Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:22 pm
((Yay! It's not just me then! I'm not the only weirdo!... wait a minute. ha, scratch EVERYHTING i just said. I'm also sick of not spelling right when I type. =.= *random irking*))

Hadse grumbled under his breathe, raking a hand through his jet-black hair. Everytime he got close to Rondo, the lovable micreant pushed him away. Every time he turned away (with the exception of Rondo's tantrum of course) Rondo pulled him, wanted him to hold him. Hades shook his head.
"Ay me," he said, slipping into old language.
"He knows not what he can have. Knows not wants he wants, what he needs. Poor misguided soul. Zeus shall rue the day he cursed me to this place."
His own brother. His own flesh and blood stole Hades' Persephone from him, practically ripped her from his arms. Death wanted ot make him pay dearly for his pain, his loneliness, his anguish.
Hades paused mid-stepp, and an abruptly sly smile twisted his face.
That was it. Hades would gleefully make Zeus pay.
With her Hera's life.

Skye sighed once more. "I do love you, Loren. Of course you know that."
"Actually, you kinda have to. I mean, no offense, but I'd rather have been Thunderous Zeus than Vindictive Hera."
"But you aren't vindictive... er, in my opinion? Anyway- hey, look! The Kitchens!"
"What the heller are we doing here?"
"Like I'm suppose to know ? Do I look like I have the words MAP OF HADES' PALACE tattooed on my forehead, wife?"
"You should, husband. Didn't you build this place?"
"The heller do I look like, Hades? Hell no. I can barely last this long down here, damn it all. It's too damn dark and doom down here for me. I need the light."  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:53 pm
((I was thinking of KarKat and Sollux for some odd reason when i was typing this out and i have no idea why...maybe because Karkat is somewhat a angry guy with feelings he can't get out because he hates everything....hmmmm i'm not happy with this...not happy at all.))

Rondo gasped out,waking in the cold dim lit room."I have to find a way out..."He was being delusional and scanning the room even though their was a door right behind him.

"Can't you let yourself be happy for one minute?"

It was Persephone's voice and Rondo gasped,"He wants you not me so why should i be here anyway?"

The voice laughed softly and said,"You have a feeling for him don't you?Or was hugging him a excuse for wanting to be far away from him?"The voice sounded a bit sarcastic and rolled on with,"This body is also your's-scratch that.This body is your's.You control it.I'm just a soul that was placed with yours during your birth because of my 'death'."

Rondo punched the wall,he was getting annoyed."Just shut up!You think i want to push him away!I hugged him because he means something to you and i can't leave him to be worried with those eyes!Those god forsaking eyes that make me feel like a fool for making him worried!Is that what you want to hear...I pushed him away because i have a self loathing for myself that can not be replaced by love!No matter how hard i can't accept it..."He ranted and waited for a replay.Upon hearing none he mumbled,"I want to talk to Hades..."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:10 pm
Raen cocked her head to the side nd looked at Axel. She gave him a soft smile. "Well alright then..." she told him. She tugged on his hand. "Come on. We should catch up to them."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:10 pm
Axel nodded and sped up a little so they could catch up with Loren and Skye, keeping the smile on his face.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:29 pm
(Sorry for inactivity, school and other crap have grabbed me.)

Kyoya stood in the alley of a deserted junkyard. "Hmm...."He thought. He then started thinking about something...  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:07 pm
((Dude, I definately know the feeling, but damn, you missed a WHOLE LOT of roleplaying, lol. I will post teh profile for Head Alpha and his mate in wna later. every other position is up for grabs. Just let me knwo what you want to be. first comes first, im afraid.))

Hades kicked the refridgerator door closed with his foot. the cooks and servants flinched and cringed when it closed, but said nothing. They knew when their Lord wanted something said, and now was most definately not the time. Hades' frustration grew as he opened the fridgerator again and pulle dout all the fruit he could find. He had no inkling what Rondo liked, so he decided to get him everything.
"Make a fruit bowl." he commanded, and the head cook rushed to make it happen.
"Red wine with ambrosia." he snapped, and someone ran into the freezer to pull out another two bottle while someone else scrambled to gather two glasses.
"Tuna sandwiches. Ham. Turkey." he pointed to three random servants, and they hurried to do his bidding as well.
Suddenly, everything froze as Hades sensed other Godly pressences in the room. Straightening from a lower cabinet, Hades turned slowly to stare down four teenagers.
"And just what do you think you're doing here, hm?" Hades asked them in a deadly calm voice.
Skye paled immensely. She knew what mood he was in when he used that voice.
"Hades." she audibly gulped.
"W-we're hungry?" Loren squeaked out as he squeezed her hand as tight as possible. She squeezed back.
"Well, I can't have my guests go hungry, now can I?" Hades stared at Loren, when turned ashen.
"N-n-no..." he took a step back, and the look in Hades' dark green eyes made both of them want to bolt.
"Well, then. Go and wait in the sitting room. Your food will be prepared shortly." Death snapped his fingers, and a tray filled to the brim with sandwiches, meats, and sweets were placed into his arms.
"Bring the bowl." he commanded the head cook.
"Wine too. As for you," Hades was suddenly in front of Skye and Loren, who could not ahve possibly turned paler.
"I have a lovely surprise for you two." his smile dark, he turned from them and strode from the kitchen, his servants in tow.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:49 pm
Axel heard Hades and gritted his teeth but he was surprised to see Hades act like a great host. Through all this he gently removed his hand from Raen's and slid it around her waist, pulling her into his chest gently so as not to hurt her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:05 pm
Raen could have sworn that she stopped breathing. It looked like Loren did. She whimpered when Hades talked, and stiffened when Axel let go of her hand only to wrap an arm around her waist. She welcomed the warmth, and pressed herself to him, hiding half of her face, hoping Hades didn't look at her.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:44 pm
Hades grinned as his servants tailed him. He was giddy, practically high with excitement, and he all but skipped back to Rondo's room. Hades didn't skip. (Ha.)
"Love, I've got food for you," Hades sweptly happily into the room.
"I didn't exaclty knwo what you wanted, so I made a little everything. Sandiwiches with a fruit bowl!"

Skye couldn't breathe until five minutes after Hades left the room. The icy air suddely grew warmer, and now her cheeks were flushed with the sudden change of temperature.
"Z-Zeus..." Loren's voice was as small as Skye ever thought it could be. And Loren's voice was never small. It had an aburptly feminine undertone to it.
"What do you think he meant, that he "has a lovely surprise for us"?" his voice was shaky, and Skye looked up at him, concerned, fear and shock written all over her face.
"I don't know, Hera," Loren squeezed her hand tightly, looking as though he were about to cry or pass out.
"It'll be alright, promise. Why don;t you sit down, and I'll get you something to drink, hm?" Skye realized ehr own voice was a bit small, and he frowned as she caught a masculine echo to it. Shaking ehr head, she sat Loren down.
"Sit. You two, too."
Skye strode around the corner and opened teh fridge, scanning the shelves for something that was dark, red, and smelled like sweet ambrosia.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:03 am
Raen let out the breath she was holding. Her heartbeat had accelerated, and she wanted to calmdown. She stiffly sat herself down in a chair. "Axel..." she tugged on his hand, making him stand in fron of her. She wrapped her arms around his waist. "That was terrifying. It was like I was frozen in ice or something." her voice had fallen into a small whisper. It was almost inaudible, and she wondered if he heard her.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:51 am
Rondo, surprised of Hades's sudden entrance and sudden happiness made him blush."Uhh t-thank you but i'm not very much hungry right now..."His stomach objected with him words and rumbled."Please ignore that..."He was really trying not to be scared and he thought it was working out well.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:11 pm
((Head Alpha and Mate position are taken in WNA. I should just put these up in wna, but, for some reason, i feel llike people would pay more attention if they're here =.=))

Skye walked into the huge freezer she saw one of the serbants scurry into, and brought out an armload of wine bottles.
"Gonna need alot more than this, Zeus."
Loren shakily took one from her as Skye set them on the counter next to him, yanked out teh cork, and downed half the bottle before anyone could stop him.
"Dyonisus would have loved this little party." he said snarkily.
"Stop that. Use a glass. You can't hold your liquor like he can." Skye reprimanded.
"I'm damn well close." Loren muttered darkly.
"You can't even compete with me, now hush up, you." Skye handed a botle to Axel before downing the rest of the one Loren had.
"We seriously need to find Dyonisus and get Rondo back, Persephone with him or no."
"But how are we gonna do that?" Loren pulled Skye to him, pressing her back to his chest as he nuzzled his face into her dark hair. Skye patted reached to pat his cheek softly.
"I swear Hades just threatened to kill us if he even tried to leave the parlor or whatever."
"But we aren't there, are we, Hera? Now calm down. Grab the rest of those bottles and bag 'em. Somethin' tells me we're gonna need them later."
"For our selves or Misato?"
"Both. you never know. We could use them to kick some spectre's a**."
"Waste of good wine, but alright."
Solemnly, Skye sighed. "Don't worry about it, you guys. I pretty much got us all into this mess, and I intended to damn well get us all out."

Hades laughed and shook his head, rearanging the food on the table in front of the fireplace. Pulling two recliners into place, Hades grinned mischeviously, pulling Rondo from the bed.
"Come on, you. I know you're practically starving. You can't lie to me." Hades put him in the chair, and one of the servants handed him a plate.
"Thank you. Now leave us." in under one minute, the pair were left alone.
"Now, what would you like to eat, my lord?" Hades bowed graciously in a flourish to Rondo, winking at him.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Rondo got even more nervous and looked away from Hades to the celling."I don't know i'm not hungry anymore since your here with me.."The last part wasn't meant for Hades to hear but it slipped out without him knowing.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:00 pm
"Thanks..." said Axel as he took the bottle and sat in the chair next to Raen, holding her close to him as he popped out the cork with his thumb and got a little sip before motioning the bottle to Raen to see if she wanted some.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:44 pm
Hades found himself blushing at the comment.
"Are you sure? I know hungry," Hades reached into the fruit bowl and pulled out some grapes, black cherries, and strawberries.
"Want some? 'Know you wanna," Hades teased, laughing. He then pulled a book from the shelf behhind the table and sat in front of Rondo.
"This feels like that movie we saw years ago.... something about a beast and a woman?" Hades popped a huge grape into his mouth, offering the plate up to Rondo.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games