Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis noticed that Jae wasn't moving. He looked over at her and saw how she was like frozen in fear of the fire. And if she didn't move she would surely be hit by the flames. Noctis focused within himself and let out his own mighty roar. As he felt a burst of power be released from himself. His chakra flowed through his muscles. The air in the place would begin to grow colder. In an instant he vanished appearing next to Jae. He picked her up and then appeared over by Shikatsu. He had his sword in hand He saw the basketball sized thing. He slashed the ground in and arc and then jabbed forward with his blade. Suddenly and tsunami of snow burst out from the slash mark heading to the pumpkin. His chakra which eventually became a matrialization of snow reflected the lights in the cave and gave his hair a lighter color. And the chakra surging through him lifted his hair up.

{{Edited, cause Duck says chakra doesn't change hair color biggrin Its just a reflection of light now duck :3 but still badass!!))

Stage Seven: S-Ranked

Description: This stage is almost unheard of to any shinobi, the only person ever know to achieve this level was Syi Yanshi, the first ever Otokage. At this level the user's speed has increased dramatically, also the strength of the user has greatly increased.
Abilities: none
Graduation Requirements: all other stages learned
Techniques:
○ Tejina Kinpaku
Description: With this technique the user will focus chakra through out every part of there body, then making a coating around their body the chakra will combine with their muscles, making the user three times a fast and strong. The only draw back to this technique is afterwards the user is
almost completely useless.
(Last for five post)

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
Retsuseirei Chakra:60/120
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:26 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

The fact that she was in a dangerous predicament did not go unnoticed by Jae but internally her struggle was too great to overcome with just her willpower and instinct alone. She would not call for help and risk someone endangering themselves for her weak state and just when she resided herself to deal with the high possibility of getting badly hurt or killed someone's image flickered before her. Before she could really register who it was she was already being lifted up and carried off. The speed at which she was being whisked off caused her to suck in a huge gulp of air, air that had grown colder seemingly. Clinging to Noctis, she closed her eyes slightly and for a brief second, more than willing to accept this act of kindness. Upon opening her eyes again she realized she was in close proximity with the other Shinobi, one whom she had no name to put to the face. Releasing her hold on Noctis and twisting out of his grip she righted herself on shaky legs. Only sheer stubbornness kept her knees from giving out on her. She was not a damsel and despite having been rescued she wanted to at least retain some of her dignity. Panting slightly, she watched as Noctis moved, already in action. With the prompting of his blade he created snow, aimed straight for the pumpkin. Snow... Already being in a vulnerable state, Jae watched in silence. The white snow tsunami was a dangerous attack, surely but to a former Yukigakure Shinobi it was an element she felt she would be at home with. It was beautiful. The anger she had felt toward Noctis for the way the mission had been led and later handled, disappeared. She owed him big time and now that she knew what element he possessed it made her feel more inclined to treat him with a little more respect than she had been.

[ooc: Awww Jae's hero. [/swoon] XD Noctis might acquire a new fan girl! ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:06 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 205/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu cast his gaze over at Jae. "You ok?" He asked as he looked back at the pumpkin. "Noctis, got any ideas? If I try using any fire jutsu, it may make it stronger." He said, keeping calm and focusing his chakra throughout his clones.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:46 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 200|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hitomi frowned as she saw how afraid Jae was at the powerful fire attack and clenched her hands into fists, growing even more angry at the oversized pumpkin. She quickly ran to where Shikatsu and Jae were, placing herself a few feet behind Noctis and his attack. "Fire attacks will definitely not work against it. Snow will." At this, Hitomi nodded at Shikatsu and looked back at the snow tsunami Noctis made. She constantly shifted from foot to foot, trying to lessen the pain from the burns as much as she could. 'I really hate to admit it, but this is where I back off. I can't face fire. I'm not a water type...' Hitomi scowled and reluctantly decided to leave things to Noctis. 'But this doesn't mean I won't try my best at killing that sorry excuse for a pumpkin!'

[ ooc : I didn't even think about wikipedia-ing it, I just assumed the size. Sorry 'bout that ^-^"; what would they need a ball of twine that big for anyway...O.o (rhetorical question XP) ]

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:14 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 4,100|-| 3,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse had taken out the rest of the pumkin creatures looking back at her teammates flinging off pumpkin juice from her kimono and swords. New trick Noctis eh? Light hair show. Eclipse noted other things like the fire balls and how everyone had reacted to them. Jae being swooped up by Noctis, she knew everyone had their weaknesses. But Eclipse wasn't one to show it in battle. Seeing Noctis had it for the most part under control the kunochi figured she wouldn't interfere until needed.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:36 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis went through some more handseals and created two shadow clones. He gave both of them enough chakra for an A rank jutsu. He stood in front of the pumpkin while the others clones ran off to the sides. The tsunami was made to block the force of the pumpkins basket ball sized fire ball. This was to end it, he began going through handsigns while the clones did the same. Noctis and the clones held out their blades pointed at the pumpkin. Then he fired a sharp burst of wind chakra from the tip of his blade.

Juha: Reppushou [ Beast Wave: Gale Wind Palm ]

Shadow Clone Jutsu- B rank

Stage Seven: S-Ranked

Description: This stage is almost unheard of to any shinobi, the only person ever know to achieve this level was Syi Yanshi, the first ever Otokage. At this level the user's speed has increased dramatically, also the strength of the user has greatly increased.
Abilities: none
Graduation Requirements: all other stages learned
Techniques:
○ Tejina Kinpaku
Description: With this technique the user will focus chakra through out every part of there body, then making a coating around their body the chakra will combine with their muscles, making the user three times a fast and strong. The only draw back to this technique is afterwards the user is
almost completely useless.
(Last for five post) 2

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
Retsuseirei Chakra:60/120
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:31 pm
Ol' Antern was ready to release his most powerful technique. It was a Katon jutsu of untold proportions. Literally, this jutsu could wipe an entire village off the face of the planet. Unfortunately for the pumpkin, there were some pesky kids and their mutt Scooby Doo, who having realized this great pumpkin was actually the gardener in disguise, proceeded to launch a series of Fuuton Jutsu at him. Due in part to his large size, they conveniently flew into his mouth and the furnace behind it. "Rawr?!" It queried, as it's formerly scary faced morphed into cartoonish confusion. BOOM! The flames combusted within itself and pumpkin pieces rained from the sky.

As they came crashing down around the group, a green and silver shiny thing fell from the sky. The object crashed into Noctis with as much force as a cow against an oncoming train, which would be practically none as the cow wouldn't force the train to stop or even slow it down. Conveniently, trains have these things called cow plows for just such an occasion. Alas, I digress, the shiny thing was actually a silver necklace, the band twisted as though it were vines, and hanging from it was an emerald leaf with the symbol of Konoha on it. Obviously, it was a hunk of junk....Actually it's extremely important and you should probably take it to the Hokage right away.

{ooc: I'm so sorry, folks, I've been dead tired lately and because of that, this battle has dragged on longer than necessary. Please report to the Hokage's office ASAP, You will all receive a special reward.}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis watched as his attack flew into the creatures mouth. Though he had not intended to do so it worked out well as the pumpkin exploded. Now with the explosion happening in front of Noctis and since he had positioned himself in front of everyone else, it looked pretty badass. That is if the pumpkin didn't have some pumpkin pieces melted then cold themselves while flying through the air and landing on Noctis. So now he was covered in pumpkin goo. He was throughly displeased by this outcome. Though he noticed something glinting in the sky falling towards him. It bounced off his chest as if it were a person against a very clear glass door. He caught it as it fell and examined it. It was merely a trinket, but it confused him as to why Jack would hold something like this in one of his creations. He should ask the Hokage about it. Now after wiping off part of the goo from his hair and face. He turned to his team."Well done, it appears our mission is complete, We shall now report to the Hokage." He then ended his jutsu and his hair lost its light blue color. He fell to one knee then shakily stood back up. He walked a few steps but it was slow and he seemed out of breath.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
Retsuseirei Chakra:100/120
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:39 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 4,600|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse watched and rushed to her friends side holding him up. "I'll take you to Steel. He can carry you wherever." She looked around and dipped her head respectfully to the others and started to lead Noctis outside.

User Image

Steel sniffed out Eclipse and Noctis when they came out barking he lowered himself for Noctis to be put on his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis felt someone hold on to him, he saw that it was night. He didn't enjoy being this helpless. But he had to do what was needed to protect his team. He quietly thanked Night as they walked out to Steel. He he patted steel on the got onto his back. He then closed his eyes and rested a bit hopefully he would be able to at least walk on his own.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
Retsuseirei Chakra:100/120
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:48 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200**|-| 3,800

User Image

Eclipse jumped up upon Steel's back holding onto Noctis tenderly almost. To keep him on the large wolfs back. Someinthing was up with Steel. His fur stood on end. "What's wrong Steel?"

User Image

Steel looked back at Eclipse. "I smell, a sweet calming scent. Mixed with Reiko's. . . he's fighting someone. But I smell struggle as well. . . .This ninja is not one of us." With those words Stell then darted away. Eclipse had to tighten her grip to stay on with Noctis as he broke out to the Academy.
[Exits to Academy]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:52 pm
[Gets taken to the Academy]  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 205/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu smiled and undid his clone jutsu. "Why don't we go home now." He said to the other two girls. He hen ran over to where steel was, "Is he going to be ok?" He asked as they tok off and he folled.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:04 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 200|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

When the gigantic pumpkin exploded, Hitomi sighed in relief and exhaustion. But she knew she couldn't complain. As Shikatsu spoke, Hitomi looked on at the wolf's quickly retreating form and back at Jae. "I don't know why they headed towards the Academy when Noctis said they needed to go to the Hokage's office...Anyways, let's go?" Hitomi headed out of the cave towards the Hokage's office.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:50 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It had all ended as abruptly as it had started. By the time she had begun to piece together her front Jack was gone. Noctis instructed them to head to the Hokage's office, looking the worse for wear. She felt a little twinge strike her, something she reacted to defensively as if someone had reached out to strike her and she braced for it in a recoiling manner. She wanted to offer her assistance but was beaten to the punch by one of the other Shinobi who had joined the team. Watching Noctis and the others begin to head out, Jae cast a glance around the cave. It was in tatters and it already smelled of decay. Jae was a little hesitant, unsure of wether or not she wanted to go to the Hokage's office. A las, she quietly nodded, following after Hitomi. Shrugging her shoulders at the girls observation, Jae didn't stay to ponder it. More than likely she would never work with these Shinobi again so it didn't matter in the end. This thought slowly helped her regain her sense of self. Reaching down, she plucked the head of a nicely severed pumpkin head and carried it with her to offer as a souvenir to the Hokage, something she always seemed to do. Her smug expression slowly returned as she slid into her normal cast.

[Exit : Hokage's office ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games