Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The bug on the ceiling looked down at the MORE approaching gennin. It seemed Mam-sama really did get his work cut out for him....finally. One of the gennin looked familiar.......Jin must have had him in a class at some point in time...He was the....puppet kid? The bug was pretty sure that was the ticket, but not exactly sure. Mam would probably know, so the clone would wait and see.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[The Doctor, & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Waving the splendid visitors off for their exciting adventures, the Doctor was relieved to have a seat once again. Plopping down in the his chair, he signalled me to return & busied himself with the latest genin. "Aaaaand you would be.... Daniel," the Doctor questioned as another Suna-nin gawked at the young man. "Why don't you two pair up for now?" The Doctor geustured around Daniel to the other young shinobi in the room. "You may pick up your headbands from the front desk: I seem to have run out of them up here. Anything else?"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

solanik

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:42 pm
Hazama nodded and withdrew from the Office dragging Daniel along with him as saru would start to bite at his hands. Hazama simply brushed him off and continued to the front desk and receiveing a head band as he took daniels too.

(double exit)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:40 pm
Sypher entered the office looking like a violent thunderstorm ready to rip a town apart. He walked past everyone to confront the Doctor who had greeted them earlier and stood in front him, taking all his attention "While I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, one of my genin has been poisoned. While here in Sand. Because of the recent issues you've had, I understood you being leary of us. BUT IF THIS IS BLATANT ATTACK ON ONE OF MY OWN, YOU CAN BE ASSURED THE RAIKAGE WILL BE INFORMED OF THIS, IF SHE ALREADY DOESN'T KNOW." his tone was heavier, sharper but he wasn't shouting. He was surprisingly composed since he'd already sent a clone to speak to the Raikage, regardless of the outcome of this encounter.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Info:
[The Doctor, & Two]

The Doctor yawned as normality was finally achieved, no matter how quiet the room had become. Starting to doze off as the sun started high into the sky, he was awoken by the screaming of many heavily bolded words. "Wha... who... where..." he started, scratching the back of his head as a red faced Kumo-nin pounded his words into the sleepy man. "I haven't ordered anyone to do anything recently," he replied calmly, as poison was well treatable. "Can you tell me fully about the incident, please? I'd rather not have an international dispute over something I've no clue about. If worse comes to worse, I can always heal him or her if my medical staff is incompetant."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 am
Outside the window there was a small tapping. It opened briefly, and there was a brief gale of flickers before a white cloaked ANBU appeared before the desk, on one knee. "Mamoru-san, there is a situation. One of the visiting Cloud-Nin has been poisoned. She is stable, however this is a grave concern. I fear the Cloud Nin may suspect it was... us." He trailed off as he looked around, noticing Sypher. "Ah..." He murmered. "I see I'm late..."  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:07 pm
AandOE

Info:
[The Doctor, & Two]

The Doctor yawned as normality was finally achieved, no matter how quiet the room had become. Starting to doze off as the sun started high into the sky, he was awoken by the screaming of many heavily bolded words. "Wha... who... where..." he started, scratching the back of his head as a red faced Kumo-nin pounded his words into the sleepy man. "I haven't ordered anyone to do anything recently," he replied calmly, as poison was well treatable. "Can you tell me fully about the incident, please? I'd rather not have an international dispute over something I've no clue about. If worse comes to worse, I can always heal him or her if my medical staff is incompetant."

Sypher jerked his hand in a dismissive gesture, his temper mellowing out as it appeared the man had no clue how Dai had been poisoned "Your medical staff is adequate. She's been treated." he crossed his arms, taking several deep breaths "However. My issue is that the only thing we've had here was from that tea shoppe you suggested. That is where the poison came from and it reacted to Dai faster because she was doing some training." the thought that he might be poisoned as well just now flickered in his subconscious and he paused, thinking of the food he'd eaten. But he ignored the warning from his mind "I don't want an international issue either. However, since it happened in your village...I've informed my kage about this." he glanced up, noticing the Anbu from earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:33 pm
Tea Shoppe... Poisoned? Oh lord. "I will investigate the Shop, my lord." The ANBU said, before raising a fist and flickering out the window once more, followed by several other flickers. If their tea had been poisoned, untold damaged could have happened...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:30 pm
Sypher glanced as the Anbu left and then turned to the Doctor "I've explained the situation. I'm going to return to my genin's side at the hospital. As soon as she's well enough to travel, we're leaving." he said bowing a short dip of his head as he left the office "We will remain at the hospital until that time."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Info:
[Myself, The Doctor, & Two]

During the length of time after Ganchou had departed, & before the young Kumo-nin had as well, the Doctor thought for a while before speaking aloud. "The Tea Shoppe's poisons don't take more than a minute to kill their victim. If the young shinobi had been poisoned by them, they would not be in the hospital, I assure you." Running his fingers across the document that had been brought earlier, a grimace formed. "It would have been nice to visit Kumogakure. I didn't get a chance to go before relocating here. Howaido must have stopped there in his travels, too."

He was off-track & mumbling about flows of strange physics when Two came in & poked him on the shoulder. "Oh... Two? I must've gotten lost in thought again, sorry." Noticing the lack of Sypher & Kumo's scroll still in his hand, the Doctor panicked, squirming in his seat. Two poked him again & then indicated the hospital by pointing out the window. "Oh blast! I'm terrible at this 'paying attention' stuff. I'll be off now." Taking the scroll with him, he left his seat, put on his brown tweed jacket, & jolted off down the hallway.

----------The Doctor to the hospital----------

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:43 am
Ganchou returned, and sat on the couch, Underneath his robe, he toyed with a few handsigns, before grunting and casting off the robe. "Hrr... needs more work perhaps..." He muttered, before looking up at Mamoru and Two and smiling. "Anyways, I've reported the investigation of the Tea Shoppe to One, so He'll fill you in later, If you wish, I may report right now..."

370/410

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arya stirred out of her stupor, and walked over to the desk. "Ohiyo Kazekage-sama! I was hoping for some training, or something interesting to do..." She asked, truly bored out of her wits. She lightly jiggled her sake gourd, sad at how empty it was becoming.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Info:
[Myself, The Doctor, & Two]

Happy that Arya had come around once again, Two waved & pointed towards the back of my chair, of which swivelled at the motion. "Ohayo, Arya-chan," I replied, seeing as how Two himself was verbally challenged. "Needing something to do... something to do... Well, Six is out at the academy with another student if you want to hook up with her, or you could show Ganchou here how to hold his alcohol." Pausing there as a slight grin spread across Two's face, I coughed before moving onto the next topic. "The Kumo-nin should be heading out soon if you want to develop some acquaintances before they leave. They're packing up at the Hospital, & I believe one of them left their backpacks at the Hot Springs. I would consider it a mission worthy of Ryo & Credits if you were able to help them get their stuff together, & see them off to at least the edge of the Crevice. We owe them that much for their recent troubles. Any one of those options are available for you on this special day!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

Hmmm. Training, Money, or drinking. Drinking came first in most cases, but she needed the money first! Arya gave a laugh at the offer though, she'd certainly be able to take care of that. "I'd truly enjoy a game involving alcohol, but the allure of money is a bit too much for me at the moment! I'll head on over and help our guests! Thank you very much Kazekage-sama!" Arya gave a bow, and turned on her heels, heading to do exactly what she had spoken of.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 pm
Making a face at the comment, he waited for the gennin to go before continuing. "As you suspected, none of the supply of our poisons had been used, however the drinks were left unattended for some time. I believe that is how they were contaminated. Unfortunately, the cups were washed before we arrived, so there is no substantial evidence..." He sighed, then looked over at Two and said "Could I have a cup of tea? The Special Blend, if you have it, I'm starting to get a headache..." He waited, watching Mamoru and Two.

370/410

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games