Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos quietly walked though the doors. His clothing was singed from the close escape of that S ranked explosion. Then those damned snakes with explosives knocking him back into the wall. He took a seat in a chair and was attended by medics. He looked at the ceiling while they did so. So many questions he had, who attacked them? why did they attack them? Where did they go? He heard the medics saying he had a concussion and shouldn't sleep for a while. But he was feeling tired and his eyes were getting heavy.

Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 375/375

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black looked up and saw how Doki had released him again, as the new ninja had received his new head band; Black would jump up onto the flying pig. The pigs master had seemed to have fallen during this, and would only have Black look down with the most confused expression.'' I was actually heading there right now, I need to prepare myself; last time my training was interrupted..''Black said as they would soon take off after Doki had hopped aboard.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 320/320

In the corner of his eye he saw a...pig. A flying...pig. Was he dreaming? Was he now suffering from hallucinations from his previous blood loose. Maybe he got out of bed to fast or something. He was staring for a moment trying to make sense of it all. No, there was really a flying pig in the hospital. Without a second thought he made up his mind how he was going to deal with this pig. Walking up to the pig he would tap it on the head. "I claim you as my own..." On his back the Hatake would go. Upon its back he would see that one genin that battled along side him. He guessed he did not mind him riding on his new found floating pig. "Yo..." Was all he would say. That Black was formidable and could hold his own. He would be good to test his skills against. Seeming to be on equal ground. Rikio would cross his arms and stand on the head of the pig. The band He was going to ride this thing to the dojo. But what was the magic word to get get it to move. "Yip Yip?" Unfortunately it did nothing at all.

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 510/510

Truth to be told, she did not think that the beholder of such magnificence (man who made the pig) to be so lame as to not be able to catch the band. Oh well. As she was about to pet the pig, Rikio appeared--out of all people and dared to claim this beautiful piece of art as his own. Her expression turned furly and rapid. "Huhuhuwhat?!!" A bit of a derp moment for the young adviser but the arrival of someone new ripped her attention away from the beautiful pig.

It was Thanatos. Bloodied up and smelling burnt. She took one final endearing look to the pig and the three males. Doki turned her head away with an extended hand out as if to forcibly shun the pig. Dramatics and what not. "We will meet again...piggu-swaaan...~ I'll...see you all...later..." Now solemnly she dragged her feet to the newest patient. She was easily debriefed by the medics. A concussion.. With a forceful hand it landed ontop of Thanatos's shoulder. "Because of your impeccable timing, my time with that pig has been cut short. Tell me, Thanatos. Why?" She leaned closer to him. Her face a dark contortion of her usual self. Eyes wide and shadows outlining her face to make her look even more intimidating.

"Why..." She would repeat again, her hand slowly squeezing his shoulder and hardly caring if it was injured or not. It would help him if he could still retain the pain stimulus.

OOC: Thank you my lovely Paci!

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Grand Chevalier Haji

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos eyes were slowly closing when suddenly a hand landed rather hard on his shoulder. The pain woke him up and he looked at the person with a certain angry look but his expression soften when he saw it was Doki. Thanatos looked at the pig and didn't see anything special about it. Wincing slightly at how she was gripping his shoulder he began to chuckle, the chuckle began to turn into a full blown laugh. Now a Hatake laughing was a rare sight, it was probably the concussion."You're just like he described you, Green hair that makes it impossible not to notice you, a big heart that you come to heal someone the moment you see that they are injured, my brother always had the unnatural talent of knowing a person from only meeting them a few times."He held her hand and slowly lifted it from his shoulder."There are other medics that can attend to me Doki-san, I should probably head to train anyways..." He said as he tried to get up from his chair with some difficulty.

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

Huhuhuhuwhat?! Her hand was removed, and easily from that removal Thanatos was being too eager. The compliment nearly melted her nerves down into bubbles of flattery and joy. Though, sincerely she felt honored and somewhat distinguished to hear that. Either way though, she was sure that his brother wouldn't appreciate Thanatos working himself to the ground. The same man who may have said those words may punish Doki from above if she were to let him go train while still injured. She used her other hand to gently push him back down.

"Oh no no. My big heart wouldn't allow this. At least let me work on you. And if it's training you want, I'd be glad to spar with you on some occasion." She lightened up enough. Feeling happier and guiltier if he felt that way. Stupid Kodoki, every patient deserves the best of what they can get. From behind, she had her heel hook in a stool before sitting on it. Already her hands already producing the ball of healing chakra. Major Healing hands. Within several minutes, his skin would be clean of the major injuries. Despite her being able to heal even the smaller injuries, she decided to let the smaller cuts and abrasions to heal on their own and allowed him bandages. Natural healing would make up for building the ninja than babying him. It was just her way. "Just rest a bit more, and then you can go." She said before discarding the bowl of bloodied bandages and what not.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Grand Chevalier Haji

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:59 pm
Redera Issun

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos was pushed back down, he honestly he had strength to fight it. He simply fell back into his chair. Listening to Doki's words,he smiled softly his hair falling over his face. Thanatos looked up at her, he nodded his head at her accepting her help. As he medical jutsu was working on his body.He spoke softly."Earlier I felt so useless when village was being attacked and I could barely do anything against the threat."He sighed thinking about the attack. He needed to train harder and get stronger, next time he would need to be prepared.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 pm
{ 𝔗 𝔦 Art 𝔪 𝔢 x 𝔱 is 𝔬 x 𝔍 𝔲 𝔡 Explosive! 𝔤 𝔢 }
Kenji Bakuton || Ninjutsu // Sensory || Kumogakure || "You should know that art...is explosive." ||
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Seeing someone standing right in front of Kenji, not even acknowledging his presence, made him a little upset. A vein would grow on his head as a he would endure this. After he heard, "Yip Yip", Kenji would make the clay surround the man's body and envelop him into the pig. You try to claim my pig, and have your a** in my face?! Not happening! Not on my pig! Raikio would be inside of the pig at this point, with his head sticking out of the snout of the pigs. We're going to train, and we're going there on my pig.

Allowing himself, the man, and Black to all fly away, Kenji would turn and thank Doki one last time. Thank you Doki-chan! See you around. The pig would fly through the hallways and it would fly through the front doors, on its way to the dojo. We must hone our abilities! The threat is imminent! Kenji would say this with his arms crossed and his legs crossed on his flying pig.

(Always having his arms crossed at the end of his posts x3)

(Recovered 30 chakra from being outside of battle and resting as well)

(Moves the peeps to the dojo)

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Elements: Katon/Doton || Chakra Pool: 325/335 || Ryo: 0 || AC: --- || Rank: Genin

IC Notes: ---
Credit: Format by Fauna Lestrade.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lerry Jive

Redera Issun

The Sleeping Pacifist

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

She looked to him while finishing up most of the patchwork. Her head adjusted in a way where she could only deliver a side glance of riddled loftiness, perpetuating her inconsistent streaks when it came to advice giving. She thought about it and very carefully considered her words. "I understand...exactly how you feel." She really did. Being in a position where she was opted into healing others than fighting. The truth was, at the level she was at, Doki really was only good from preventing a death from happening for a good two hours for the really afflicted -- but luckily she had the entire staff rotating to help her. So many lived but at the cost of a handful who didn't make it. Civilians even. She didn't feel so accomplished like she dreamed of wanting to be. She failed her duty as Haki's instructor and failed to protect him when he needed it. Or oversee his-- Her training. Doki was not a commendable general of any sorts and every day she struggled with confidence. Her only pride to goad on was the fact that she became an adviser at her age, but her only source of strength was siphoned from the models she saw before her.

For Thanatos, to have survived what may have been his first battle.. Doki would wonder if he was really in a position to doubt himself. "I don't know about that. People may not think romantically when they find themselves to be the losers, in any situation. Or to have lost anything. To me, it's the dawn of early fortune." She stitched in the last cut and tapered to it. "Fact is, you're still alive and still young. It's not over yet for ya." Hopefully these words would egg him up a bit.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:16 pm
Redera Issun

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos looked at Doki oddly when she said she undderstood. But just looking at her he could tell she was telling the truth.To make her feel that way some things must have happened. He really wondered what those things weree but it wasn't his place. He listened carefully to her words they rung deep within him she had a point, he was still alive he could fight another day. He gently grapsed Doki's hands inbetween his."Thank you Doki-chan..." He then looked at her."And whatever has happened to you in your life, just know your an amazing person."He then kissed her hand, hopefully this would stun her long enough for him to get up and leave to train.

[exit]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

Well it seemed he lightened up some. Surprised enough to find effect from her own words, Doki smiled as he thanked her. For what really? The magnificence of people sometimes, was within their own. A humanist she was and liked to believe-- that the best in humanity came from humanity. Though she hadn't expected him on showing his thanks the way he did. Her shoulders rose up. Her jaws were locked and her face reddened by the compliment before the weird contact on her hand. Whatever he planned at, it worked. Leaving her dumb founded and looking constipated.

Internally though, she rather liked it. Only at age sixteen, and already she had her first fairy tail dream crossed off the list. She observed her hand, remembering that it was actually Rikio who had bitten it first for some reason. Either way, the boys here were pretty goofy. But she liked them for that. Spunk and fun, and all work too. Since she cheered him up somewhat, Doki felt her duties must also continue. But her training would have to do in other places as well. "I should, talk to Haki now." It's been long enough. Nothing more should surprise her for the day.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki stretched out making an adorable squeak yawn, turning over in her rolly chair. Her neko ears flicking in the air. Sukai's nose picked up scents in the air. Sitting up instantly the skilled medic tilted her head. "Mew?" Standing up she opened her office door poking her head out of the doorway. "Hello? Anyone here?" Shrugging her shoulders the timid medic stepped out locking her office behind her. It was time for her to stretch her legs and go to the dojo.

[[Exits to Academy]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Tamer

Chakra Pool: 470 ~ Stamina Pool: 305 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

With a nod to Apollo, Suzume had headed off to the meeting area.

((Exit))

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Illness :: IV
Sukai and her doppelganger arrived in the lobby of the hospital. Both immediately handed the four people they retrieved from, . . the place handing them over to the buzzing nurses of the hospital got the injured into appropriate rooms. Going back to her clone she nodded. "I'll need you to stick around until after we clean them all up. . . I'm sure Doki and the other medics have it under control. Lets focus on everyone here for the time being." Turning a nurse lead both Suki's down a hospital wing. Another nurse approached and lead the clone off to another room while Sky went into the room with the man with the broken foot. Calling out in pain as he was lay'n down by two other nurses. The stunned girl was curled up into the corner head tucked into her knees.

Sukai approached the man, looking into his eyes with her steady purple iris' she gave him a warm reassuring smile, her voice coated with honey. "It'll be okay. You'll barely feel a thing~" Her smile grew moving down to the man's foot. It was a little sickening, seeing it twisted in the wrong direction. Instructing the nurses to hold him down Sukai began to slowly twist the foot back into place, the man cried out. Looking up at him while her chakra worked the bones back into place she spoke once again trying to distract him from the pain. "What's your name?" The man replied. "M-Mark." Sukai breathed, now she was getting somewhere, he was becoming more relaxed. "Okay Mark, . . ." Looking over to the woman rocking back and forth, her white shirt strained with blood, but not her own. "Who's that?" Mark looked over at the frightened woman, and gave a smile. "Cl-Clara. She's my fiance." Sukai gave him a melancholy smile. Her thoughts drifting back to her past love life. If she could even call it that. Taking her hands away she had finished. His foot was in one place once more.

Stepping back her smile grew. "If that is all you can go, and stay away from that area please. We will still be working on evacuation there." Looking over to the girl she spoke to the nurse. "If you could just get her some soothing drugs or herbs that would be fine. She saw allot happen today. Even some bed rest would be nice." Looking back to Mark she spoke. "I would recommend it. Just take her home and get her some nice hot tea, that may be better than any drugs I can give." Warp her in a warm blanket and just give her unconditional love. That's the perfect remedy for any woman.

+ 1000 AC

Jutsu ♦
◘ Hone Chiyu no jutsu [ Bone Healer Skill ]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 420/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos went to the hospital like doki asked and as treated. The bandaged him hip and healed him and all that. A few hours later they released him and he felt ready to go. He thanked them and then headed out to the dojo.

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 415/415 ❈ Stamina 180/180 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games