Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

*After finishing off with the bathroom Miss Hiatay walked towards the living room where she sat on the couch and stared at nothing in particular.She wondered when would be the right time to talk to everyone? she shook her head and said sadly*

If only they'd all stay put for one second...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image "Okay, let me see..." Naoki looked at Lilianna from a couple of angles and smiled. "Got it. Wait a second."

She went about the rooms, looking for a spray bottle. When she finally found a clean empty one in a bathroomc loset, she filled it up with water and headed back.

Naoki spritzed Lilianna's hair until it was wet enough and began snipping here and there. "Seems a shame to cut all of this off!" she said. "You've probably been growing it out for a while."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:02 pm
User ImageRyuu noticed Hiatay was looking a little down. After placing the shotgun and coffee beans on a nearby table walked over to her."Something on your mind Miss Hiatay?"Ryuu asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

*Miss Hiatay looked at the attractive young man who sat down besides her, and was oddly concerned about she felt*

Im sorry...and you are?
*She asked with a questioning expression on her face as she eyed the young man...probably he was another of Koji's family members or something*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:50 pm
User ImageRyuu was kind of shocked that Hiatay but just decided to tell her*"Uh it's me Ryuu."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image

*She scooted uncomfortably close, and studied him for a while before her eyes opened a bit and said*
Ryuu? wow you sure look different without your uniform on!!
*she giggled and then pulled back away from him* 0///0

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:11 pm
User ImageRyuu blushed a bit as she got real close to him"Uh thanks."Ryuu said and noticed his arm was against her chest and pulled back at the same time she did and was blushing as she was."Uh sorry, I was just wondering if something was on your mind is all."Ryuu asked blushing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:07 am
User ImageUser ImageSirena sharply glared at Mizuki and turned to her. She came near to her and told "Oh...Is that so? That commander? How could he not wait my reply?!! He is the most worse commander in our Military!" Sirena's eyes were down, until when Little Rikka came over to her and looked up to her.

Sirena sighed and looked up. She saw Naoki in the top she putted in for her. Sirena smiled, she didn't know it would be useful. Rikka closed her eyes.

Nii-chan Koji is very kind. Onee-chan Naoki is like a mommy to me. Sis Sire is trying to protect me. Im a hopeless child that would bring trouble...

"E-E-E-Everybody!!!!!!" Heriko opened the door sharply. She closed the door and fell to her knees. "E...Eric is now..." Heriko told as Sirena sharply had her eye on Heriko. "Dead..." Heriko told as everyone stared at her. Sirena banged the table again. "Damn it!!! Heriko! It's unsafe being together outside!! Now...Eric is dead, Lin is dead. Would it be you next?!!" Sirena told pointing her finger on Heriko. Sirena sat back on the chair and told "Sorry...Just be more careful..." Lately Sirena acted more harsh then soft. Rikka stared first at Heriko then back at Sirena. Rikka looked at Sirena with unsatisfied face and ran to Naoki and hugged her leg.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:20 am
User Image

*Now drawing her attention to Heriko who busted in the door and announced the unfortunate news to everyone. A deep Silence swept over the house, but it was broken as Sirena slammed her hands on the desk and barked at the poor girl. Not wanting to get involved in the situation, Miss Hiatay simply leaned back and whispered to Ryuu*

Well...Whats troubling me is that i really need to call a meeting with everyone but we all cant stay in the same place for two seconds cause everyone is always running off somewhere...hmmm maybe i should just announce it now? *She looked at Ryuu still blushing from the little incident that happened a while ago, so she smiled and said*
Ryuu its fine...after all you did see me naked just yesterday, it should be nothing for you to blush about *she reasured him and placed her hand on his knee*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:33 am
User ImageKoji watched Naoki ruffle his hair until she was satisfied. He faced the nearby mirror and agreed with her. "It looks.. different. But I like it." A moment later, Lilianna called Naoki to his room. He followed her and watched the two chatter about hair. I'm surprised this soldier knows her styles.. and her music.

Suddenly, a loud outburst was heard. Without thinking twice, Koji ran back to the living room and saw everyone's shocked faces. "What's wrong?" When Heriko repeated her statement, a cold chill ran through his spine as a certain little girl's voice echoed like a ghost.

"Number 3..

3 dead bodies..

One of us.."

This cant be happening.. Koji muttered in disbelief.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 am
User ImageUser ImageSirena now had her eye on Koji who ran to the room after looking at an innocent little girl's face. "What are you muttering Koji?" Since Sirena didn't knew what Rikka had as a vision, she haven't known what he were muttering to his self.

Rikka let go of Naoki's leg and followed Koji. She saw him listening to Heriko as she came near Koji.

Sis Sire won't understand this. Number 3... 3 Dead bodies... That is scaring me...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:00 am
User ImageRyuu's eye opened wide when he heard the news and didn't know what to say, they lost another one and the group is only going to get thinner if they don't stick together.

"Yeah it would probally be best if you did."Ryuu whispered back and couldn't help but blush more when she said he saw her naked and placed her hand on him, responded trying to keep it in a whisper."Hey now I don't remember that at all. I told Hana that and she explained to me why I don't remember but it doesn't seem to add up. I mean...do you really think I saw that?" Wait why is she being like this, I never seen her blush and she's bring very friendly nowRyuu thought keeping his eyes on Miss Hiatay.  

Heart of Madness

hatukiri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:19 am
User Image

*Now a good 2 miles away from the school. He walked pass many little town stores that had been broken into, along with cars that crashed into buildings and were still running with no driver or passenger in them. there was only the scene of bloodied walls with a few vital organs either hanging from pieces of broken glass or simply laid on the floor in pools of blood. There was how ever a really sick looking motorcycle that caught Redeems eyes and was parked infront of the towns Butcher shop. So with throwing Resistance to the wind, he walked up towards it but sighed as he noticed the keys where missing.
*he thought to himself, that maybe he should keep walking but his voyage would be faster to city hall if he'd had some kind of transportation. He shrugged and said as he pulled his assault-12 shotgun from his belt and began to load it*

Well...lets find those keys shall we? *he now stepped into the butchers shop slowly but gritted his teeth as the bell on the door gave away his presence to what ever made the movement in the back in the slaughter room.He closed the door quietly behind himself and proceeded cautiously towards the plastic drapes which were splattered with blood.*

*He stopped right next to the curtains and listened carefully to the sound best described as how maggots would sound when eating through rotting flesh and someone swallowing or gulping down a large glass of water*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:31 am
User ImageKoji snapped back into reality to see Sirena's face up close to his. "Oh, uh.. nothing.." He said as he looked away. Noticing Rikka on his leg, he held the little girl's hand and walked towards the zen gardens. When the two were now out of hearing range, Koji knelt infront of Rikka and held her little shoulders. "Okay, I'm going to ask you to focus. Relax and focus." He wanted answers, but he didnt want to pressure the little girl. "You have to tell me who was the 3 people you saw.. Or atleast describe them."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:52 am
User ImageRikka got surprised as what Koji asked her. She at first, looked away and then back to his face. "The first one was male and had blonde hair as Lin had. The second one again was a male and had almond hair like Eric. The third one..." Rikka closed her eyes trying to remember... As Rikka sharply opened her eyes she told "3rd one is...female, she looked like Heriko. And also, in the end when I saw the dead bodies, there were 4th one. It was all black and had a big question mark on it..." Rikka then looked down.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games