Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:28 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher opened his eyes as noise broke out around him, staring up sleepily at the pillar I guess naps aren't in my cards. he pushed himself up and looked over at the two men, noting Kyo. For a moment he thought of drifting over to speak to the two, seeing as it was a fight but then Kyo's a tough kid...he can handle it himself. If the dude gets into the village and past Kyo...I'll deal with him. he ducked down and raced off, leaving the area with a huge yawn.

((Exit))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:37 pm
It seemed the runt was a little better than he had anticipated. Even if his attack did not hit, it would still serve as a warning. He had not even been trying to hit Kyo but he could if he wanted to.

The black wolf was not intimidated by Shi and he bared his own teeth, snarling and telling the other to back off. "Stay out of my way runt. You're going to stay here and I'm going to your village to check out the situation. You can either keep your mouth shut or I can beat you bloody and you can wait forever for someone to find you here." said the Inuzuka male.

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:02 pm
Shi growled back, appearntly having the same horrible (but rarely used with him) trait, he was not backing down. Kyo smirked a bit, he wouldn't let anyone in this village who could harm it. And he loved challenges. "Just try! If you want in this village, you gotta go through me! I am no runt you flea hag!" Kyoishi flared his own teeth, to show the other member he wouldn't give up and be a good boy to just stay quiet. Shizuki stepped one paw forward to agree with his master Kyo.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:20 pm
Stupid runt, he'd rather not kill someone of his own clan. Yet if the other was going to get in his way then the male had no choice. "Fine, just try and stop me runt. I'm not afraid of a puppy that's bark is worse than his bite." he taunted, his black wolf growling louder than ever as Shi took a step forward.

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

That was no fun, he was no puppy! Kyo was almost ten! He was no runt or puppy and Shi is kind of a pup. "Your bite is pety too." Kyo jumped towards the man, pushing his feet off the edge of the pillar to spring forward like he was gonna tackle or use a weapon. He was using his Kumogakure no taijustu style; Flying kick, flying through the air. He would wait till he got within kick range. Shi charged for the black dog to seperate partners. Already Kyo was ready to slice his leg through the air(remember how guy sensei kicked at the body from the side), he was aiming just infront of the arm and pretty much where the bottom ribs were.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:23 pm
Watching the other jump towards him, the Inuzuka male was already flying through hand seals. "Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)!" While the other was flying towards him and unable to change direction, the Inuzuka male transformed into a quick 'strand' of lightning. He headed right towards Kyo, quick as a flash. If he hit then Kyo would be painfully shocked and possibly paralyzed.

If Kyo somehow managed to dodge, then he would turn back to normal a couple feet behind Kyo. The black wolf would rush Shi but he would jump right over the dog to get back to his master. Having reached into his pack, the male took out a soldier pill and tossed it to his wolf. Catching it and eating it, the wolf rushed to his owner's side and transformed so that there were now two males that would fight.

"Gatsuuuga (Dual Piercing Fang)!" Whether Kyo was paralyzed or not, they would both start spinning, the twin tornados heading straight for Shi and Kyo from behind them. If the other pair did not move fast then they would be hit hard.

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Shi darted to the side as the other dog went over, plan A to seperate partner, part one failed for Shi. He jumped under Kyo as the man came toward full of lightning. Kyo gently pushed off of Shi's back, to go upward then double jump. He used the Double Jump style of Kumogakure no taijustu. What was his plan? He was savioring for a moment of weakness, he use to always strike and strike and waste chakra, strength and become a weakness to himself. He went over the lightning man just barely, the man was bigger than him so he was comming pretty close. Shi hit the ground and rolled to reduce the impact. Kyo landed, but just barely enough time to dodge his second attack, that techinque had a weakness but Kyo didn't know it. Dropping backwards as he slid a kunai out of his pouch to throw at the man after he went over. Was the man able to stick out a hand and grab him from below? if he was than Kyo would get hurt, was he able to control where he went? Like change directions? Kyo had no clue! Shi waited for a moment to strike for now he couldn't.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:04 pm
The runt was annoying to say the least. The older Inuzuka male would have preferred to end this quickly but apparently the other was being stubborn. His first attack missed and not the other was trying to dodge Gatsuuga. Of course both him and his wolf would reach out to rip up the boy if he was close enough. The gatsuuga was not just contained to the whirlwind of an attack, it could spread out and get those within reach of him or his clone's reach.

Landing before Shi and Kyo, the Inuzuka male felt a bit dizzy and nauseous. The Henge attack made him move so fast he would feel dizzy and slightly sick, the spinning Gatsuuga attack did not help much. "Ready to give up runt?" he asked, not worried about the other two. Even if he was a little dizzy his wolf could still run interference for him until he was no longer dizzy.

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Maybe it wasen't the best idea to go under him, He was within grasp and was tkane within the spin to just be slammed against a pillar and the man stopped his spinning so he had let go of pure dizzyness. His back ached from such a impact at a speed. "Hell no! This is too damn fun to give up so early! I'm finally fighting a girl!" He taunted as he stood, the pain was quick for some resistance helped. Shi and Kyo charged at the man, Shi went first to engage the dog so Kyo could get past. It was like a playdate for the excitement of battle was epic to a nine year old. As long as he could stand he would not give up.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:13 pm
At least he had gotten the runt but the male seemed to just spring back. Stupid kid should know when to call a fight.

Growling, the wolf know it would have to deal with the dog, so getting down in Akuma Sutansu - Devil Stance, he got ready to attack. Now on all fours, he commenced Kuro Tsume - Dark Talon, zigging and zagging before moving in fast to slash at the dog's side with it's nails.

"Such a naive little runt, I can't believe they allowed a baby like you to become a genin. They must have been fine with the thought that you'd die. It makes sense actually, the runts always die off because they're too weak." said the male, disgust clear in his voice as Kyo charged him, waiting to see what he would do so he could dodge.

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:05 am
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

He pushed forward as he got past the dog, speaking quickly before utilizing the techinque; Tsuuga [ Piercing Fang ]. "Good thing I'm no baby or runt eh?" He thrusted his body to spin as one hand was outward to try and either grasp the man and smash him into a pillar like Kyo had been. Or stab him with the kunai in the other inward hand. Shi knew the style of Haraise too, he had training with Kyo on it! He parried to the side and attempted to bite the other's paw to injure him.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:27 pm
This kid was quite annoying and someone really did need to put him in his place. Growling, stepped to the side and grabbed the other's hand. He would use Attack Redirection: Upper Body to jerk the male around and throw him to the floor. In the next second he was on top of the male, wailing on him with the ferocity of a wolf. "You want to play with the big dogs? Fine! See what happens when you get in my way!" snarled the older Inuzuka male. He had Kyo pinned on the ground so the other could neither attack or get away. He slammed the other's head against the ground more than once, most of his punches landed on the other's head and he was sure Kyo would have a matching set of black eyes. Not to mention the other's nose might break and his lips would get cut up. He also punched Kyo in the gut and in the neck, really wanting the message to get through to the runt that he was an inferior mutt.

He viciously punched Kyo over and over, ready to beat the male to death when he heard noises. It seemed that the alarm had been raised and others were on their way. "You got lucky runt. But if I see you again I'll kill you." growled the male, standing up and running off in the direction he had come from, his black wolf following so they could make a clean get away.

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:20 pm
|||TRAINING POST|||

Echo Sight
5/5posts-Completed
-Sypher set the helmet down on his knees and took a deep breath, breathing in through his nose. This was his first time using a genjutsu technique and it was one of his own design. Man...I hope this works or its gonna hurt when I first try it out. he started writing, sucking on the brush as he wrote and infusing it with his chakra.
-The writing went all around the outside of the helmet, though it couldn't be seen, and then on the inside as well. The inside rim of the mask got a special coating as did the sides near his ears. He needed it to act as his eyes and ears when he lost his sight permanently Which is coming way too fast.... he thought as he finished up.
-The helmet gleamed for a few moments as the chakra settled in, sinking into the metal. Sypher had his eyes closed, pushing yet more chakra into it to make sure everything stuck. He sighed after a moment then held it up.
-He examined it for a few moments then took a deep breath and slipped the helmet on, pulling up the lower half of his face mask as well. At first everything was black...then there was a blaring sound that seemed to travel straight into his brain and down making him shout.
-"Son of a-!" he almost ripped it off his head but suddenly realized he could see. Everything was in black and white but his vision was better than it had been before he went blind. Sound was a little off but it was fixing itself and with it his vision sharpened "Wow...well this helps... a lot." he said softly, pleased about the whole thing.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games