Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm
| Konohagakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai returned his kiss as he traced her hips with his fingers. Still had the effect of making her skin bump. Dai pulled away slowly and nodded. "Things can only get better." She spoke softly before wiggling free from Kein. Standing from the warmth of the bed, she shivered. "Alright, we need to get Koan to school and Mikki to daycare." She slipped on her white dress and tied of her side armor. "You and I have some exploring to do, so we can map out the village." She walked over to him and poked his bicep. "Training is in some order too, right?" She smiled at him and leaned down kissing him softly. "Get dressed and come get breakfast soon." She brushed her hand over his chin. "Need a shave too, while you're at it, Mr. Scruffs." She giggled before kissing him again. Dai stood up and walked over to the door and pulled it open. She looked over her shoulder giving him one of her warm smiles before pulling the door close.

Dai walked to the girls room and got them up. Dressed and into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ The Dark Angel ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

A soft crease formed on his brow as he frowned a bit when Dai stood leaving him alone in the covers. He stood and pulled on his silk pants as he quickly belted the thin leather flaps that protected his legs then fastened the the bright silver armor plates to them that he wore around his waist. With a contented sigh he proceeded to shave and wash his face as before he opened his door and stood in the doorway slighlty at a loss for words. What he saw seemed like something out of a cheesy book. Dai cooking while entertaining dozens of questions from his girls. He smiled to himself as he took it all in.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:10 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai was placing fried eyes onto pieces of toasts when Kein appeared. "What's is like being a Sensor, Mom." Koan asked spinning slightly in the bar stool. Dai, at this point was unphased by their adoption to her. "Trying to find your classes already, Koan?" Dai giggled and sat the pan on the stove. "It's different. For one, Being Sensor class you can become a Oinin. For two, it can weigh a heavy burden." Dai sat plates in front of the girls before hugging her hands tightly around a cup of coffee. "How so, mommy?" Miki asked. "As Oinin we are told to interigate and gather information which rouge shinobis pocess. May it be of our own ninja or from another." Dai took a sip of her coffee and sighed. "Unless told to, we must not kill said shinobi." Her eyes shifted to Kein. "Other time, we regret our actions. Inturn, being an Oinin can be a burden on one." Dai looked at Koan. "Chose something that interests you. Rather then follow in what your father and I do, Koan." She smiled at the girls and reached behind her and offered a plate of breakfast to Kein. A little more heartier then what she feed the girls. "Breakfast is getting cold, love." She said with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as he took his seat and began to eat. He wasn't really surprised to find that she was a good cook though he wondered where she learned. He smiled between a bite of food as he swallowed and said," Dont mistake it though being a sensor is awesome. If your ever on a team you will play a critical role since you can warn your team of any ambushes or powerful shinobi. Though I warn you sweetie, if the enemy finds out they will target you. You just have to be careful if your chakra turns out to be anything like mine there is effectively no point in trying to hide from a sensor or really any shinobi for that matter." It was still an issue he had yet to figure out, how to hid his chakra from sensors. He could suppress it but all that did was make one insanely dense signature.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:55 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai nodded as Kein spoke. "But unlike your father." Dai spoke up. "Well rather unlike the Uchiha clan Sensors. I am from another bloodline..." "Oridama no Dra" Miki stummbled over and egg stuck to the girl's face. Dai giggled and leaned over and cleaned the pieces from the small framed face. "Origami No Dara. I can control paper. And I have taught myself to consel my chakra under neath it." "Because of your scars, right, mommy?" Dai nodded softly at Miki. "Unlike many, I have changed my appearance. My scars are hidden because they hold memories of my childhood." She sighed and looked at both girls. "I dont ever want to see you girls hide yourselves from the people in this village. Be proud to be an Uchiha. Yes?" The girls nodded and returned to eatting. Dai looked over at Kein and smiled. "So what do you have in mind for training today?" Koan looked at Dai and then her father. "You're still a student, mom?" Dai looked at Koan. "I'm in the works of stealing daddy's title of Oinin Captain." Dai jokingly said with a bad sounding evil laugh. Which got the girls to laugh. "No, daddy knows so useful techniques I can use in my own missions." She shrugged. "I guess I still am a student." She giggled before taking a drink of her coffee.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

As he finished eating he paused and thought for a moment between sips of coffee and said," You can have captain, sannin is good enough for me." He chuckled a bit as he continued," Were going to mix it up a bit today. Your pretty well rounded combat wise but there are some other areas I want to brush up on." He stood and took his plate to the sink washing it off as he stuck it into the washer and said," Other than that I want to run some chakra training exercises with you. See if we cant perfect your chakra network in your and our spare time."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:43 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai laughed. "I think that depends on if Konoha even has an Oinin squad. And shouldn't it be up to the Hokage if I get rank of Captain?" She asked as she watched the girls finish their breakfast. She nodded when Kein said that combat wise she was pretty well rounded in. But there were some other areas that he wanted to brush up on. She set her cup down and smiled as the girls finished their plates and pushed them away showing that they were done. From behind her, Kein was washing his own plate in the sink. "I do feel the need for chakra training, actually. Now a newly appointed Oinin, I should hypen my chakra levels." Dai said in agreeing with his choice of traing. "You can do that?" Koan asked. Dai nodded at the oldest with a smile. "But, you'll learn that at the academy. So go get your things and we'll get going." Dai told the girls as she took up the plates and walked over to the sink. Rinsing them off and setting them into the washer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:17 am
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Returning home, Jae confined herself to the bathroom, letting her drinking spell all but swamp her. By the time she came to it was morning and she found herself being stared down by her mother. Sitting up with a jolt, she looked up at her mom, wide eyed. Her head was pounding and her mouth felt parched but for the most part she had no hang over. "Mom." It was a shock that her mom was on her feet and it was a shock she had caught her like this. "I expected more from you..." Jae felt as if she had been slapped across the face. Those were not the first words she wanted to hear from her mother. "Yeah. Same here." She spat back, aiming that at her mom. For days she had been in a catatonic state. She had left Jae to take care of everything. Because of that Jae had missed her moment to properly mourn her fathers death. Her mother looked shocked as well, growing even paler if that was possible. Regretting her words instantly, Jae stood and hugged her mother. They were the same height now and it felt odd to hug her now. Her mother reciprocated the embrace, a choked sob escaping her lips. "I'm sorry. I didnt mean to take it out on you. Lets get you back in bed." Her mother nodded weakly and allowed Jae to lead her back into bed. Tucking her in, Jae returned into a more solemn mood. Her mother watched her warily, reaching out to stroke Jae's cheek as she finished bringing the sheets around her mothers thin frame. "Thank you sweetheart. For being strong for the both of us..." Grabbing her mothers hand and squeezing it, she sat on the chair to the side of her bed and continued to hold her mothers hand while she watched her drift off to sleep. Once she was sure her mom was out cold Jae muttered her two sense. "I'm not strong. I'm good at pretending to be."  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

A smile crept across his face as Kein watched his girls go get there stuff for the academy. Keins smile faded as he stood though," Its amazing to think that this time next year she could be a gennin. I am proud of her but terrifies me all at the same time." As he spoke he bent down and belted his sword to his waist as he continued,"Though I suppose its going to happen sooner or later. "

Quote:
Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:07 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai combed her fingers through her hair as Kein spoke. Watching the girls gather their things. Mikki would be going to daycare; Koan would be starting her studies at the academy. Dai and Kein were to go out to the training grounds a train. I still have a lot to learn. She picked up her weapons pouch and shifted through it. "Don't tell me, you're afraid of your own child, Kein." She belted the pouch to her waist. "No child and no other shinobi can surpass the great Sannin Kein Uchiha." She walked over to him and pecked his cheek with a kiss. "That includes his daughters." She giggled and walked from the kitchen and called for the girls. The girls, including Dai, awaited for Kein at the front door.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

A smile spread across Keins face at her words," I am not afraid of them surpassing me I am afraid of something happening to them. I killed a man two months into my career. I dont want them to have to do that. I dont want people trying to kill them. Once she gets on a team I wont be able to defend and protect her. " He walked out of the room and once the girls and Dai had left the house as well he shut and locked the door. " Come on lets get going." He cleared his mind with a shake of his head. He began to run though the drills he was going to have Dai perform to refine her chakra network. His was about as pure as it was going to get. He would need some help with a plan of his so he formed a quick seal and a shadow clone appeared next to him. He nodded to it and said," Ill meet you at the dojo ok my love." With that Kein was gone.....

[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis walked down the streets in front of the apartments. He had been walking around for some time now. It was pretty late or early depending on how you looked at it and mostly no one was outside at the moment. A cold wind picked up when Noctis began walking through the streets though. He just continued walking around the area. The streets were so empty, he wondered how he was going to fix that.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:53 am
User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

...... ..... .......... ...................

Akane got up and looked around, blowing her fringe out of her eyes in a half-sleepy, half-annoyed fashion and rubbed stomach in an absent-minded fashion.

She sometimes wondered what had possessed her to become a ninja, she really did, but she knew what the answer was. Her family. The was the beginning and the end of it.

Sitting up, Akane looked around blearily and wondered what she was going to eat for breakfast. But she knew she was going to skip breakfast again. One thing Akane hated was eating alone. As such, she often avoided eating anything more than a snack when she felt she was getting ill from hunger.

She knew full well this was a problem, but not having anyone around to eat with simply took away her appetite.

Getting dressed, Akane wondered about going out for ramen, as t was early yet. She might meet someone there, after all, and the cook was there as well. Wondering if she had enough money for this, she checked her purse and saw she did not.

Sighing, Akane realised that she was going to have to earn some moeny on an empty stomach.

Pulling her belt in tight, she set out, thinking that this hunger would only hone her mind on her tasks.

...... ..... .......... ...................

{{MOKUTON USER}}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:49 pm
An Anbu landed to the Hokage's side."Sir, Kein Uchiha and his women have left the village, our sensors caught them heading east." Noctis stood silent and thought about what Kein could possibly be going. Kiri and Kumo were in the east."His children are still safe within the village."  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis nodded at the Anbu's report he then headed to his office.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games