Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 pm
Locke listened as Demona talked of her home world, and felt sadness for her, knowing only to fight. When she got up and left, Locke followed. "Guys, I'm sorry about this. Here. Enjoy the pie." Locke placed some coins on the table, then left after Demona. "Demona! Wait up!" He caught up with her, and walked step in step with her. "I'm sorry about that, back there at the restaurant."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:06 pm
She paused hearing Locke call her and looked over her shoulder at him. "There is nothing to be sorry for. I apologize, I'm more tired then I had originally thought I was."She started walking again looking at the buildings as she went unsure if she wanted to go back to the inn but headed that way all the same.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:38 pm
Locke walked with Demona towards the Inn. He felt that it was best to follow her and make sure she was alright. She seemed out of normal character lately. "Demona..." They reached the room they had shared together, "You're afraid of not fighting, aren't you?" Locke hoped that he wasn't being insensitive.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm
She paused as he would speak again, her hand on the handle to the door. She looked away a moment but shook her head no. "No. Not entirely. I've been a fighter all my life. I used to dream and wish for a time I wouldn't have to, where none of my people would have to." She paused once more though opened the door to the room. "Please don't worry Locke of me. I am fine, really. You have enough to deal with at the moment." She entered the room looking about before moving to the bed an laying down.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 pm
Locke decided to let things be for the time being, but he wanted her to know that he cared about her even though they were doing everything they could to try and retrieve Andrea. So, instead of pressing the issue, he instead laid next to his lover, and put an arm around her, quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:12 am
Demona felt him holding her and turned to face him as he held her. She kissed his cheek lightly before closing her eyes and resting her head at his chest. She was thankful he was a kind soul and not like those of her world.

Adius sat within his room overlooking the inn. Eyes closed as he sought visions. He would smile lightly though sensing their old friend asleep and knew there was something he could do he had not done since he was a child. He entered Locke's dream and searched him out soon finding him. "It's been a long time friend since I've done this. Not since I lead you from your travels to our home to be taken in by our clan." He looked to him, the two of them being lights within endless darkness. "I have a gift for you friend, though I fear I do not know more then what is to be seen. My visions of your friend in another world, and of your friends in this one are broken lately. Someone is trying to block me. But.." He turned as an image of Andrea showed in Locke's mind in another place. Though it was clear being a mystic himself that she had seemed to have aged, humans may not notice. Her hair longer, not by much, and her clothing more of a dark armor as she seemed to be running and fighting. Before the image flickered out, she opened a portal and went through. "I believe she's mastering her gift and potential. Trying to come back, or just to find a world she won't be hunted in. Though I cannot say if this is current or in our future." He looked back towards Locke allowing him to take it in before turning once more. "And if you ask of it, I can show you of your lover's past. Allow you to see the struggle she is trying hard to hide from you?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 pm
Locke was dreaming with Demona in his arms, then suddenly, it went black, and one of the mystics stood in front of him. He showed him an image of Andrea, albeit, she looked older than she was. "So she is alive after all. Thank you, Adius. Thank you." Upon being offered to view Demona's past, Locke hesitated. "I do want to know what is bothering her, but... No. I think I will pass on your offer. At least for now. If it is something she wants me to know, she will tell me herself. I don't want to invade her privacy. Not after all she's done for me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 pm
"Very well then. But remember I do not know if these are false visions of Andrea, or real. If they are real, she will certainly be different upon her return. If we get her back, be cautious as she may not be aligned the same as she was with us." He paused uncertain then gave a light nod. "Andrea was always a mystery to our people. The Order of Shadows called her a true gift among the stars. Something about her allowed them to further her potential that allows her to close portals of our world. But to what ends her magic will stop growing because of them is unknown. Be cautious if she returns to us." With that he felt his time leaving and left Locke's mind to the morning of the natural world. He turned seeing Zhin and nodded. "I have shown him my visions. I hope for the sake of this world she is alive."

She woke to the morning light feeling Locke beside her. She turned softly so not to disturb his slumber too badly as she faced him. She moved just as carefully to kiss his lips, then moved from the bed and changed into some new clothes. She placed her belt and sheath at her hips and soon left the room for the training grounds. She had much to think on and clear from her mind if she were to be an active and participating member of this group that had taken her in.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm
Locke awoke to the light of the new day. He noticed that Demona was no longer beside him, and knew she would be at the training grounds they have come to use. He felt his lips, still slightly wet from her kiss. Hopefully she's doing better today. Well, better go meet her. He jumped out of bed, got changed, then walked downstairs, then outside to meet her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:15 pm
She fought through the invisible targets all around her. Her eyes closed as each shot went for a dodge, attack or a kill. The sweat building on her brow as she did and the presence of the part missing from her making it harder. She missed being able to fly and hated now having a fear of high places knowing she could do nothing to stop a decent any longer. Her eyes began to well with tears of sadness and anger changing her mental image to those that had taken her wings from her. She swore she would have their blood for all they had done to her and the group, especially if they reappeared to cause trouble. She would hold back no longer. She kept going till one point she would feel her blade strike something harder then a mental block and looked to the tree she had struck. She sighed heavily placing a hand softly to the trunk. "Forgive me tree. It is not you that angers me."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 pm
Locke approached Demona as she struck her blade into a tree. "Did the tree offend you, love?" He walked towards her, hoping she was in a good mood today. He knew that women of this world went through a cycle of emotions, but had no idea if the same held true for Demona. "Besides. I thought we were going to take it easy for a couple days until Drake returned? Is it that hard to just relax and let the day pass you by?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 pm
She stood straighter hearing Locke's voice and turned to see him. She removed her blade shaking her head. "No, my training got a bit more involved." She looked to him as he spoke of relaxing and wondered about the idea. "I'm not good at simply relaxing or letting the day pass me by as you call it." Her voice was normal but with an edge hearing his comments. She wondered if they all forgot she was not like other women of this world of theirs. "I doubt I will ever change in this. Training is how my people relax. The only other thing is flight, but since that is no longer an option, training is my only recourse of action." She placed her blade back into it's sheath and began walking as if to go back to the inn. She wasn't sure if she should continue to train if he didn't wish her to as it seemed.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Locke thought for a moment on Demona's words. He realized that her words rung true, and decided to do his best to help her. "Well, if you really do enjoy it, I would be honored to help you. Like yourself, I also find pleasure in training. Not to mention I wish to find out how strong this new arm of mine is." With that, Locke rushed his lover, coming at her with fist of flesh and steel.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 pm
She turned hearing him and dodged the attack glad she was still light on her feet. She withdrew her blade quickly to counter his strikes feeling the force of his new metal arm. She found it a good challenge to fight when the opponent had the advantage of not being hurt. "I will not go easy on you Locke." She knew she would in the sense she could stop a killing blow if she had to. She sent her own strikes and kept on fighting.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:32 pm
"Good dodge, Love. Even with my new strength, you're still fast." Locke continued to strike and counter her blows, narrowly missing each strike. He decided to jump back, and use his alchemy to create obstacles for her. A wall here, rock spikes, even giant arms coming out of the ground. He watched as Demona dodged all of these with ease.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games