Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:08 pm
Holy Rinaku

Fine. Don't take too much or I might just tear my way out. Kurama said then let out a large yawn. I'm going to sleep now. He grumbled a bit then opened one eye, Never call me fuzzbutt ever again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                        < CHAKRA > 2080 / 2080 < STAMINA > 995 / 995
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx< A C > 79750 < RYO > 両34800

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She smirked as she stood. Brand new power, a nice content houseguest and nobody really doing anything in a long time. She decided maybe a nice long walk was for the best in this specific case. She even gained a few of his techniques over the last hour. Couldn't wait to try them. (Discussed jutsu obtained)
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< BOIL RELEASE > • < ONIN CAPTAIN > • < KONOHA >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< BEAST MASTER > • < INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST > • < KATON / SUITON >

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >

xxxx< Techniques Used >

All stages of kyubi obtained.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

She continued to pull the woman by her sleeve. Certain that if she were to let go that the woman would go back to the office. Her 'father' needed time alone with the boy to figure out who he was. It was all up to him to get to the bottom of it. For the fact that the man was a shinobi of this very busy. She then stopped once they were at the river and let go of the woman.

Her golden eyes scanned the river for what was in it. Not particularly caring about what was around them. For the fact she herself knew what she was capable of. Letting a soft sigh she saw fish swimming in the river. It was perhaps the most at piece she had been in a long time.

Wolfe Whitehorn

xayame_hatakex

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 275/275][Stamina: 385/385]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:54 pm
The Monster of the Mist

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

██████Rank:Genin
██████Chakra: 230
██████Stamina: 245

Undo these chains, my friend
I'll show you the rage I've hidden

Emi would be pulled by the young girl and not give fuss. Nanami on the other hand would walk up to the girl and sit in front of her. Emi would just give a chuckle at her cheetah. She just wants you to pet her.

You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Minato would be dragged out of her day dreaming by the cheetah in front of her. Hearing that the large cat would want to be pet she decided to do something better. Walking by her and patting the cheetah's head she stepped into the river. She began to eye the fish and their patterns. Trying to strike at the fish once she found their exact movements.

Once she found the right fish she went for it. Quickly striking at the fish in order to grab it. She anticipated where it was going to be and found herself successful. She walked over to the large cat and held the fish over her head. Then dropped the fish for her to catch and eat.

Wolfe Whitehorn

xayame_hatakex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:27 am
User Image

Konohagakure || Genin || Ninjutsu / Sensor || Doton

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| Chakra 480/510 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 0 || Ryo: 0 ||

Hiro slowly rose from the dart about twenty feet away from the two girls and the cheetah. He calmly looked them over, sensing their chakra levels deterring that they were both approximately his rank. He smiled warmly at the two and spoke " Hello there, I saw you both at the Hokage's office and remembered hearing him say he had a mission for you two. I would love to assist if you all don't mind, I have finished learning all the techniques I can on my own. " he said warmly as stayed a ways away from the girls, awaiting their responses before he simply approached them and joined in. He figured that he needed their permission, just because they were his rank did not mean that they were not dangerous. His eyes widened slightly as he realized his rudeness and quickly spoke up again " Sorry, I am Hiroshi Tarou, but most people call me Hiro, I am also a genin." he said warmly as he looked at the two awaiting their own introductions.

The Monster of the Mist

XAyame_HatakeX

ken-faita

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:52 pm
ken-faita

The Monster of the Mist

Emi would be wary of the male, but would easily fall into a smile and niceties. All of them were new and she was always more so suspicious of males thanks to her brothers and her father, but this one was a comrade. She would sigh and nod her head in his direction before speaking. Emi Hyūga nice to meet you. The white cheetah over there being spoiled is Nanami, my partner. Nanami would take the fish from Minato and munch on it happily, making small chirping noises. She would then turn her red eyes to Hiro and tilt her head to the side as she munched on the fish.

You're not what you seem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| Chakra 510/510 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 0 || Ryo: 0 ||

Hiro calmly moved towards them, his warm smile still spread across his face. His eyes were fixated on the cheetah as he slowly approached and stopped a few feet away from the group. He calmly sat down and looked at Emi speaking" Pleasure to meet you Emi..." he said as his eyes remained fixated on the cheetah. He had never seen one so close, let alone one with such pure white fur. She was most definitely a splendid creature. " And you Nanami." he said warmly to the obviously delighted cheetah. Being closer to them his sensory abilities began to take effect, he slowly looked from Nanami and towards Emi. Her chakra wasn't as high as his, not even half, but he felt as though she was far stronger than him physically. She would be a good comrade, obviously she had talent in close range combat, and with the cheetah Nanami she was likely very fast. Hiro smiled and looked to Minato, awaiting her response before he spoke too much.

The Monster of the Mist

XAyame_HatakeX

ken-faita

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Minato's eyes remained upon the new comer. The reason for this was that he wanted to get in on their mission. Minato already had severe issues with trust. Hell the only reason why she was even comfortable with Emi was because she was a tamer. Animals were great judges of characters when it came to people and what they were.

Yet Nanami didn't seem even the slightest bit worried about this new comer. So perhaps that did speak slightly about him. Then again Nanami wasn't freaking about Minato either. Which spoke volumes as to what Minato now was in reality. So with that last thought she figured it best to keep an eye on this man. Her golden eyes staring him down as she sat next to Nanami.

Wolfe Whitehorn

xayame_hatakex

Ken-faita

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 13,100
AC: 00036,420
‡ Chakra :1015/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 20/20: 1015/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 20/20: 895/895

Arriving to the River, albeit a few minutes later than he wanted to, Masahiro stood to see four, not three students standing at the Riverfront. He was a bit curious as to why Hiroshi Tarou was among the students, when specifically he asked for his daughter, Minato Hatake, the young Tamer, Emi Hyuuga, and her partner, Nanami. But with the displeasure still tasting among his words from the office the elder Hatake walked forward and made his presence known to the four genin who were gathered.

"Hmm, we have one more here than was originally anticipated. Hiroshi Tarou, I don't believe I asked for your presence, but I won't deny it either. With everything that has been going on, I've decided that some education would do my students some good. This would also do me some good by letting me get out of the village for a little while. Too much paperwork." Masahiro said trying to loosen up a little as he looked to the students before him.

"Let us start off with proper introductions before we head out. I am Masahiro Hatake, I was born and raised in this village. I became a Jounin, officially, at twenty-one after rousing from a coma and proving my skills through examination once more. I have traveled the world with naught by my side but my swords and kunai." He spoke, then turning to Minato and gesturing with one hand.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
The Monster of the Mist
I'm allowing you guys to choose post order based on who you gesture to next.

XAyame_HatakeX

ken-faita

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:44 am
User Image
User Image

When the hokage arrived she barely gave him any notice. There were a couple of reasons for this but the primary reason was because he couldn't be her father. The fact remained he had never been in their lives. For over fifteen long damned years he hadn't been there. Especially when they needed this ******** the most he was a no show. So far he hadn't played the father card at all but if he did she was going to shut that s**t down.

For their entire lives she was the contributor of their family. Doing whatever needed to be done around the house. Whether it would be fixing things, moving things, or taking a day and a half to hunt for food that would last them the week. This man was never there and from the sounds of it he never even tried to find them. She spaced out until his eyes were upon her as if wanting to learn about her.

Instead of saying anything she rolled her eyes and pointed to the UHV katana. She had to kill a few just to get the katana and a lot more in order to get out of the prison. She endured what most couldn't even fathom in order to save her family. She would forever remember what they did to her. For there was no way to reverse what they had done. So she was going to unleash the very weapon they made upon them.

A moment later she began to gently pet Nanami's head between her ears. Showing her disinterest in speaking about herself. She just wanted to get to training. So that way she could better herself and protect her mother and brother if needed again. Only this time she would decimate those who stood against them.

Wolfe Whitehorn

xayame_hatakex

Ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:12 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 710/710//Stamina: 250/250Stored 710/710/

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Build: Lean
Headband Location: Forehead
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is Red.

Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - Active

The undetectable minds eye of satemy followed closely behind the Hokage watching the man an his students with interest.

Jutsu Used

Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.

lazyactor

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image

|| Chakra 510/510 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 0 || Ryo: 0 ||

Hiro listened to the Hokage and noticed Minato's general disinterest. Sensing some kind of tension he decided he would go ahead and try to diffuse it by speaking up " Sorry about that... I got a bit bored with the thought of training on my own and so I figured I'd try and tag along over here. As I said, I am Hiroshi Tarou. I was born just outside this village, but my parents died when I was young and my uncle took me in. He was a shinobi of the leaf village and passed away a few years ago. I have always wanted to follow in his footsteps and protect the village that took me in." he said smiling to the others. If they hadn't already guessed, Hiro was a rather cheerful and laid back person. He looked to Minato and Emi and spoke again " I am particularly good at ninjutsu and sensory skills... and some fuinjutsu. I am not, however, that skilled in close quarters combat, but my families traits allows me to at least defend myself in that situation." he said smiling as he held out his right arm and it instantly turned a dark black. Anyone not familiar with his kekkei genkai would at least understand that it was a fairly dense metal. He then looked to Minato before turning to Emi, he assumed that Minato was not in the sharing mood and so he gave her the chance to speak, but didn't want to push her.

Wolfe Whitehorn

The Monster of the Mist

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:43 pm
ken-faita

Wolfe Whitehorn

The Monster of the Mist

Emi would just shrug her shoulders as the mass of scars on her back started to itch as she thought about her family. Family is still alive where they are I don't really care, except for my mother. I'm a Hyūga so of course gentle fist and my byakūgan, being a tamer is just an added benefit. Nanami would nod at give a cheetah's version of a grin. Damn skippy. The cheetah would say before getting close to her tamer and watching everyone.

You're not what you seem

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 13,100
AC: 00036,420
‡ Chakra :1015/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 20/20: 1015/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 20/20: 895/895

Shortly after the group spoke up or chose not to, on their particular pasts and gifts, the elder Hatake nodded and picked up a bag he had brought with him. He had intended to take the group out into the wilderness to train jutsu, awareness, and survival, but suddenly another jounin from the village came running to him with word from the Gates.

Taking the notice delivered by the Jounin, Masahiro handed the bag off to the jounin that had arrived. He smiled as he looked to the man and patted him on the back.

"You get to deal with the kids then, basic survival training with bells training included, Ayato." Masahiro said before turning to his students.

"Unfortunately, I must go. Ayato Katsuhara here will train you in my absence, however, and following the meeting I have with a foreign emissary I will come to find if he has survived." The Hokage spoke. "Someone from the Land of Wind has come to speak to me in person, I apologize." He finished before heading off.

Ayato would then stand before the group and give a small bow. He smiled and clicked his teeth together, looking the group ********' hell. I used to give him s**t in school, now he gives me a hardass bunch of Genin to train. He really holds grudges, don't 'e." The man questioned as he looked them over again.

"Alright, for a change of placement. The Hokage was planning to take you guys to the Forest, so I'll just jump us outside the gates then." Ayato said before bringing his hands together in a quick succession, bringing apart a scroll that was hidden in his sleeves and with it activated a teleportation seal that took the students to the Midnight Forest. Upon arrival only the sound of two bells would be heard and Ayato's laughter.

"One of you won't be eating, if you can't get the bells by nightfall."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
The Monster of the Mist
I'm allowing you guys to choose post order based on who you gesture to next.

XAyame_HatakeX

ken-faita

[Techniques Utilized:]

[ Exit: Masahiro to The Gates:
Students and Ayato to Midnight Forest, Students get to post first in same posting order. ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff