Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:00 pm
Suki used her spear to take some of the lightning bolt, but it was too big to redirect all of it as it hit the two of them. The attack wasn't as painful as it should since she took in some of it. "Kekkei Genkai...?" She asked, not knowing that he had one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:04 pm
Nowe hit the ground as the lightning attack hit him, but slowly got back to his feet. "He's a master of metal...so lightning isn't the best course of action against him. Neither is metal...or fire...or anything..." He readied a chidori, waiting for any sign of Ayame. If he could just stab through his heart, this would be over.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 pm
"Yes, I can manipulate the metal in my body and all around me. It's quite helpful for lightning style techniques." Ayame said with a smile as the metal clone got up of the ground and began to form the handsigns to summon another lightning bolt. "Better hurry before he finishes up." Ayame said with an evil grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 pm
Nowe smiled, "You may be deadly....but I've learned a few things." He said and hit the chidori into the ground. the lightning surged through the ground, literally tearing up the earth. He didn't plan on hitting him with lightning, mainly large chunchs of rock and destorying the nearby tree's, elminatiing hiding places.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:19 pm
Tsumi giggled. "Almost sounds like Chichi's jutsu." She unsheathed her daggers to show Kyo the daggers to help her explaination. "It's called Mizu no Tanken, Water Dagger. Only Chichi's daggers here, Jigoku-Hell-" She moved the hand holding the dagger with "Jigoku" engraved in the blade, "And Gokuraku-Paradise," She moved the "Gokuraku" engraved dagger, "Have the seals on them to perform, sustain, and help the user use the jutsu. When I use it, my arms turned into big water spinning daggers kinda. It's hard to explain." She looked up at Kyo and smiled, "After about five minutes, the water takes control of my arms for another three minutes before it just drops to the ground. Chichi could sustain it for over a half hour and the water didn't take control at all." The ninja girl's brown eyes started to shine with admiration for her father.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:26 pm
'Looks like my jutsu' are worthless then...' Suki thought as she saw Nowe tear up the earth, wondering what he was up to.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:48 pm
"Come on Nowe, you don't have to ruin perfectly good scenery to find, all you had to do was ask." Ayame said with a smile as he stood where the clone once stood, it was now reabsorbed into his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:16 pm
Nowe glared at Ayame, deciding against readying a second chidori at the moment. Those things took up to much chakra. "Well I'm so glad your willing to cooperate. Makes it much nicer to know your after my head." He said suddenly throwing kunai with exploding tags attached.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 pm
Ayame smiled as a wall of metal came up and caught the kunai, absorbing them and the explosions. "Come on, you have to be able to do more, Seito was after your Rinnegan after all." Ayame said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:35 pm
Nowe kept his cool on the outside, though was freaking out on the inside. He threw two demon windmill shuriken past the walls, pulling on strings to have them flip back and cut into Ayame. Come on...I've got to have some other trick besides the Rinnegan....  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:48 pm
The shurikin hit Ayame dead on, the problem was that he was absorbing them to heal the cuts they caused. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I can fuse my chakra with my metal to heal my injuries, doesn't that sound wonderful." Ayame asked as he formed another shurkin and hurled it at Nowe, forming a handsign to have it scatter into needles.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:06 pm
Nowe smiled, "Yeah I know. I've fought you enough to remember that." He said, creating a handsign. Seals on the shuriken glowed as they absorbed into Ayame, suddenly exploding. Of course, this leaved Nowe open to the attack of Needles, but he just prayed Ayame had gotten the worse of it.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:14 pm
Suki sent small bolts of lightning at the needles to knock them down before they reached Nowe.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:20 pm
"That. Hurt." Ayame said coldly, his burns were slowly healing with his metal, but it wouldn't be fast enough. Ayame drew his sword and launched himself at Nowe.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:31 pm
Nowe couldn't help but smirk as he had finally wiped that smirk off of Ayame's face. He raised up his katana, clashing against Ayame's sword. "Suki, run now! You can't beat him."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games