taking a half-step, Kousuke disappeared, reappearing behind Akihime, and swung his glaive at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 pm
((Because it totally does! xd You gonna post as Maria so Ky can fight you?))
Akihime dodged the blade and countered with a quick jab at his ribcage. "Would you mind telling me what that is?" she said cheerfully. She could easily see how seriously he felt about the subject, but she felt that amiability might dispel the tense air. She hoped he would open up to her.

"My humble airship is the result of a discovery I made as an Adjuchas. Miles and miles from here, in the ancient city where i first learned the Sith art. Powerful the Jedi's allies may be, but this is all we need, I assure you." Drekovec said quietly as they made their way to the airship's control room, each individual light fixture flashing a different color for every spiritual being that walked by it.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:39 pm
((i did not know you were going to pull the death star into this.....so do you mind telling me where a certain weak point that is only 3 meters wide is on the airship so my jedi character can have sudden knowledge of this...hehe jk! also who has a character that my jedi can spare with so i can set it up?))

Higlark gave a surprised look when he saw the massive airship and was more amazed by the inside as the Espada went inside the airship. He looked at the numeral 3 that he had on his chest then thought, 'I need to get stronger more stronger and show master that I am no number three.'

Grensho seemed quite interested with the airship as he saw that it would give them a great advantage in this war. He looked at Higlark who was looking at his numeral and he thought that Higlark would not have been as powerful as he, but it seemed in Drekovec's eyes that Higlark was more powerful. Alas, this did not bother Grensho that much for he did not care about climbing the ladder of power all he cared about is taking out the Soul Society and the Jedi Order. And he will continue to accomplish that goal no matter what power level he is.

Kenzo nodded then said, "Yes, I was hoping to train with either you or Chron. I want to see how different it is to fight a Force user. Even though these Sith have different Force powers then you do you might still be able to train to where I can be on some ground with fighting with these Sith."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:46 pm
((I've got plans for our Death Star, don't worry. But it'll have nothing to do with whomprats and X-Wings. xd And I'm not too sure what you were asking there. Set what up?))

Daisuke smiled and bowed his head. "Be careful what you wish for, Quincy. But I'm glad I found you. Akihime and Kousuke have already left, and I assume everyone else has found someone to fight with, so that leaves you and me. Vivisect, Yamato!" Daisuke called as he leapt over the Quincy's shoulders, slashing down with his zanpakuto in its rigid sabre form.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:55 pm
((i mean set up the conversation as to start training with someone))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm
((Oh, that. Well, there's just Zero Manaki left. Chron can battle him. He's under Ky's control, now.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:23 pm
((Sorry, lol. There's a lot of black text posts.))

Kousuke leaned back to parry the jab, bringing the Seele Schneider up above Akihime's head with a few hits. He paused to shrug and flip his own weapon over the back of his hand, using it like a pool stick with his other, aiming for Akihime's hip. "Maybe." He said a little quietly, beginning to wonder if this was a training battle or if it was becoming an interrogation. "The battles, the Hollows, that one Arrancar...I only returned to Sereitei recently, but I feel like everything is coming out now."

Maria nodded, reaching with one hand to her own zanpakuto, which she'd drawn. "Captain, have you...ever been to Hueco Mundo before?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 pm
Akihime sensed that she was probably annoying the Captain at this point, but she pressed onward anyway. "Perhaps you're right, Captain Suzuki. But what about me? Why so tense around me and my brother?" She rolled her hips to the side, and slapped the zanpakuto away with her glowing blue blade. In the same maneuver, she moved to slash across his chest. Even if he didn't defend, the blade wouldn't even cut him.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:56 pm
Kousuke felt a slight tingling sensation on his chest even as he followed the momentum of his glaive, tucking into a roll and jabbing it into the ground like a javelin to bring himself back up to stand. "Not all Quincies hated Soul Reapers." The Captain whirled and held the zanpakuto at hip level for a wide sweep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:34 pm
Akihime did not block the blow, but instead dodged it with Hirenkyaku. Appearing back-to-back against Kousuke, she whispered to him.
"I know. My mother didn't hate Soul Reapers."
She launched herself from where Kousuke stood, turning as she sailed through the air. When Kousuke reentered her field of vision, she began firing spirit arrows, trying again to goad him into telling her what he was hiding.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:18 am
Chron wandered through the gardens some more when he found Zero just sitting around. Sensing all the spikes in spirit pressure he figured that everyone was sparring now except for Zero sitting in front of him. He walked up to Zero then said, "Greetings, my name is Chron Maru, I am a Jedi from Corusant. What is your name?"

Kenzo was surprised at how quick Diasuke was to start the fight as he was over his head about to cut him down. He used Hirenkyaku to get a few feet from Diasuke then used his sanrei glove to materialize a bow then fired five spirit arrows in downward linear form to line up with Diasuke's gravitational decent to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 am
(( I has my computer back and its fixed! gaia is no longer blocked.))  

Jett Foulke

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 am
((wow, dude. You picked a hell of a time to come back. xd We actually used your characters while you were gone, this time. Grensho is Espada 4, Allie betrayed Soul Society and sided with the Hollows as Espada 1. She has fully mastered her Hollowifcation, and is an instrumental part in Drekovec's plans. Also, we now has the Death Star. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:15 pm
((Whoo! After many long months, celebration time!))

"Of course." Kaizeloye nodded in agreement, eying the flashing lights with interest. He'd never seen anything like them before. Reaching out, he touched one gently, withdrawing his hand with caution.

"I..." Kousuke blinked back the sudden stinging in his eyes. He took a defensive stance as Akihime jumped, grabbing his zanpakuto in it's middle with both hands to twirl it fan-like, spirit arrows becoming caught in the high-speed blur and dissipating harmlessly. One flew past his cheek as he stopped his glaive unconcernedly. Kousuke stared blankly at the ground for a few long moments. "Akahana...Atsushi. Your mother..." He swallowed the lump in his throat as he looked up at Akihime, voicing the guarded secret he'd kept for so long. "I-I'm your father."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:53 pm
Ty Gwynnia

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he looked up at Akihime, voicing the guarded secret he'd kept for so long. "I-I'm your father."

((i know the second part of the post was suppose to be serious but i cant pass this up........."NNNOOOOO,NO!!!"))  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff