Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:11 pm
{Thank you. XD I'm glad you liked it.}

"Why wouldn't I forgive you? Although you said some horribly hurtful things, you came back and apologized." Mala assured him, beginning to slowly stroke his back with one of her hands. "I love you so much. Wouldn't I be quite the fickle person if I let that slip away because of something like this?"

Milly took Jaquel back to his room and layed him down on his bed, using the least known path to it so that she wouldn't have to deal with as many people knowing of what she did to help her father out. Milly didn't want Jaquel lording her kindness over her when he woke up. "Chances are, I probably won't even make it to maturity anymore. Though that doesn't matter. If you really wanted a daughter, you could just make another couldn't you?" she admitted, still sure that he was asleep. "You never wanted me around as anything but another accessory for you, and I realise that. But you already know I know that. Get some rest, daddy. And for the love of bloody hell, quit acting like such a pervy horndog when your injured like this! You know it only makes it hurt worse!" After that, Milly left for her own room, satisfied that she was able to say this to him without him hearing her. Or so she hoped, at least.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:21 pm
((I'm starting to feel like we need a list for all the hilarious nicknames Milly gives to people/things. Like pervy horndog. XDDD ))

Van suddenly bolted back when he realized he was still missing something. "THE RING!! Oh jesus, please tell me I still have it!" he said patting himself to desperately try and find his wedding ring. "Oh thank the pantheon..." he said as he heaved a massive sigh of relief upon finding it, holding out his sparkling wedding ring upon success. "....Care to do the honors?" he asked Mala as he held it in the palm of his hand, not quite ready to look her in in the eyes again as he let her return the ring to its rightful place.

((Foodstuffs, away! Also, how goes the fanart? =D))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:32 pm
{I'm working on some kinks in the lineart.
Also, lol. XD Pervy horndog shall be my favorite for the end of time, which means five minutes, until I find something more entertaining. XD}

Mala took the ring and slipped it back onto his finger without hesitation. Afterwards, she playfully pinched his nose and gave a look of mock anger. "I told you not to take it off again. Be happy that I'm in such a forgiving mood." After that, she let go and hugged him again. She had been wanting some sort of comfort all day, and she was getting it from these hugs.

Milly then headed off towards the ruins, to where she could sense Van and Mala's essences from. She decided that, since her dad is an arrogant a**, she'd go apologize in his stead for his behavior. Not like her apologies mattered, but it was a nice enough gesture. That, and, she wanted it to be clear that her father's hatred was by no means her own.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 pm
"I...wasn't myself at the time..." Van said looking down at his ring, though the look on his face knew it was no excuse for what he did. "I'm really sorry Mala....I can't apologize enough, is there some way I can make it up to you? Please?" he said as he looked back at her, obviously knowing that 'I'm sorry' wouldn't cut it this time.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 pm
"I don't honestly know. What you did really hurt me. All I can say is that you'll need to be on your best behavior for awhile to make this go away." Mala said, frowning slightly now. "For now, though, please just stay here with me. I don't want to be alone."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 pm
"I don't plan on it. I'm going to make sure nothing like this ever happens again and I'm not leaving you alone." Van said as he gave her another tight hug. "I hate myself knowing the things I did and said, and I hope I can make it up to you somehow."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:03 pm
"I'll come up with a way eventually. On a more cheerful subject, though, I made enough money from dancing for me to afford not having to work for a couple days. I hope you don't mind if I take it easy for awhile." Mala said, before thinking again of how tired she was. "Speaking of taking it easy, can we sit down somewhere? I'm feeling rather tired."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:10 pm
"Of course, you deserve a break." Van said with a small smile. "Oh, do you want me to finish the double bed? Or just stay here for now?" he wanted to let her take it easy, or rather do anything she wanted for a while really, but he also wanted to make her happy and let them sleep together in their own home as soon as possible.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 pm
"Whichever works for you. I refuse to be alone, though, so I'll be sitting nearby if you're going to work on the bed." Mala said, offering a small smile once more.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 pm
Van shook his head slightly. "It's entirely up to you. Until I've redeemed myself, your wish is my command." he said taking one of her hands and placing a soft kiss upon it.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:54 pm
"Let's fix the bed as soon as possible, then. I'd very much like to sleep in a nice, spacious bed as soon as possible." Mala said, smiling a little brighter now. She then heard knocking on the door. "I'll go answer it." she said, heading down stairs and towards the front door.

"Hello, I'm Milly. You're Van's wife, right?" Milly asked, looking quite happy once Mala nodded in response. "Good! I know it probably doesn't mean much, but I apologize for my dad's actions. He's an idiot and doesn't realise just when to quit, so...yeah. Please accept my apology on his behalf?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 pm
((I'm half-waiting for Milly to recognize Mala from way back when. XD ))

"Mala, who is it?" Van called from upstairs as he soon followed Mala downstairs.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:05 pm
{Trust me, she will. XD I just plan on doing it in a strange and hopefully comedy-esque type way. Not yet, though, but within the next few posts.}

"It's Milly...and she's apologizing on Jaquel's behalf!" Mala answered to Van, clearly in disbelief. She turned towards Milly and asked, "So, why are you apologizing for him? You aren't responsible for his being an a**."

"I know. I just thought you both deserved one, even if it's the least I can do. My dad'll never do it, and more than anything, he's going to continue to be as obnoxious as always. Still, he's my father and I'm obligated to help keep him out of trouble in his senile years." Milly said, waving her hand slightly as she dismissed Jaquel's entire being as nothing but the product of a perverted old man becoming insane over years of a dissolving mentality.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:09 pm
Van raised an eyebrow as he walked up behind Mala. "You are aware that he basically tried to destroy our marriage from the inside out, right? Plus this isn't exactly the first time he's tried to screw us over somehow." he said, not really feeling in a very forgiving mood at the moment.

((I might be getting off soon. It depends entirely on how much juice my lappy has left and I be too lazy to go get the power cord. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:15 pm
{Okay. Goodnight for whenever you do get off.}

"I know. I also know that my apologies mean nothing. Still, it's nice to give one at least. If he bothers either of you, please let me know if you can. I'll try to help out however I can." Milly said before she turned to walk off. "I don't expect you to go easy on him in any future spatz, just please don't kill him off completely!" she said, waving at them in farewell before heading off.

"How she can find it in her to deal with a man like that for a father, I'll never know." Mala said in a flat tone once Milly was out of earshot. She crossed her arms, keeping a look of clear irritation about her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games