Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:59 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Aleera had to double check too, even though she knew that it wasn't my style." Markus admitted with a laugh. "And yes. I was tailing you guys actually. I do every time he goes anywhere outside the castle. But when news of the fire reached me, I had to change my plans." He frowned thoughtfully. "We can't directly attack him anymore, not as this new king. Otherwise, the rebellion will be seen as the instigators and he can claim he was just defending himself. We need to move carefully right now."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:04 pm

"Yes, You need to keep the people on your side." Akila nodded, shedding the cloak, and revealing the pretty desert dress. Even with the scars, she had a unique beauty. She didn't seem to notice though, oddly shy of showing her scars. It was embarrassing, but she felt like with the cloak on, she was hiding from him, and becoming part of this alliance...this rebellion, meant she had to be open.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:49 pm

User Image

"We've spread the word though, quietly, that it wasn't us. We can't have people thinking we would harm innocents like that." Markus said with a nod. He fought not to blush as Akila shed her cloak, though he wasn't sure how well it worked. Even with the addition of the scars, she was still just as beautiful to him as she'd been before. The scars simply added to his determination for there to not be another one added to her body.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Akila looked in thought, "Okay... Just be careful who you tell in person... Not everyone can be trusted..." She bit her bottom lip.
"Actually, let me rephrase that. You CAN trust anyone, it's whether or not they are the type that will take advantage of that." Akila had an optimistic opinion of people, but she wasn't completely naive of the world's ways.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:04 pm

User Image

Markus laughed and shook his head. "Darlin' I've been doing this too long to make a simple mistake now." He said teasingly. "We never say it's 'us'. We always just use the 'I heard a rumor' excuse." He explained with a smile. "We're very careful about who we reveal ourselves to. Our very lives depend on it." But yet he'd let Akila come here without even a second thought.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Akila blushed a littl and laughed at herself, "Sorry, I guEss it's one of hard to get my head around it." Listening to him, she seemed to notice that too, and smiled, "You have no idea how great it is to see you."

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:14 pm

User Image

Markus smiled secretively. "You simply haven't been looking then. I've been around a lot." He said with a laugh. "But it is nice to finally actually talk to you again, rather than just watching." It was more than nice. It was great, ecstatic even. He was pleased to see that, however much she'd changed, she was still the sweet Akila he'd fallen in love with.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Akila looked confused for a moment before smiling, "quite the stalker, hmm?" she laughed lightly. "My own guardian angel." she smiled as she touched one of his feathers like she used to. She liked to touch them because they were a kind of soft that was completely unique.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 pm

User Image

"Mm-hmm. You don't know how many other angels I had to fight off to be yours." Markus said with a teasing grin. His wings relaxed their tense posture at the familiar touch, half-spreading. He loved when his wings were touched gently. They were sensitive so a soft touch felt nice. When the king had grabbed them in their fight though, that had been excruciating.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:07 am

Akila smiled and covered her mouth as she yawned. She continued to lightly stroke his wing, "How are you're injuries?" She asked abruptly.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:29 pm

User Image

Markus, relaxing under the touch, seemed startled by the question. "Injuries? Which ones?" He asked before he realized there was only one time Akila had seen him get hurt. "Oh that. I'm fine. Was sore for a while, but I'm good now. We have some hedgewitches here, not real experts at anything but they can help speed up the healing."

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Akila bt her bottom lip, before hugging him, "I'm glad" She sighed, "...I was really worried."

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:29 pm

User Image

Markus was caught off guard by the hug. He blinked in surprise then slowly hugged her back. "Hey. No need to worry about me." He told her softly. "I always bounce back, right?" He said with a cocky grin, one that said everything was alright. "I've always been fine before. I'm sturdy and a quick healer." Even as a child, he'd always healed fast. A good thing as he hadn't always been the most graceful thing on the ground, often tripping or stumbling.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Akila nodded a little, "Yeah, I know." she laughed a little breathily, like she was about to cry, even though she wasn't. Her ears flicked, and she pulled back just a little, "I suppose your body HAD to adjust with a childhood like yours." She teased him a little, but she'd never say that his clumsiness always caught her attention.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 pm

User Image

Markus grinned, rubbing the back of his neck. "Super healing. Necessary adaptation for when I ground walk." He said with a laugh. "I've gotten better though. I can usually walk without falling now, or even tripping." He wasn't afraid to make fun of himself. It was something of a common joke among the rebellion, that they were following someone who couldn't even walk. In the air was a whole other matter though.

User Image
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games