Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko's mouth gaped open as he watched the acrobatic mouse. "That was a flawless triple-axle pirouette!" Tetsuhiko, an acrobat himself, was all too familiar with that movement. As he watched the mouse zigzag run onto the roof he retracted all of his iron sand out of the ground and pulvarized every piece into very tiny grains. The air around shimmered beautifully as the iron sand covered the area. Suddenly, a giant cage of iron sand formed over the roof and rapidly closed in on the mouse by shrinking over the surface area of the roof.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: B】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 600 || 740】♫【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ B-Rank
• Unsealing
___○ B-Rank
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Io ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Castor ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:51 pm
((Oh man, gonna have to get creative for this one.))

The mouse would have felt relieved that the sun was off its back, if relief were indeed something it could feel. Instead, it continued its zigzagging sprint right up until the cage crashed down onto it. The mouse issued no noise, but gradually the lump where it would have been under the iron sand shrank until it was flush with the roof. The mouse would have seemingly disappeared under the iron sand, leaving behind naught but a slightly discolored patch on the roof where it had been.

Kumurai Kaicho

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ With the rodent seemingly disappearing from Tetsuhiko's trap he felt quite bamboozled. "Where did it go?" He became frustrated and confused until he looked into the tea shoppe and noticed that they had swiss cheese for sale. "Perfect!" The cunning lad dashed inside, grabbed the cheese, and left some ryo behind. Some of his iron sand took the form of a mousetrap on the roof while another tendril of iron sand grabbed the cheese from Tetsuhiko's hand. The tendril then placed the cheese on top of the sublimely crafted mousetrap. The cheese looked delicious, artisanal, and absolutely irresistible for the likely exhausted and famished mouse. All of the iron sand on the roof lifted up in the air about ten feet over the roof and took the form of tendrils once more hovering over the mousetrap. If it took the cheese it would activate a spring mechanism which would activate the lever mechanism to slam down on it and the tendrils would be able to retrieve the trap.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: B】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 600 || 740】♫【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ B-Rank
• Unsealing
___○ B-Rank
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Io ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Castor ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:47 pm
The mouse's trick had worked! A few moments after the iron sand was lifted, the discoloration would pop out of a mouse-shaped indent in the roof to reveal the thing itself! It had burrowed into the roof as an attempt to bamboozle its predator, and its ploy had succeeded! The critter--seemingly not hungry or tired at all--sprinted straight away from the mousetrap and further up the building, hopping over pipes and scrambling under tiles in order to stay out of its pursuer's line of sight and make tracking it visually as difficult as possible. This was truly the pinnacle of (Fake) Mouse Style Taijutsu: the Sneaky Scamper technique!

Kumurai Kaicho

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:02 am
User ImageUser Image
__ The sneaky scampering mouse had burrowed under the roof! "I've been rooked!" He thought in outrage as he ripped the pipes out from the the wall magnetically. It would not cause the building to collapse and he intended to reform the pipes using iron sand after catching this mouse. With all of the pipes gone it only had the tile to work with, although he did lose the mouse from his sight, which was frustrating.Small particles of iron sand burrowed into the tiles all over the outside of the building until Tetsuhiko snapped his fingers. With the dramatic snap of his fingers all of the iron sand pushed out from the tiles in an effort to push the mouse out too.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ B-Rank

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:50 am
User ImageUser Image

They walked side by side to the shop, Karuto making sure to slow his pace down. Small chit-chat was passed, but nothing considerably important said between the two. Karuto caught Katsumi up on the events in the forest and the Skeleton King, explaining how disorienting it was to look at someone bumble around in his body. By the time that discussion was over, they arrived at the Tea Shop. Karuto waved at the old man, the same man he had helped out in that riot earlier, who was standing out front waiting on them. "Hey old timer! How are you guys doing?"

Waving back, the older man waited until they neared before replying- his voice still surprisingly strong for someone his age "We're doing well. Everything is mostly fixed up. I cannot thank you enough for all you've done for us Karuto-boy."

The Raiken grinned sheepishly back at him, clasping the old man on the shoulder light heartedly "Ah, don't worry about it. It's quite literally my job haha" The, gesturing between the old man and Katsumi, he continued "Katsumi this is Hachiro Diachi. Mr. Diachi owns the establishment. Mr. Diachi, this is Katsumi, a comrade of mine"

At the introduction, the old man bowed to Katsumi "A pleasure ma'am." Rising from his bow, he looked to Karuto "We have what you requested done. It's upstairs. I'll be along with your food and drink shortly" And after that exited to the kitchen to get back to work and assist his wife with the preparations

Karuto nodded his agreement to the man, and smiled to Katsumi "I hope you enjoy this, I must admit I'm excited myself!" Walking up the stairs and trusting she could follow on her own, he entered the Outdoor Patio Loft they had set up recently. It was empty of furniture except for a table coated with a white table clothe, centerpiece and silverware. There were also two chairs and an ice bucket with a bottle in it. However, the most noticeable thing about the loft was the foliage. The wife of Mr. Diachi was a botanist in her youth and thus the second floor patio was covered with every conceivable breed of exotic flower. Colors and patterns wove together in such natural and intricate displays of beauty, it distracted one's eyes as you gazed from one grouping to the next. They really had outdone themselves. Walking over to the table, Karuto pulled the bottle out of the ice bucket and grinned. Turning to Katsumi, he extended a long necked champage glass "How bout a drink?"

Naomi Tenshu

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image Nozuki followed the two from the air, occasionally stopping to rest by perching upon a rooftop. Unable to speak human languages yet, the creature felt as if it might be a hindrance to her mistress' mating ritual. Something which it very deeply did not want to interfere with. Katsumi for her part would respond to what Karuto said during the walk but made little effort to strike up her conversations with him.

As they arrived at the Tea Shop, Katsumi was quick to note the old man who was waiting for them. He seemed to know Karuto already, which made sense since he had spoken of their relationship previously. "It is nice to make your acquaintance Mr. Diachi." Katsumi, despite her pleasantries, did not return the bow. Karuto would be given a rather blank stare when he hoped that she would enjoy it. Did he not put in the effort to figure out what she might like for this date? Perhaps his interest was not as strong as she had first thought. Either way, dinner was dinner. Following him up the stairs she took in the scene and did find it to be rather exquisite even if she gave no hint of that approval. "I can't say that I usually imbibe such a drink, but I will make an exception for tonight."

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 360/ 375 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 225/ 225 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
◆¦ TAMER / MEDICALx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ SUNAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (1) post less.
      Learn Taijutsu, Sution, and Iryojutsu in one (1) post less.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

◆¦ Heart Meter

Karuto : : 9 [ Stranger ]

Dexterous Prince
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karuto would pour the women her drink before doing he same for himself. As two waiters emerged they would pull the couple's chair out, with Karuto seating himself and hoping Katsumi would do the same "Forgive me for assuming, but I gather that you're not from here, are you?" Taking another sip, he continued "You play your cards very close to the chest and seem to take care to let very little slip beneath the mask o politeness. Honestly, you might just be the most dangerous one in this village"

Naomi Tenshu

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:32 pm
The mouse slipped out from under a tile, borne forth on an iron river that threatened to drown it. It made a frantic leap that sent it tumbling through the air straight toward Tetsu's handsome, princely visage, its tiny paws wide in the air so that it might find purchase on whatever it collided with. Would the pristine prince allow a dirt-made rodent to touch his fabulous face?!

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ When the mouse was pushed out of the tiling by the iron sand and began flying towards Tetsuhiko's face he became frightened. "Gross!" Immediately he extended his right index finger and instantly formed a single chakra puppet string. This string would materialize directly onto the mouse's body should it make contact. If contact was made he would shrink the string and force the mouse into his grip. He was running on pure adrenaline and just wanted to catch the mouse. It was almost as if he lost his germophobic senses!

Technique Used:
• Puppetry Technique
___○ E-Rank
Technique Active:
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ B-Rank

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image Katsumi eyed the amount of liquid that Karuto was pouring, almost convinced that the giant man lacked the the finesse to give an accurate pour. However it seemed despite his stature and the size of his muscles he was rather on point. Careful not to spill as she sat down, the girl would place her glass on the table before sliding in closer to it. She'd wait for him to take a sip before she tried some herself. "It is not much of an assumption if based logically on what I have relayed to you about myself. But, no I am neither from Sunagakure nor the land of Wind." Indeed Katsumi was probably from a place that was close to about as far away from Sunagakure as possible. It was part of the reason that she felt so foreign to this place even after existing within it for several years. Despite everything that had occurred there, her home in the Land of Water would probably always be her home. Even if she were no longer allowed to be there.

His supposition that she was dangerous was an interesting one to Katsumi. Perhaps it was because others found her closed nature to make her untrustworthy? She wasn't actually sure by what metrics he was judging her ability. In her own opinion she was actually quite weak. If she were strong she wouldn't need to hide in Sunagakure like some kind of scared little girl.

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 375/ 375 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 225/ 225 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

◆¦ Heart Meter

Karuto : : 9 [ Stranger ]

Dexterous Prince
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Not even from the Land of Wind. He had suspected as much, but it was nice to have those assumptions confirmed. Karuto relaxed in his seat and drummed his fingers on his leg absentmindedly "Why then, if you don't mind my asking, did you journey to Suna? Furthermore, why become a Kunoichi. Certainly there were other vocations you could have found equally enjoyable" That was assuming Katsumi enjoyed things at all, because based on their interactions thus far Karuto was beginning to believed she suffered those around her rather than enjoying her own life.

Naomi Tenshu

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image Taking a sip from the glass her eyes flitted over to where Nozuki was perched on a nearby rooftop. Perhaps an unintentional tell before she turned back to answer Karuto's question. "Why I left my own homeland is not a pleasant tale, nor is it one I wish to share with a relative stranger. If I trusted you in the slightest I might reconsider." That much was quite true, if Katsumi trusted the boy she would feel open to sharing her story with him. For now though she would remain distant and cold like usual. "Why does a fish swim" she asked rather bluntly in response to his second question. If said by anyone else that statement would more than likely have been dripping with sarcasm in its tone. However when said by Katsumi it was without affect. "I am an inheritor of the Katsueki's kekkei genkai and Nozuki is a giant bat, we aren't meant for other things." Perhaps under different life circumstances they could have escaped the shinobi life but but then that wasn't how things went this time.

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 375/ 375 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 225/ 225 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

◆¦ Heart Meter

Karuto : : 10 [ Stranger ]

Dexterous Prince
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karuto was usually a happy guy. Most things didn't get to him, just water off a duck's back usually. However; upon hearing Katsumi, a comrade of his, saying she had no trust in him whatsoever he spirits visibly dropped. For the first time he considered the possibility that this had been a bad idea. Speaking, his voice flatter and lower than it had been previously, was now devoid of the usual warmth it had held just minutes ago "True, I may not know your past. Maybe it is as horrid as you make it appear to be, so much so that it stops you from trusting those around you. I don't know. What I do know..." Meeting her gaze, his eyes stormy and clear "If you cannot trust those that have fought beside you, you will never reach the level of strength you seek."

Taking a sip of his drink, he looked off the side of the balcony into the streets below. Watching the ordinary people walk by "My parents are farmers. Both of them. Nothing speicial, average, ordinary people. That's what I was meant for." Turning back to look at her once again, he leaned forward and propped his forearms on the table "I do not believe we are pre-destined to follow a path. We blaze our own"

Naomi Tenshu

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:10 pm
The string successfully attached to the mouse! It would find itself in Tetsu's hand shortly. Though the string did a good job of yanking the tiny critter around, it continued to flail about right up until the moment he got his hands on it, at which point it would go limp as though playing dead. Only time would tell if it would stay "dead", but in the meantime Tetsu would probably feel a big old Objective Complete banner in his soul, right next to the spot that told him to fix the pipes.

Kumurai Kaicho

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces