Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:57 pm
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 0 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 0 0 / 3 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ιt had been a while since I'd set foot in the hospital... while it was in one piece anyway. The last time officially was after I killed the plaguebearer, excuse the pun, plaguing the village. I'd passed out from shock, and was brought here to make sure I hadn't been infected with anything. It turned out I was apparently immune to whatever awful jutsu that man had been using. I'd also stopped speaking to Jack for a year after that.
-----The last time technically I'd been there is when I had my arm torn off by a giant green cat named Thenal'fan. The place had been in ruin, thanks to her master, and could offer me no treatment afterward. A temporary hospital had been set up at the Mizukage's office. Not that it had mattered anyway. The cat had cauterized the wound and made any reparations impossible. Which is why I now had a puppet arm.
-----The place smelled new and sanitized and like some cross between plastic and rubber. It wasn't a particularly pleasant smell, but it wasn't offensive either, to someone without as strong a sense of smell as I had. There was an odd quiet to the place, too. Polite, with a steady hum of beeping machines and whispering people. I had no idea where to start looking for Kameko and Tsume. Asking... There was always asking the front desk, but... I was pretty sure I had expended all of my words for the next month in the office. Hopefully, no one needed me to talk.
-----As tired as I was, wandering aimlessly seemed much more appealing than speaking to anyone.
-----Inside the lobby, a familiar face immediately caught my attention. I hadn't seen her in months, so my gaze almost passed straight over her. It wasn't that I hadn't looked for her, and I hoped that wasn't what she thought, but one thing after another kept me from actually making sure she was alright. Seeing her now comforted my worries. At least here was one person I hadn't lost or driven away.
-----But that wasn't entirely true. She had tried to heal me after my arm was lost. She was ready and willing to lose her own to ensure I was safe. I suddenly wasn't sure I could confront her. It looked as though she was speaking to someone else anyway. A white-haired boy I didn't recognize, and little Minowa. Ears falling slightly, I turned away with the intention of looking for the other two.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Kittenz: Long time no talk! You're welcome to interact with me if you like. If not, I'll be on my way. ^^

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kugutsu no Jutsu - E

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 62/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

VampireKittenz
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Azzurro Skyde

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am
User Image
User Image

"It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us"

Kirigakure no Sato || Chuunin || Bakuton Member || Blood Knight || Blood Bender

"Oh, well..." I froze glancing over to her and looked the other way. God dammit! this was harder then I ever had thought it would be?! Like I was the cool, calm, collected, sarcastic, and ever judgmental Okabe Koga Jaeger... Well, I was. Now I was just a shriveling puddle of jelly in the form of a shinobi, sitting in a hospital without injury. I clenched my hands into fists and placed them on my knees and straightened my arms to seem up tight. Then it hit me... I glanced back at her, and stayed silent, was she the person I was supposed to meet here? No, no it couldn't be, she seemed to kind hearted and nice... timid and quiet. I was a killer, I thought he'd sent me to the hospital to kill dying enemies in the hospital, put them out of their misery.

Just sitting beside this girl gave me shivers, and I couldn't explain why... I could barely move while seated beside her, and yet, if I had to spend the day or a mission with her, I didn't have any clue what that was going to be like. What had Sypher set him up in? "T-The mizukage sent me here as well... maybe we are..."

Just then a small young boy ran down the hallway to the woman beside me. He yelled out her name and I looked at the boy with interest, he was so small and looked so happy... a rare sight for a child with Okabe being around. Children used to look up at him with fear, hatred, or despair... not neccessarily pointed towards him, but with that look plastered on their craniums, it was hard to see a boy smiling as wide as this one.

"You name is Ari?" I asked as I turned to face Aria, I finally thought, since this small child had shown up I had a subject finally to work off of, I had no idea what do to and was grabbing at the low hanging fruit of conversation. "My name is Okabe Jaeger." I placed my hand on my chest and looked towards her, "Are you the one I was sent to meet?"

OoC:: sorry, I've been in a business conference for the past few days. Finally home!

User Image

AC :: 3,650 AC
Ryo :: 500

Chakra Lvl :: [ 230 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 230 cP ] out of [ 350 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 330 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 330 sP ] out of [ 330 sP ]

Reductions ::

Passive Attributes ::
Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.

Jutsu's In Use ::

Explosives Active ::
Explosive Kunai's - 1

VampireKittenz

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbits

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Ruffling Minowa's hair, Aria looked up as her senpai strode by her on his way to the hospital entrance. Her senpai? Senpai! With little Minowa and the white haired man there, though, she kept her squee of delight on the inside, even when her face lit up with joy. Briefly, she met eye contact, nodding her head to acknowledge his presence. She very much wanted to go hug him, and ask about how he was doing, but the Mizukage had a mission for her. Aria would catch up with her senpai later, it seemed.

Her ears perked when the bench mate spoke, glancing back and forth between him, Minowa, and the elusive senpai. "Aria, Okabe-san. Yes, I was waiting for you. Minowa," she spoke towards the little man, "Want to show us the playroom?" Asking that, Aria put a hand on the bench's armrest, to help her stand, followed by the other hand for her items. All packed up, she would extend an invitation out for Okabe.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

Tao-Benshin

Azzurro Skyde

Stats: 0/0

Just did these jutsu:
None.

Sustaining these jutsu:
None.

CURRENT TASK: Waiting for Okabe, for the Mizukage-sama's mission.
Future tasks: Repair Temple Grounds. Get weapons repaired. Find Eyan-san and Chibutsu-san. Find the hospital's missing medical supplies.

The Children's Ward's Items (STOLEN and/or MISSING)
  • Rima-sensei's journal
  • A book: Medical Guide to Healing and Jutsu
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • A small container of band-aids
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • Vials and jars of assorted medicines, including painkillers
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A small vial of iodine, and another of alcohol
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks
  • A pair of medical gloves
  • A small surgical knife with 'Rima's' inscribed upon it

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
C-rank Training (5), -2 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
B-rank Training (7), -2 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 4 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.
Tailoring
E= -1 post for 'Apprentice'.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мy heart lifted a bit when Aria locked eyes with me. It was good to see she still cared, and I hoped to whatever gods there were she knew I still cared. But she was busy for now. I would have to find her again later. And hopefully this time 'later' wouldn't mean months.
-----I wandered the halls for a while, doing my best to not let myself think. I was tired enough, and didn't need to rile myself up again. A panic attack in the hospital, while convenient, wasn't the best. I must have been stopped three or four times by nurses asking where I was going, but seeing my headband and the puppet arm attached to my right side made them stop questioning every time. So I walked the halls for maybe twenty minutes before I happened to spot Kameko's pale hair through a doorway. I also caught the last bit of the two girls' conversation. Tsume couldn't remember what had happened? That was both terrifying and oddly... what was the word for it? I was almost happy she couldn't remember. Whatever she had seen wasn't something she needed to remember. Besides, the fewer that knew about the bijuu, the better.
-----Since I wasn't in much of a talking mood, I knocked on the door frame before entering, so my sudden appearance wouldn't scare the life out of anyone. Approaching the bed where Tsume lay, I took a quick survey. She seemed to have just waken up, and didn't have any problems physically. But... I hoped my presence didn't trigger the memory. As much as I was tired of talking, I didn't really have an option here. "How are you two?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry for the wait. ^^

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kugutsu no Jutsu - E

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 62/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:05 pm
User Image

|
|
Private NPC
Minowa Jaeger

|
|Adopted Son of Sypher Senju | 6yrs old |

|
Min stood brightly, his blonde hair a tousled mess even as he gave a little bow "Father helped me this morning." he replied, looking over at the person Aria was talking to. The young man had whitey gray hair and it was interesting "...ok..." he wasn't sure if the kids in the playroom would want to play with the strange boy but Aria was always welcome. Reaching up, Minowa took hold of Aria's sleeve and started walking, leading her and her friend down the hall. The playroom wasn't exactly hard to get to but Minowa didn't walk quickly, carefully watching the boy.

|

I love my papas.

VampireKittenz

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

there was a young looking boy with dark brown hair that passed by, he glanced at Okabe and Okabe mety his gaze, however his mind was on other things. However his eyes were caught for a moment as he scanned the male and saw a mechanical arm... interesting.

Gugh, she was the one I was looking for... I felt like an idiot. For someone who was supposed to read others, he did not read this situation at all the way he should have. Even though Okabe had changed, the way he had lived previously had taught him a lot.. he couldn't just throw it all away. He still had to practice his trade. Are you having second guesses to your change to the light? You're very much blind in this state you know. Sujibori's voice echoed in my mind and it had been a while, he had grown quiet after the fight with Sypher, and now Okabe closed his eyes slightly as Ari and Minowa began to get ready to head out.

I glanced up at the sky in the giant imaginary room within my own head, I would soon grow to call it my board room. This would be where I would advise my own choices, and think of things. The ceiling was gone and all that was there was light basking down onto me as I stood in the plain white room, with a single chair in the middle. In the corner, lurked a being of darkness. Hiding under a cloak he hid from the light and did not show his face or anything but his feet that slightly poked out from the covers of the large cloak. He was not wearing it, he was covering himself in it, like a blanket. "Blindness in this light is uncomfortable, intolerable, irritating, persistent, and exhausting..." I said staring up at it, covering my eyes from the blinding light overhead. "But I must endure it... this light is proof of something that dawned to me Sujibori. Our world lives in a sense of sad arrogance, with people believing that their beliefs are permanent truths which encompass their reality. That in itself is a belief I had about our darkness... To let go of that belief is to find true safety." I looked over to the dark being in the corner who had once more had fallen into a disdainful silence. "Sure I feel uncomfortable in it, but I have also never felt more safe." I smiled to him and I spotted a glimmer of one of his eyes, he was staring at me... studying me.

I snapped back to reality and the small young blonde boy was speaking of his father, who was his father? He didn't know anyone in the village so far that resembled him at all, although his personality and his watchful eye that he laid upon me gave me a hint that it may be Sypher. I was a bit confused, the playroom was where I was headed with this Aria, and Minowa... I wondered what sort of mission I was having with them... a shrine maiden and a small chid... this was unlike any mission I had ever been given. "It's nice to meet you Aria, Minowa... but I do not know what sort of mission this is still. Can you help me with that?"

User Image

Chakra Lvl :: [ 230 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 230 cP ] out of [ 350 cP ]

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.

Explosive Kunai's - 1

VampireKittenz

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:46 pm
Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume looked to the door as Shadow had knocked and entered her room. "I-i'm good." She said in a soft tone. "Are you ok? Last thing I remember was you screaming." She said looking him over for some sort of injury.

"...and you'll meet your end"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Aria knew it was time to go when Minowa grasped her sleeve, pulling on it to lead them into the hospital. Through several sets of doors, the vocal sounds of aches and pains went from mature to childish, aging down at a slow and steady pace. Was Minowa growing again, Aria wondered, looking down at his bobbing hair. Glancing back at Okabe, she thought on what she was suppose to say for the mission. "I was directed to show you the war orphans, Okabe-san," the shrine maiden responded. Turning the last corner, a large sign hung over a set of glass double doors, with a large open room beyond it, and read 'Children's Ward'. "If you have any concerns, we might find Rima-sensei while we are here."

Tao-Benshin

Azzurro Skyde

Just did these jutsu:
None.

Sustaining these jutsu:
None.

CURRENT TASK: Walking with Okabe, for the Mizukage-sama's mission.
Future tasks: Repair Temple Grounds. Get weapons repaired. Find Eyan-san and Chibutsu-san. Find the hospital's missing medical supplies.

• Rima-sensei's journal
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.
Tailoring

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

|
|
Private NPC
Minowa Jaeger

|

|
Minowa giggled as he pushed the door open "Miss Rima fell asleep again. Everyone is braiding her hair." he whispered. The room inside had a great thick carpet and toys and pillows littered the floor, huge beds of nothing but fluff in a soft cover. There were cribs for young babies, some occupied by bright eyed toddlers that were too young to be here. In the corner, a woman dozed, her voluminous skirts flowing around her in different shades of red and brown and different types of material varying from tulle to brushed cotton and fleece. Her fierce mane of hair was almost as redbrown as her skirts and off set the pale porcelain of her skin. But surrounding her were dozens of toddlers and children of varying ages, 6-10, all braiding her hair in different degrees of success. Minowa released Aria's hand to run and join the other children, some turning to look at the stranger curiously. Several of the children had limbs in casts, one had a full torso cast. Some had burns and irreversible scars, others had no outward harm but their eyes...their eyes were so large and empty of life and emotion that they looked like they would simply stop breathing if they weren't doing something. Minowa joined one little girl who was gumming on a lock of hair, taking it away from her and letting her cling to him "Aria? Is he going to help today?" Rima's voice was dreamy and she didn't move from her position or give any sign of opening her eyes but her statement was obviously about Okabe.

|

I love my papas.

VampireKittenz

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image

As they walked holding hands, I followed behind as we passed different wards, and rooms. as Aria answered my question, I was taken aback to her response. "War orphans?" I raised a hand to my chin and scratched it and glanced to the ground as I continued to walk, this was not going to be hard at all! If all I had to see was them, and then maybe hang about, I could do that no problem. The atmosphere was changing slightly, and as I looked at the small boy once again, the one called Minowa... I could not come to understand why he was here. That was, until the doors to the 'Children's Ward' opened.

Aria said that if we needed help i would ask Rima, the entire situation in this room was... was... there was no words for me to use to describe it. I was falling silent as I looked down at all the children in the room and saw some of all ages, toddlers, infants, children, kids, preteens.... My mind went four hundred miles per hour as I processed it all and then I felt a spring pop in my mind as I spotted a boy with a scar across his face, and a burn all up and down his arm. I clutched my shoulder fast, and with a large amount of tension and gulped deeply... I finally understood why I was sent here, I finally understood why Sypher sent me to the hospital. I took another step into the room, unresponsive to Rima, or Aria.. I only walked into the room with a look of shock in my eyes as I met the gaze of a young girl, with eyes the he'd known too well... that stare of stagnant life, even if you could call it life.

I remembered my times with the slavery caravans in the swamps and I looked at a small boy with the same sort of stare as the girl, and my eyes played a trick on my and I saw myself as a small child, sitting on the floor as he was. The boy looked only 6 or 7 years of age, and I slowly knelt down on the ground and got into a sitting position on my knees. I clutched my shoulder's tightly and the epiphany hit me.

This was what my judgement had been creating. As I was doing my job to do missions, to be a soldier of undiscriminating slaughter, I was creating these children. I always thought that my judgement would take on a much more social, correct, and reformed look than this. This was just despair, pain, and suffering. No one won in war, in taking a life, no one would win...

A felt a small stream running along my cheek and I wiped at it and felt my hand grow moist. I looked at my hand and saw that I was in fact crying... I jumped a bit and wiped my eyes with my sleeve and tried to compose myself.

User Image

Chakra Lvl :: [ 260 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 260 cP ] out of [ 350 cP ]

Explosive Kunai's - 1

VampireKittenz

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:32 am
User Image
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι screamed? I couldn't remember. I hated not remembering. I had a perfect memory; I never forgot details, but... What happened in that forest was so hazy. The inability to remember what exactly transpired scared me. It was something new, and I didn't like change. I could only remember the worst of what happened. The bijuu asking to be my friend, telling me I was going to die, unable to move and limbs going numb. The numbness spread to my torso and crawled upward toward my heart, where, if it had reached, I... It was hard to breathe. And slugs. Massive white blobs pouring out of my mouth when I tried to speak. The texture of slime and the taste of dirt. The smell of fear and panic and melting flesh. Someone screaming behind me, but it was so distant. Did I actually hear it? I was dying. I was--
-----I blinked. I'd been asked a question. I could feel the slick sheen of sweat on my back and forehead, and my heart was racing, my breathing shallow. I focused my gaze back on Tsume, forcing myself to breathe normally again, hoping I hadn't spaced out for more than a second or two. Because a third second probably would have thrown me into the fit of a panic attack. It wasn't the bijuu's fault. It had saved me. The seal is weakening... but what did that mean? "I'm... alright," I answered absently, but blinked again and remembered where I was. I was in a hospital room. I was safe here. I had just lied to them. "I-I mean... as alright as I can be..."
-----I wanted to leave. I wanted to run to somewhere I could cry and let all the tension that left a hole in my stomach out. I wanted Jack. But Jack wasn't there. And who knew when he would be. He had been gone for months now. But I stayed. I stayed for the sake of my two companions, to see that they were alright. That my mistake hadn't permanently scared either of them. I gazed back at them as evenly as I could, hoping for some sort of acceptance of my answer. They probably thought I was insane.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kugutsu no Jutsu - E

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 63/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:06 pm
Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume looked Shadow over as he spoke. He seemed to be alright, but something was off when he said he was fine. She was good at reading people and he wasn't telling them something. She wanted to ask, and the look on her face said it all loud and clear. However, she decided not t ask at this time and wondered what she should do next. "Kameko, Shadow.... I-I want to apologize for the outcome of our mission... I was no help and only got in the way." She said as she looked down, feeling as tho everything that happened was her fault... Even if she didn't remember it all.

"...and you'll meet your end"

Ranger_flareT

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Aria nodded as she watched Minowa scuttle over to the little ones braiding Rima-sensei's hair, and giggled a little. The children would have to explain later, if sensei did not already know. "If he is up to the task, sensei," she responded to her sleepy teacher. Finding a chair along the wall, Aria sat down to watch over Okabe's actions. He was silent, with a look of minute horror on his face. Had Okabe never seen children, or even those in the hospital? A glassy look covered his eyes as he turned his thoughts inwards to himself, and Aria knew well what that meant. Settling her items on the adjoining chair, Aria rose as Okabe sank. A few quick strides over, and she was towering behind the floored man. Kneeling, she reached around him to give him a hug from the back, grasping his hands on the front side to draw them in closer. Anybody that would weep in front of others was an okay person.

Tao-Benshin

Azzurro Skyde

Just did these jutsu:
Mukei Enko [ Spiritual Connection ]

Sustaining these jutsu:
None.

CURRENT TASK: Walking with Okabe, for the Mizukage-sama's mission.

• Rima-sensei's journal
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu
Tailoring

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image

|
|
Private NPC
Minowa Jaeger

|

|
Rima opened a single eye to watch the two quietly, her expression non-judgemental. Minowa looked at the two with a curiously old expression on his face then he walked over to the little boy Okabe had been looking at, the one with the scar across his face. Taking his hand, Minowa led the little boy over "Oka," he said, shortening his the man's name "Oka, this is Naime. Nai-nai, this is Oka." the little boy came and sat in front of Okabe and Aria, his shoulder length brown hair clean and curling under. He had small dead eyes that were a soft brown, like a deer's, his burned arm extending to shake Okabe's hand "Hi. Are we going to be friends?" he asked, his voice soft. Minowa sat beside him, both of the boys looking patiently at Okabe.

|

I love my papas.

VampireKittenz

Azzurro Skyde

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image
User Image

I was a stammering mess as I wiped my eyes, trying to dry the fountains that had taken root deep within me and was leaking through my eyes. What I was seeing, it was something I needed to see, but at the same time, I did not want too. This was what had been hidden in that darkness, the unknown actions, the unknown results of my actions. I was afraid to take my hands away from my face to see those childrens eyes again... they were dead. They had no dreams, they had no purpose, they had no life in them. However I felt a presence behind me and at first I felt a tense up in my back muscles. It's even hard for me to see Okabe... A grown man crying. How pathetic.

A warm embrace touched me from behind and grabbed my hands, and I froze for a moment, then as I loosened my muscles I lowered them and faced the children again... My face still with tears rolling down my cheeks. As Naime and Minowa approached, I looked at the boy, and as he introduced himself, I was still speechless and looked at the boy's face, his eyes still caught me like a Venus flytrap. And I was intoxicated by his gaze, then as he extended his hand to shake mine, he greeted me and asked if we'd be friends. It was strange... Two things clicked, as I looked at his small hand;

Firstly, this small boy was still living on, and I felt a burning deep within my chest as I saw the absence of any dream in the boys gaze, it gave me great sorrow, but it also seemed to energize my motor, like a start up. However I had no idea what was exactly starting.

And Secondly, this boy was the first one ever to ask to be my friend.

I reached out to his hand, just slipping out of Aria's grip without any resistance, it was calm, content, and natural. I gripped his hand gently and shook it, "Yes, Yes we can be friends." I said to him and smiled at him slightly and my tears began to slowdown, as if the boy had done some patchwork for my waterworks.

I looked around and saw the small faces and I felt the motor inside me begin to burn passionately as I saw their small faces. I looked at Naime and Minowa and I let go of his hands and I looked back to Aria, and I gave her a small smile, hopefully indicting that I was okay and content again. I then turned to the two boys and I pulled off my gloves and closed my palms into closed hands, not fists, hiding my mouths. "Do you two like figurines? Little toys, like tiny sculptures of animals? What are your favorites?"

I unclipped my bags of clay and placed my hands into my pouches with a smile to the boys, my job... I now understood, was to give these children a day of happiness. And my personal mission was to give these children the life back in their eyes. I turned to Aria as well and asked the same question, "Whats your favorite animal?"

User Image

Chakra Lvl :: [ 275 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 275 cP ] out of [ 400 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 330 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 330 sP ] out of [ 380 sP ]

Explosive Kunai's - 1

VampireKittenz

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items