Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Tamer Island Tour '10 (Art is done ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 pm
Pummel_musss
(Quick one, took me... what.. 23 minutes? I might add a little later)

User Image

Prologue

”Tell me again why I agreed to this?”
The voice, though loud and tinged with what could only be read as irritation was immediately drowned under the heavy beat of drums and bass as the music thundered across the open arena like crashing waves, forcing the blood-warm bodies of the enormous crowd in front of the massive scene at the center of the concert to writhe and move to the alluring beat, panting for air with eyes lit with excitement and emotion.
Kaya, the human tamer whom the annoyed voice belonged too, stood far away from said area.
That did not, however, mean that she was safe from the entranced crowd who were so busy yelling, whistling and dancing around like kitten after strings that they did not see the slight girl make her way in between their massive bodies. She placed an elbow in the center of a Garurumons chest, let out a faint expression of disgust when she felt the sheen of sweat on the wolfs soaked blue fur and tried her best to press herself trough what space there was between the canine and the Unimon in front of him.
She felt a quiver of unintentional fear at walking right behind the arse of something resembling a horse, or anything with the right equipment for a sound kick that could know her head off, but managed to quench that notion before it became more than a mere uncomfortable feeling in her chest.
“Excuse me sir would you mind moving back a bit so I can pass!”
Kaya yelled the question up at the Garurumon who seemed to pay no attention to the frail human under his snout
“HEY! I´M TALKING TO YOU!!”
Kaya let out a chocked cough, lungs and throat protesting quite vigorously at the abuse.
She was not used to yelling.
A heavy paw landed on the ground right behind her, one of the sharp claws swept down her legs, tearing open her beige skirt like knife trough butter. The girl froze, cheeks coloring as the blood vessels there filled out in embarrassment as she felt a draft against her pale white inner thighs.
“Woops kid, sorry about that”
The wolfs voice, a rumbling deep baritone, cut trough Kaya´s horror. She turned her head up, met the wolfs pale blue eyes which shone with amusement at the poor girls predicament..
And then she socked the canine a right hook that had the dog yelping and falling flat on his butt in shock.
He heard her mutter a quite “Thank you” before she vanished into the crowd once more, lost between an ocean of moving limbs as the next song began on stage.

Chapter 1: At the edge of chaos

“Then you will hear the thunder
Blow you mind asunder”

The lyrics and voice from the inner stage, a Floramons, rose above the crowd like a soaring Birdramon and enticed the spellbound audience into head banging and roaring as the heavy rock beat swept the stadium into a brutal inferno of noise.
Kaya had made her way through the worst of the crowd, it felt as if there had been miles of it, and now she found herself at the edge of the concert stadium. Standing near the walls, listening to half drunk digimons and tamers crowing along with Floramon as if they were the ones performing for the thousands standing in the nearby area. A sigh fell from the young womans moist lips as she ran her tongue over them and crossed her arms. Without the wet, lurk warm heat from the many bodies gathered at the center of the concert it was fairly cold, and as she looked up towards the sky above she spotted the grey, dark clouds which drifted by unseen by the many beings beneath them, dancing away and ignoring the warning of rain to come
“Miss?”
Kaya turned her head towards the sound, she had barely heard it above the buzzing that seemed to haunt her ears now that she had gotten a little farther away from the roaring music.
how loud could a couple of Rookies play anyways? It was absurd.
A dark haired Spanish boy, a few years older than her, stared at her from curious brown eyes.
For half a second Kaya´s body tensed in preparation of flight, the thought ”He knows!” echoed through her head before she remembered that she was not here as the Bloodsoaked princess tonight.
She was Rebecca Almond, not Kaya. Her hair, usually a livid copper red, was now carefully hidden under a long blond wig and her piercing amber eyes protected by the mask of baby blue contacts.
She had protested quite vigorously when her digimons attempted to drag her along with them to the 2010 concert near Net work city west, but after her Chaos Lucemon Toluce lend her one of his wigs and his make-up (She had to talk to him about that) and Flame, her Meramon, had promptly gotten her a false passport to bring along should a police officer stop her.
Kaya had told Flame that faking a passport was illegal… It had taken her roughly 4 seconds to remember that she was in fact a wanted criminal, murderer even, why on earth should she worry about a fake passport. She decided it must be the ethics.
After much whining she had agreed to go to the concert to look out for her partners, make sure they were safe, keep an eye on them. Right.
Five minutes after the concert started she had lost track of ever-single-one.
She was not worried about some of her older partners, they could take care of themselves, but the younger ones…. And Piedmon.
By the digital gods, she didn’t want to think about that.
The former redhead crossed two fingers and decided to put her faith in Piedmons girlfriend Crescemon
“Miss, are you okay?”
Kaya blinked as she tuned back into the real world and stared at the boy, or rather, UP at the boy
“Yes?”
A beer was presented to her with a shaking hand, the other tamer was obviously a little drunk already and so was the X-Agumon tumbling around behind him. Kaya looked down at the cup of beverage and promptly plastered on an apologetic smile
“Thank you so much, but I´m allergic to alcohol”
That said, she spun around and vanished into a heard of incredibly drunk bird digimons.

Chapter 2:Mistake
Mistake.
That one word rang though her body along with the fear as Kaya desperately tried to press herself out of the crowd which seemed to press into her from all sides. Humans and digimons of all sizes, roaring, crying out as their limbs flailed like the arms of a Gesomon, tearing at her clothes and skin.
“AH!”
The girls voice drowned under the blaring music, flashing red lights blinded her and she fell into a scaled tail that swung her around into open claws. A single bloody gash opened on her arm. Crimson red fluid bubbled to the surface of her white skin, dripped down her bare arms. Kaya felt a shiver run through her, she tried to fight her way out of the stage area but there were too many bodies, too many arms and voices and legs and she was tired and scared and bleeding and she wanted OUT.
“Baby!”
Male voice, someone caught her from behind and spun her around. She fought, got away, fell.
A horrified scream tore itself from her throat when a massive foot came towards her from above. She rolled to the side, away from the massive Greymons toes, and was then suddenly hanging midair with something cold and slimy around her waist. Dozens of eyes turned to her, people laughed, the song continued on stage and the lights kept flashing, flashing, flashing. She couldn’t see!
Then she fell, trough the air and landed in the back of some kind of insect digimon. The beings shell was hard and smooth, she slid down the side and fell once more. Her body hit the ground soundlessly.
The lights flashed, her head throbbed.
She hurt.
Something above her… something… a skull. Burning red eyes
´Death?´
And she knew no more.

“And does it matter in the end?
When we fade away, what do we leave behind
Other than those who grieve”

Epilogue: The end
After Reapermon brought Kaya home the digimons decided; Next time, they would have to drag Myotismon along too so he could watch her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 pm
*Night prays he is victorious* C'mon luck I need your assistince .  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:44 pm
King won the song contest ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 pm
I lose again.........  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 pm
kirashimu

*hugs the breath out of Kira* THANK YOU! Sorry Gem, songs are what I do.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 pm
*Claps* Nice job King * Prays for Tentomon* .  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 pm
Pummel wins Rp
USSR Second
Liger Third

Claim you digimon, they will be done by Saturday ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 pm
I will trade for Kain's Gabumon, but if not I will claim my Floramon.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 pm
kingofjokers7
kirashimu

*hugs the breath out of Kira* THANK YOU! Sorry Gem, songs are what I do.

Congratulations King : )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 pm
*Nght starts breaking into dust then coming back then rumbling agian so it goes like this * Crumble , Turn Back , Crumble.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 pm
I want to Donate the Pagunimon to Poca. (Wind-Up Pocket)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 pm
Thank you Windy but you keep it : 3  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Also, did I mention the special bonus? These digimon are animated!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:03 pm
):

Really? Are you sure?

I guess i'll adopt him.

<_<  

Im Windspirit

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100