Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

Satoshi slowly began to smile at Kimiko's words. He had heard all that was there to know about Kumogakure. "I admire the philosophy behind your rule." Sato said with a small nod. "To remain independent and secluded bring security and no immediate threat." Satoshi then ceased to smile. "But a village without aggression, without a thirst for Blood, always falls, no matter how mighty it may be." Satoshi did not want to end with such a negative statement and wished to assure the Raikage that there was nothing to be concerned over. "Kimiko." Sato began with a less respectful and more personal approach. "I believe in preparing for the unseen. Forsee the unpredicatable." Satoshi sat back and crossed his arms, the most relaxed position seen taken by the Mizukage. "Although it is not certain when or if the village will become threatened, we must be prepared as if were to happen at any moment." Satoshi's features had noticably become relaxed along with his tone of voice, a result of such a welcoming environment.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:56 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
There was little to no patience. The Uwanosora clone thankfully had time to react to yet another head-bandless genin's arrival, again not noticing the presence of the adviser in the hall, made motions to knock upon the door. She couldn't help but wince, thinking it would arrive too late. Thankfully, there was no sound of thud.

"Child, I may assist you," she spoke softly, out of relief. These children would be the death of her, it seemed. "Here for your headbands?"

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
With an acknowledgement of the woman Ketsueki looked over and nodded in affirmation. Ket walked over to the woman and tightened the lacing on her hand guard. In a quiet but firm voice Ketsui spoke to the woman "I request a headband and the assurance of training." Ket looked into the eyes of the woman and kept her stoic expression of nothingness.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:18 pm

User Image
The girl approached, demeanor rather blunt.
"Well, for now I can promise a band. The rest... Well, we'll see how we can get everything together," the adviser smiled, as a plate slid from her sleeve, her arm was becoming eerily light. Nonetheless, the point was they were all becoming quite busy. The children were becoming quickly more numerous than any of the instructors, and it seemed that even the Lady Raikage would have to resort to teaching for a while.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
Ketsueki touched the headband and was full of confidence when strapping the cloth to her forehead. She looked towards the woman and tried to smile except it came out as something rather... awkward looking! Ketsui looked around and then asked once again "My I train in my medical jutsu at the hospital?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Ketsueki walked to the hospital to perform so medical training!

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm

User Image
The girl who had remained unnamed simply took hold of the band and tied it to her forehead. It was a blessed thing for so many people, something which brought joy to their faces, even if this particular one wasn't so... Used to happy.
"Do so if you wish. That band says you may train wherever you may choose, child," she answered ever so simply.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:29 pm
She would take in them words completely with giving the Mizukage a blunt expression. He spoke as if the woman was a child but in no disrespect. More of concern though Kimiko has not been Raikage for little time. " Preparing for something that is unseen? Why stress about the future when we cannot change it. " She would straighten her stance upon the desk and rest her eyes on the male slowly. " Don't misunderstand my words. Kumogakure are quite protected. We are no fools in battle. Sometimes strength is not always the winners. A wise mind can believe to be just as deadly. " She would smile to her newly found friend and alliance. A scroll in which a child of Kirigakure had left before would be taken and unrolled. Kimiko would sign her name upon the scroll with a linked feather and then stand on her face. " Congratulation! Kumogakure and Kirigakure alliance has been brought. " Bowing to the male slightly, she would raise back in her stance and hold the scroll towards him. " Nice meeting you Mizukage! "

Sanjii9227

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

Satoshi smiled and nodded in agreement with the Raikage. She was formidable as far as Sato knew and this pleased him. Once Kimiko revealed a scroll, Satoshi felt relieved. He watched her sign the treaty and saw that she truly wished them to be allied. When the Raikage stood, Satoshi stood as well. After she bowed to him, Sato bowed just as deeply, a display of equality between them. After righting himself, Satoshi took the treaty from Kimiko and smiled. "A great pleasure, Raikage." Sato said with a nod before placing the scroll within his chestplate. He then walked to the rack that had held his cloak. Sato took it from the rack and spread it over his body, letting it fall over him, covering him entirely except his head. He then turned to Kimiko and said one more thing before moving to leave. "Thank you for this experience. I hope to see you again soon." Sato smiled and respectfully stepped out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath looked surprised. As far as he could tell, the discussion was no more than half-way through. It was to be a drawn out philosophical and political discussion. But suddenly, it was already done. One moment they were not allies, and the next, they were. He didn't understand - and perhaps he wasn't meant to. Breath bowed to the Raikage, then followed Satoshi out. "That was tactful, Lord Mizukage." He said, complimenting him. "I've never seen the Raikage more calm, even with members of her own village." He hesitated slightly, worried he appeared to be brown-nosing. Quickly ignoring this, he then asked "Are we going to go back to Mist, now?"

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:15 pm
"Ai, I guess I didnt have to go that far." A rather small orange frog spoke as it hopped up just at the Mizukages feet. "I was sent to check the meetings status, but I see you have finished. Mizukage-sama, excuse me if you can, but I was sent to gather your appearance for my master. He came to have an important conversation with both yourself and Lady Kimiko, but your presence is firstly the most important at this time." The toad reached its full size in a flash returning from its shrunken state to about a head taller than the Mizukage. "If you will allow I will take you to meet a ninja who is eager to meet your acquaintance."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

Satoshi smiled as he spotted Breath just outside the hall. There were many others there too. Most of them Genin. Satoshi continued on not looking down to Breath who was now following him. The meeting had indeed gone well and more. "When you show control over yourself, you emit a vibe that easily catches on." Sato said to Breath as they made their way down the hall. Just when Satoshi was going to answer Breath's question, an orange amphibian stood in his way and began to speak to him. It seemed that the toad had been summoned to find him and that someone wanted to speak to him and the Raikage. It was suspicious but Sato had no reason to deny him. After it grew in size, Satoshi looked to Breath. "It seems like we won't be returning home so soon." He said over his shoulder. Satoshi then nodded at the enlarged toad. "I will go on the condition that you take my shinobi as well." Satoshi said calmly.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:54 pm
"I dont think anyone would deny you that, a fellow shinobi of the Mist, Nijiro Hatake, is with my master as well. The two have recently discovered they are siblings, through unfortunate events, I may take the blame upon later time. I shouldnt say anymore until you meet with my master, he will scold me for it, I am too rash at times." He nodded as he led the group out the door of the building,"I can take you both to the Ancient Kumogakure Ruins in a couple jumps if you will allow me to?" He held out both hands and if they would allow him and climb on he would take them to the ruins at once.

[Exit to Ruins.]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:30 pm

User Image
The toad which had been reported previously was back! That accursed sand shinobi! He would experience the executioner's block if she had anything to do with it, however he threatened the village indirectly with impudence and recklessness. Fortunately for the fellow, the lord Mizukage was relatively patient with the thing. A shame. Uwanosora yearned for the taste of toad legs. The way it seemed to be, it appeared that it all went well for their wishes. A safe village was an allied one, after all.

"M'lady?" Uwa spoke simply, as she slipped her head in after the toad departed with them, looking at the raikage. "How'd it all go?"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Satoshi sasid nothing at the toad's suggestions, he simply looked to Breath in order to assure him. Sato then nodded at the toad and stepped onto one of his outstretched hands. He moved weightlessly, an illusion for his overall weight was great due to his size and armor. (Exit)

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games