Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suebatsky

Fashionable Menace

14,375 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Megathread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:53 am
User Image
Dawn is breaking...
ð Ocato Indaril ð Konohagakure ð Genin ð Ninjutsu ð

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 0 ~ Ryo: 0

Ocato opened the door softly, slipping in with little noise. He took a quick glance at the new arrivals. At this rate, he realized, the line to see the Hokage would be fairly lengthy. Soon, people would start grumbling and at least one would lose his or her temper and it would not be a pleasant sight at all. He wanted this to be as quick and prompt as possible. There were people who were waiting and he didn't want to hold them up. Normal people who get annoyed become annoying. Annoying people who become annoyed become unbearable. And unbearable people? He didn't want to think of it. Nor did he need to. His quick sweep of the ninja beyond the doors revealed no trace of unbearable attributes but one shouldn't judge by sight alone. A book with a fascinating, highly detailed cover and title might look great on the outside, but on the inside... Who knows? It could be jaw-dropping, or it could be death at first glance.

At the sight of the Hokage, Ocato made a swift bow, taking care not to make any instant judgements just yet. He'll have to wait until after the conversation when he's far away from earshot to make his criticisms and remarks.

"I apologize for the disturbance, Lord Hokage," he began, "But I have a request I'd like to make. I wish to receive my headband and become an official genin of the Leaf."

He made eye contact with the Hokage, scanning his face for any sort of reaction. As he was doing so, he realized that the Hokage was fairly old. Staring at that chiseled face felt like fawning at a prune in anticipation of the glorious moment where it gains the ability of speech only to be lost in its infinite pruniness and thrown into the dark abyss of questions and insights which would never be answered or explained. Can prunes talk? If not, why am I waiting for one to do just that? If yes, where does their voice come from? What does it sound like?

Ocato felt himself drifting away. He was wandering, his mind a sludge of muddled thoughts, assumptions, and floating prunes with mouths and teeth but no tongue. He found himself muttering the words "Prunekage, Lord of the Prunes..." and drooling off the side of his mouth. s**t! Ocato mentalbrained to himself. Not again! He snapped out of his awkward daydream slash hallucination which was most likely stirred by his skipping breakfast for the third consecutive day to train.

"L-Lord Pru-, I mean! Lord Hokage! Forgive me." He stammered. "I missed breakfast this morn, and my mind is just befuddled with thoughts of food and self-gorging. Too much practice, you see."

Ocato forced himself to smile heartily, though the hairs on his back raised as a long sliver of sweat streamed down the side of cheek.

Greet the new day...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 pm
[ooc: I will address all of you in 5 to 6 hours. I need to go teach and train this evening, however, rest assured I will be calling all of you in and will address you at that time. If there is anything I can do to help you, feel free to PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.]  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga
Hidden Leaf || Genin || Hyuuga Clan || Bloodline

User Image

Hiyato listened to Jae and seemed to understand what she was saying but she seemed to get a bit of the situation all wrong. But he did not want to push the subject and smiled at her and scratched the back of his head. "Oh I understand..." he said as he watched her look at the necklace and seemed to be interested in it. Hiyato than heard her say he should give it to a girl that could wear it and that he has feelings for. "Well first I have to convince a girl that she is beautiful enough to wear it and that my feelings are true..." he said as he sighed a bit. "But I guess I have to wait a bit longer before that..." he said as he smiled at her.

Hiyato was about the change the subject until another Genin came and commented on them flirting and right away blushed. "That, that is none of your business." he said looking away to hid his blush. "Plus, I'm here to get a few missions from the Hokage..." he said as he now looked the other genin in the eyes with his white eyes. "Anyway, it's rude to say such things and also rude to not give a name...I'm Hiyato Hyuuga of the Hyuuga Clan..." Hiyato said as he bowed his head a bit.

User Image

User Image "I Will Create A Path Of Peace In All Nations..." User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

Shigure Raigyo
Hidden Leaf || Genin || Raigyo Clan || Taijutsu

Shigure couldn't help but "giggle" at the now named Hiyato Hyuuga, bowing slightly he gave a soft smile as he looked at him. His violet eye's stared unflinchingly in the mans pure white eye's as he continued to smile. "Then I shall introduce myself. I am Shigure Raigyo of the Raigyo clan, and in case you haven't noticed..I'm a boy." His soft smile hid none of the mirth that was deep in his eyes, he was easily mistaken for a woman, seeing as he had a lithe body, built from years of training for speed, and to be able to seduce his enemies. "But forgive me..I simply overheard a part of your conversation and deduced that you were flirting, seeing as you hold such a beautiful necklace, and was attempting to give it to her." He gave another soft smile as he bowed once more to enunciate his apology.

"Always look forward, never look back..never stop moving, never hesitate."

((Out Of Cake: I must point this out sir Diablo, if your characters name is Hiyato Hyuuga, why does it say "Ryo Aokawa" is that a previous RPC name? or like a..codename?))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jae felt a little bad for rejecting his gift so bluntly. She didn't think he would be making the type of expression he was currently. He explained to her that there was indeed someone he could give it to and she did not believe his sincerity. What the hell? How dense can that girl be? Jae thought mildly. If someone confessed, it should be the most obvious thing to pick up on. Goes to show how dense some girls can be. Jae though, the irony of the situation something she could not pick up on at all. "But I guess I have to wait a bit longer before that..." Jae returned his ending smile with a weak smile of her own. It was easy to pretend that she was normal. Talking normally to a friend. Walking around the village normally. It was getting a little stressing for her and Jae would be more than happy to get this nasty new off of her shoulders. Her hands began to tremble slightly, Jae clenching them to mask her sudden unsettling bodily response to her unease and fear. "Don't worry Hiyato. I am sure she will come arou--..." Jae was cut short when a light voice interrupted them politely. "Excuse me, but are you two waiting to see the Hokage? I would hate to intrude before you two can fulfill your time needed with him." Jae looked over at the girl, a little surprised to see a shinobi take note of other people waiting entrance instead of just barging in as if they owned the place.

Before getting the chance to respond to the fair skinned girl, she followed up with a tart comment to the conversation between Hiyato and herself. Jae crossed her arms over her chest, scoffing at the girls remark. Rolling her eyes she looked at the doors to the office. There were already two people in there. She didn't want to barge in and what she had to say was not something she was sure should be disclosed so openly to everyone. Even if it was something that no one would react to it was the death of her friend that she was reporting. Ayaki deserved the privacy at least. Those were her reasons for standing here, not flirting. Something so unimportant as that was no something Jae would stoop to doing. It was a waste of time. This thought dampened her mood somewhat and with it her anger toward the assuming young woman disappeared along with it. Hiyato was already quick with his retort so she just hung back and stayed quiet. Surveying the girl with a cool expression. Hiyato was already quick for formalities, bowing and giving his name respectfully. It was something Jae didn't understand and probably never would. A name was an identity. If in the wrong hands it could be used against you. Despite being from the same village how could one trust someone else with that privy information upon just meeting them for the first time. Unless this girl was a higher up Jae felt no inclination to even introduce herself. If they clashed blades later on she would feel better about it but that was no the case.

Watching Hiyato put himself on the chopping block Jae felt a little protective of her friend and sighed.
"There are already two people in the room, a little stuffy for my taste but be my guest." Hiyato had failed miserably at trying to defend them so she might as well give a saucy retort of her own before she lost the opportunity to do so. It was then that she discovered that this girl was not a girl but a boy. Jae lost her ground for one second, staring at the boy named Shigeru. The look on Jae's face spelled her obvious confusion despite her not verbalizing it. Slowly, she recovered, picking one of his remarks to focus on and respond to. "He was trying to apologize for a heavy spar. Nothing more than a friendly gesture..."Jae was seriously disgruntled. How could someone be that pretty and not be a girl?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

Shigure Raigyo

Shigure turned as he heard the girl whose name was currently unknown spoke, he was slightly miffed at her "attitude" but he simply smiled warmly at her, it was part of his personality, in public, and to civilians he was cold, and emotionless. While with other shinobi, and in private he was "warm" nice, polite, and all around happy about things. Seeing Jae's confused expression he gave a slight laugh, which sounded almost like a giggle. "Allow me to explain, seeing as you are seemingly confused about my..feminine looks no?" His voice was filled with mirth as he gave another smile towards her, he could easily tell that while she had a "rough" personality, to those she trusts, from what he thought, she was nicer. "We of the Raigyo clan are naturally..feminine, seeing as our bloodline and clan are based around..seduction and looks. Though I suppose since you are a fellow Leaf ninja I will tell you one of MY personal weaknesses. Due to my bloodline, the Seductive Flowers bloodline, I have to keep the natural pheromones in my body suppressed, otherwise I will seduce the whole village..which I would rather not do." He frowned when he heard her last sentence, he apparently got a bad feel for the atmosphere. " Ah..I'm terribly sorry..I should not have mentioned anything about flirting, I was simply trying to be..friendly with fellow shinobi." He was slightly disgruntled at his failure at doing so, though his face and body showed nothing of the sort.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

Jae flinched a little bit a she was called out on her obvious confusion. Shigeru began to dive into the reasons for his appearance. He was unable to help himself. His clan was at fault. Though, terming it 'at fault' seemed wrong. It was more of a trait. A family trait that he possessed. As he moved on to something a little more personal about the clan, Jae's expression went from mild curiosity to on edge. "Don't. You don't need to..."She wasn't quick enough and he was already well into his explanation. If she could have tuned out his information she would have. The secrets of other clans were not supposed to be so openly discussed. Even amongst comrades. Sure it was a sign of trust but how poor could such a judgement be. It only served the purpose of making her think that Shigure was naive and had a lot to learn. Jae kept her comments to herself, choosing to stare at a small space in front of her now. "Stop apologizing. You didn't hurt anyone." The pink haired girl said, closing her eyes a little bit. His form of 'friendly' was odd.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

Shigure Raigyo

Shigure simply smiled after hearing her first denying knowing a simple weakness before he frowned at her last sentence. "While I understand I don't need to, I see no need to hide it, most of my clan is dead as it is, I know very few that are alive, so the only one whom you can exploit this weakness with is me, and seeing as I use other techniques besides my bloodline I have covered most of it." His eerie smile was back as he looked at her, she seemed to not wish to know about his weakness, though it was simply a form of trust, and the fact that it was not really a weakness that can be exploited..unless another knows how to naturally activate the pheromone levels in the human body, though Raigyo clan members have nearly four times as much pheromone's in their bodies. "I...understand, I simply feel bad for misunderstanding the..atmosphere..it was rude of me to simply walk up and state such a thing..without any introduction or notification that I was doing so." He smiled again at her before placing his hands in his pockets and forming two small sakura flowers one a pink with purple lines through it, while the other was crimson. Holding them out to the two he gave a small "eye" smile. "I understand this may be..awkward to accept but, I wish to give the both of you these, as a form of..apology, I know you said it was unneeded but I still wish for you to have them." He halfheartedly wished they took them but..part of him was indifferent as to if they took them or not.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:43 pm
A young genin opened the door and strode inside leaving the genin who had knocked to enter after him. ""My Lord. My training is almost complete and I am ready to start missions,if that is you will" The young man who had rudely entered his office without first knocking. "Ah yes, I seem to remember that you failed to even perform the first mission given to you. Until you complete said mission, you will not be allowed to perform any others. In addition, because you willfully disobeyed a direct order, you will be docked half of the mission payment. Now get to work cleaning this office, it is quite filthy and I had to welcome foreign ninja into my office earlier."

Although angry at the Uchiha. who had failed to show proper respect the first time he appeared, Wazurai was wise enough not to allow his anger and disappointment to be directed at the brand new genin who had followed the Uchiha inside. "Yet another shinobi off to begin his journey in the ways of the ninja." The hokage said, as he strode, using his spear as support, over to one of the cabinets on the wall and retrieved a file as well as a headband. Hobbling his way back over to his chair, he offered the headband to the genin who had an apparent taste for prunes. "Well, you seem to be in luck. Someone, made a mess at the Ramen stand and I need you to go clean it up. Once you complete the mission, feel free to have one bowl and tell them to put it on my tab. Oh, and on your way out, please inform the next two to enter."

[ooc: For Uchiha Reiko]
Quote:
Title: Office Organization
Information: The Office is becoming cluttered and the Village Leader could use a hand. Sort, scrub, and organize the Village Leader's Office.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 5
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 100 Ryo 50 Ryo.

[ooc: For Ocato Indaril]
Quote:
Title: Trash Collection
Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage... go there and do it!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga
Hidden Leaf || Genin || Hyuuga Clan || Bloodline

User Image

Hiyato only looked Jae as she seemed to have cleaned what he was trying to say, but in a much more dignified and adult way and it also made him seem a bit well, slow compared to her. "...." he was quite but the bluntness of Jae's statements where enough to kill anyone and put them in a foul mood at times.

He than looked at his fellow ninja and smiled at him. "No, it was my fault for getting excited and protective right away..." he said as he seemed to be much more relaxed now. As Jae talked to him it seemed that it was just a little tease that turned into a near argument. And when Shigure offered them paper flowers Hiyato right away accepted. "Thank you, it's beautiful..." he said as he heldit in his hand and seemed to have a very gentle expression on his face, one that many have never even seen before. Hiyato quickly caught himself back to reality and smiled. "Shigure was your name right, I say this the beginning of an interesting friendship." he said as he put the paper flower in his pocket.

He than wanted to look in to see if the Hokage was done yet and sighed. "I will get scrolled but...Byakugan!" he said as he made a hand sign and his eyes activated. Right away he could see through the door and could see that the Hokage was just finishing up and actually heard him say send the next two. "You two can go first if you want..." Hiyato said to Jae and Shigure as he deactivated his Byakugan.

User Image

User Image "I Will Create A Path Of Peace In All Nations..." User Image

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko smiled,he had already started this 'Mission' but had got out of it as soon as possible. Well at least he was already started. He set about reorganizing the bookshelf,putting the books ir order of subject and complexity. He stopped and skimmed a couple of them,one specificly detailing the History of the Uchiha Clan"Mind If I borrow this one?" The Hokages personel collection was much more extensive then the the public library. He set the book aside and continued to organize the shelf until he was done
2/5
The next thing he did was set about collecting stray peices of paper and disposing of them. He collect them in his hands and walked over to the trashcan. He threw them in and snapped his fingers. As he did so a small flame caught the papers in the trash can and burned them to ash's. He then took the ashs and scattered them over the garder that was outside the window,vitalizing the garden
3/5
He then set about cleaning up the window. He distributed chakra to his feet and walked along the outside of the building. He brought a sponge and bucket and set about wiping down the windows until they were nice and shiney and sparkley clean. By the time he was done he could see himself in them
4/5
The last thing he would do would be to clean the carpet of the office. He got a broom and dustpan and set about sweeping up the room. God if his ancestors saw him doing this they would roll over in their graves
5/5

...And The Weak Shall Perish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 am
User Image
Dawn is breaking...
ð Ocato Indaril ð Konohagakure ð Genin ð Ninjutsu ð

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 0 ~ Ryo: 0

"Thank-you Lord Hokage." Ocato said as he took hold of his brand new headband. He stared at it with wonder, eyes sparkling like obsidian gemstones. "I will get started on the mission immediately."

With a bow, Ocato exited the Hokage's room, motioning for the following two to go right in. "Whichever of you are next, the Hokage is ready to receive you." He gave them a salutary nod as he walked away.

Trash collection, huh? Ocato wondered, thinking back to the mission details. It wasn't exactly what he expected someone would need to hire a battle-ready ninja to do, but for fifty ryo... He'd do it in a heartbeat! It's basically free money that would take him but a moment to complete. And after that, he could train. And then sleep, and then eat breakfast, and do a mission, and then train. And then sleep, and so forth. Ocato Indaril, he remarked to himself, I believe you've found your new daily routine. To the ramen stand! Huzzah!

Greet the new day...

Suebatsky

Fashionable Menace

14,375 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Megathread 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko,done with the work,bowed to the Hokage and exited the office"I will take some missions on my own" And with that he left the office

...And The Weak Shall Perish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Jae looked at Hiyato and shook her head slowly. It was not really necessary to waste your ability on something so trivial. Back to the flower thing. She simply stared at the offered object, not really sure what to make of it. Jae's gaze dulled as she looked up at Shigure. Flashing him an empty smile she did what she did best. She avoided the gesture altogether with a smart remark. "I am not a flower person. Sorry." A boy emerged from the office then, Jae looking over to him as he gave way for the next people to enter. Tired of waiting around, Jae went with the aggressive approach. Following after him, she pulled the door open and entered the Hokage's room. Walking in until she was a few feet away from the desk, she paused and stood at attention. Now that she was here she was finding it hard to brooch the topic. I know I should speak of this...but I.. "My name is Jae Ketsueki, Sir. I am here to speak to you about... about ... getting a mission. " Jae choked at the last second, unable to get herself to speak of Ayaki's accidental death. Shigeru had taken Ayaki back to Yukigakure and it had been his fault. Maybe she didn't have to do this.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:39 am
User Image [ Roleplay Post ]

The energetic Senju shinobi walked briskly through the hall; his elegant movement appeared as if he were dancing. Of course, the genin was still a child nonetheless. He was a weaker leveled shinobi who had just attained the rank of genin. With that in mind, the boy struggled to obtain power with each day. The sound of his shinobi footwear clapping against the floor would be heard by all as he reached his destination; the Hokage's office. Ah, what a beautiful day it was! After graduation, Ichiro had to confirm his ascension to his new rank. The confirmation would be none other than a headband; the metal piece etched with the Leaf's traditional sign. Or so Ichiro saw. He had seen other wearing a shiny blue forehead protector before. They were truly magnificent! A single hand rose from Ichiro's side as he knocked on the door twice; awaiting the moment he was confirmed at the door. "Hokage-sama, it's a graduating Academy student! I just dropped by to recieve a forehead protector!"

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 330  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games