Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 am
User Image
Bridgett Warren

Bridgett blushed bright red and looked down in embarrassment. She didn't remember telling her name to anyone but they did announce it. Muggle-born? Brooms? She wasn't cut out for this. She focused on her hands and the muffin she still held. She started to wish for Jonathon right now. He was probably up where they would be sleeping.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am
Ein
Ein started to get nervous, "I'm sorry if I said anything to offend you, please don't look sad. Your not the only muggle-born, a person born to a family of non-magical blood. You will learn everything in due course I'm sure, my name is Einri Farren by the way; you can call be Ein if you want." he sighed. If only Loch were in the same house, he would have solved this in no time. "Bridget, did I mention to you that I have a twin brother in Gryffindor?"  

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 am
User Image
Bridgett Warren

Bridgett looked up at him. He didn't seem so scary. And he had siblings who he was away from too. Straining her neck to see the other tables she asked "Which one is Gryffindor? Do you have any other siblings?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:22 am
Ein
He pointed to the far table. "That is my brother at the end, identical twin, minus the glasses. I have one other sibling, three years younger, a younger sister named Caelia. We are an Irish family. Do you have siblings? Are they muggle-borns, or just muggles?"  

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:29 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
It seemed as if Bailey's eyes, in between, and even during every conversation she held, were continually getting lost in Nevin's. She ran her hand mindlessly along his arm, slowing a bit User Image when she reached his swollen muscles. A light smirk toughed her lips and she laid her head against his shoulder with content. Rose soon joined the party, and Bailey suddenly realized how alone the girl seemed. "Hi Rose, how was your summer?" She asked enthusiastically, not wanting to seem like she was going out of her way to engage in conversation. In the year Rose had spent on the Quidditch team, her and Bailey had actually connected rather well, which again brought back the realization that all of this, all of these people and all of Hogwarts would be taken from her by the end of the year.

When one of the first years she had been trying to cheer up brought up the issue of disappointing his parents, Bailey sighed quietly and rubbed Leo's jet black fur. Ignoring the boy's first comment, she replied to his second.
"Yes, I'm the team captain. I'm glad you're excited to join the team." Bailey listened as he engaged in conversation with the other unhappy Hufflepuff who had at least agreed to eat something, a silent smile approaching her lips to see that they were already warming up to their surroundings.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 am
FatesMyBitch
User Image
Bridgett Warren

Bridgett nodded. "I have an older brother named Francoeur, we call him Frank, and a little sister named Mona. They are just normal but my dad is worried my sister will be weird like me." They had been so excited that she would be learning magic. Her brother said that it would make her so powerful she wouldn't need to defend her anymore. Her sister had said that they could make art and help animals and have so much fun together when she came home.

FatesMyBitch

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:36 am
Ein
Einri's eyebrows flew up, "Are you an artist?" he asked intriguingly. He always had been interested in art, because he could never be good at it. "Are you any good?" He began to get more interested in Bridget. Maybe Hufflepuff won't be so bad at all, and he could tell Loch that today was the first time he talked to an actual girl; besides Caelia, which didn't count because she was his sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:47 am
User Image
Bridgett Warren

Bridgett shrugged. "I have to keep working on it but I'm pretty good. I really like animation. Whenever a new movie came out my dad would take me see it. Drawing usually helps me remember things." She wasn't so afraid now. Nice people were here. "Do you draw?"

FatesMyBitch

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:49 am
True to the end, united we stand...

User Image

Charlotte sat at her table, feeling great about the start of her second year here. Her eyes first fell on the quidditch captain, and her first thought was to make a good impression and try to score a spot on the team, but her shyness got the best of her and she turned to a couple of first years. They were discussing Art at the time. One of them, the female, had short brown hair. Charlotte turned her attention fully towards them and spoke, "Hello. My name's Charlotte. I hear you're talking about art. I love art!" It was sort of a cheesy way to introduce herself, but to Charlotte, it was pure gold. She had defeated her shyness at last.

2nd Year

...so I stand by my friends.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 am
Ein
Einri looked very confused. "What is animation?" he asked, "I have never heard of a thing like it, does it have to do with drawing?" He glanced at the second year near them, she seemed overly conscious of herself as she put on a fake cheesy smile. "Can I help you?" he asked her.  

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:58 am
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose glanced up from her book as she heard her name being spoken by the seventh year, Bailey. A smile took her face. Bailey was a lovely role model for her. As her parents had been taken away from her when she was still young, she constantly looked for a woman who would be the best role model for her. Bailey turned out to be one of those.

"Oh it was lovely" she said holding her smile,"I aided my friend in the purchase of a lovely little bunny. Oh how cute he was" she said with a soft giggle. Daisy's pet was just darling. She hoped to see more of it later after the ceremony was finished.

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image
Bridgett Warren

Bridgett grinned at the new girl. "What do you like to draw?" She looked nice and she was trying to talk to them. Turning to Ein she gave him a confused looked. "Animation helps you make movies. Its become really popular. They can take any picture and put it into a computer. A lot movies have animation."

FatesMyBitch

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:10 pm
True to the end, united we stand...

User Image

Charlotte sort of cringed at the boy's semi hostile reaction but smiled when the girl asked her what her favorite drawing subjects were. "I'm kind of an anime girl. I tried animation once, but my running squirrel looked like a dark flash across the screen. I also like drawing landscapes. You?"

2nd Year

...so I stand by my friends.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Bridgett Warren

Bridgett was oblivious to Ein reaction and continued to speak happily with the girl. "I like to doodle mostly. I don't have a computer so I can't play with actually animation or anythin' but I like to look at storyboard stuff. I draw animals but I'm not very good at people."

FatesMyBitch

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games