Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:24 pm

User Image

Rose smiled at the boy,
"I am sorry if I was interrupting" she said shyly." I just...was feeling a bit lonely around so many people" she laughed to ward of her nervousness. They seemed very nice and at the moment they were the only one's talking to her.

(( sorry for the short post))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"I know. And yeah we should come on. Let's catch up." Cyrus said with another laugh. When he was with Nevin he couldn't help but open up alot more then he normally did. Then again he'd changed alot since first year. With Yumi chriping happily on his shoulder he started to move through the first years to the older students.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

When mentioned Zamir waved at the Gryffindor but she seemed preoccupied with her other topic so he didn't mind that he didn't acknowledge him. Whistling to himself he pulled out his Xenos book and flipped through it reviewing his old notes. The boy had changed quite a bit since first year. It made him ever so curious as to what the future held in store for the albino raven. He turned and smiled as he saw the Slytherin boy walk by. "Ah there is your pet Xenos" he joked and then watched him carefully to monitor his reaction. Occasionally this behaviour disturbed most people. He tends to stare when interested. Xenos was one of the few people who could take it without being bothered. Another curious trait that Zamir liked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

As Nevin and Cyrus made their way towards the carriages he spotted a large group of classmates. "Ah hey there is Yuan. Want to go over there with him or do you just want to go to our own carriage?" He asked Cyrus. He didn't like forcing things on people least wise his best friend.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Xander looked over at Lucy and noted that he did sort of recognize her. "Yeah, you kinda look like I may have bumped into you in the hall once of twice. I'm kinda clumsy like that. So, musical huh? What do you play?" His guitar was clearly visible on his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

"It was...interesting. There are alot of weird shops around there. Although I had to leave....some of the people there didn't approve of my curosity." Xenos said with a small chuckle. More like some of the people chased him out with promises to hurt him or his father if they saw him again. Red eyes looked up to see the dark haire Slytherin that the three had dubbed his snake on the way here. Things had become very different for Xenos over the summer. Silently he wondered what Zamir was writing in that notebook of his again but didn't question. A soft female voice distracted him and he smiled at Levana. "Hello, miss. I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Xenos da Vinci. Pleasure to meet you."

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

"Likewise"
she smiled at the Ravenclaw,"I am Levana Asphodel. I saw you now and then around school the past two years but never really got around to saying hello." He was a very nice boy. From what she saw, he got along well with even Slytherins. A good quality to have in this school when wars can break out at any second over a simple house problem  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well I hope you have fun over in Norway, if you go." Yuan said catching the look on Tamara's face. "Don't worry. He can't get into any trouble with me around now. After all, I'm going to see it long before he does something really stupid." He continued softly, looking briefly at Xenos as he turned to say hello to a girl that looked alot like Nevin.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
As more and more of the older students joined the group, Ashleigh slowly drifted off to the side of the group. She may have gotten more open and willing to talk but it didn't mean she was comfortable in groups yet. Standing off to the side, she took out her sketchbook and continued the picture she had started on the train ride to the school.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:47 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She nodded idly and ran her braced left hair through her hair, thinking idly to herself. Zamir seemed to be writing something in a notebook and so she reached her mind out at his. What are you writing about? He was writing about Xenos, keeping a log of information about him. She wanted to get her hands on that book. Maybe she could find out what was going on with him. Instead, she smiled happily, pretending to be lost in thought.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image

Levana turned and smiled at the boy next to Xenos. "You must be Yuan. Nevin talks about you all the time. Says you are a good role model for him" she chuckled lightly remembering how he had, in a very animated tone, described his victory against Yuan in the quidditch tryouts.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I was wondering why you looked familiar. Yes I'm Yuan Trinity, the amazing chaser. Your brother talks about you often. Are you going for Quidditch this year? It would be fun." Yuan answered with a little laugh. He remember how excited Nevin had been when he caught his throw. At least they were on the same team....now they had to get past Xenos.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Lyra stepped off the train into the rapidly cooling air. She couldn't help but smile as she glanced around the platform in search of her daughter. Over the summer her and Bailey had spent a lot of time talking of Lyra accepting a permanent position in Hogsmeade as a store owner. When they failed to find a shop of interest, they simply quit looking, and Lyra had continued to work at her job back home. However, much to her surprise, the last issue of the Daily Prophet that was published before Bailey was to go back to school listed a new opening, the need of an owner at Gladrags Wizardwear. Lyra had jumped on the position, contacting Hogsmeade right away without making her daughter aware. She packed in secrecy and had been hiding in the last compartment inside of the Hogwarts Express.

She took a few steps, scanning through the many crowds of students, gripping a the few bags she had brought over her shoulder. She was having a majority of her things delivered to the shop, and she assumed they would be there before her. Lyra's eyes grew wide as she spotted the young brunette with Oliver in one hand, and a tin of fudge in the other. Chuckling lightly to herself, the woman made her way up the path to the carriages, surprising Bailey with a soft tap on the shoulder. "Hello love. Long time, no see." She smiled excitedly, hoping for a similar response.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Zamir looked up when he felt an odd tingle in his mind. His eyes landed on Tamara who for a split second was looking greedily at his book. Almost in a childlike way he closed the book loudly then placed it in his bad looking away with a slightly annoyed face. Anyone wanting to take his book better be prepared to get bit for it. It was a special book of a lengthy reasearch. If anyone wished to know what was inside they only need ask him. Then he'd consider if they were worthy enough to join in such knowledge. All of this he thought loudly so if Tamara was reading his mind she could prepare herself.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Geoera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:56 pm
Vivien Kensington
First Year

User ImageThe small, meek girl with dark brown hair began her walk alone. Shrugging off the reassuring hugs of her parents and taking with her only oversized luggage, an ornate looking cat, and her wand. She smiled timidly and waved as she disapeared into platform 9 and three quarters. The cat letting out a ferel yowl as it made the jump with her master, a girl of eleven. Vivien Kensington had always known she was headed to Hogwarts, but she had never known anyone who was going to go with her.

New experiences are a good thing right?

Vivien sighed deeply as she looked around the hectic mess that was Hogsmeade. What was a first year to do? No friends, no family, and no good advice. Why did you have to be mature enough to 'handle yourself in an new enviornment'? Oh well. I guess I'll have to make the best of it... The cat meowed as it clamoured around Vivien's feet for attention. She rolled her eyes at it's immaturity and continued to gawk at her surroundings. Impressed with the amount of people.

11 inch --- Yew --- Hippogriff Talon --- Inflexible

((ooc:: I'll pretty this up later, I still need a picture.))

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games