Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 pm
(Hehe, don't worry, just asking.)

"We look for dirt. Grass takes a while to grow on top of a grave..." Lily wasn't exactly excited at the prospect of digging again, but she'd do her best. What was a chipped nail when compared to saving a life? Friends should mean more than nails; even if her nails were gorgeous.

"More dirt, more fresh?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:11 pm
"All right then, any preference on where we park?" Remy asked, wondering how many recent graves could one town possibly have.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:17 pm
( well the people the ghost girl killed would be pretty recent right? If you need help with idea's )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:23 pm
(Indeed. Thank you Jake XD)

"Inside maybe? Or would that be too conspicuous? Let's search from inside the car first, see if there's anything along the path..." They'd be able to search from the one car path that went through the cemetary, where you could park along the side to visit the graves. There wasn't exactly a curfew around the town, for anything. No one would think anything of them being there, and that seemed annoying. This is why we have a vampire problem. No one watches. "Do you think maybe the graves from ghost girl's rampage? Those are pretty fresh..."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:30 pm
"That works, any idea where they are?" Remy asked as he drove into the cemetery, instantly getting creeped out by it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari sighed and sat down in the chair, letting Jack tie her up. She didn't exactly enjoy it, but she could feel the beast within her. "Thank you Jack." She murmured, grateful her friends would stand by her, even as she became a monster. She closed her eyes against the bright lights and leaned back in her chair, trying to relax and ignore the voice within her that demanded blood.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:36 pm
Remy was obviously creeped out. Lily looked more passive-aggressive than frightened. "There? The grass looks interrupted." She pointed out of the car to their right, on her side, where there was an indent near a new headstone. It was defiantly new because it shone when their car lights hit it, rather than just lit up like the rest. "Yeah, that's really fresh."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:40 pm
Remy stopped the car and put it in park. "Lets get this over with, I wanna get outta here before something horrifying happens." Remy said and grabbed a shovel, praying to God that there weren't any vampires or zombies running around.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:42 pm
"No problem." Jack said, giving her a small smile. He got up and went to the cabnits, going through many of the ingredits, and picking a few out. "If it gets really bad, then we can probably inject you with some of the dead mans blood to keep you passive.."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:43 pm
Lily sighed and took a shovel with her as well as she left the car. Glad she'd changed into tennis-shoes earlier in the day, she poked at the soft dirt of the grave with her toe. "Well, it'll be easier than last time." She glanced around once for fear of being caught by the watchmen (If there even WAS one) and then stuck her blade into the dirt and scooped out.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:47 pm
Remy said nothing, focusing all his attention to digging so he wouldn't be distracted by his current, and very real fears.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:50 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

"Do you think it will actually work?" Kari asked quietly, listening to him move around. She didn't bother opening her eyes. Between the painful light and the fact that her hearing was much better, she didn't need to. She hoped the cure worked. She didn't want to die and she really didn't want to put her friends in danger. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she hurt them.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:55 pm
( time for some drama >:3 )

A flashlight suddenly lit up on Remy and Lilly, "Freeze right there." A cop said, moving closer, He had his gun drawn, pointed at both of them. "Drop the shovels and step away from the grave." The police officer, though, looked a bit shakey. perhaps he was new? And his more, slacked off look suggested he had been on his way home.

"I don't see why not." Jack said, going back to the desk and began to mix some of the ingredients, "So far everything that hunter has given us has been true."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:00 pm
(Oh Great XD)

Lily turned around to look at the cop pointing a flashlight at her, eye twitching, and dropped her shovel into the pile of dirt next to her. She did not look amused. As she took a step away from the grave, though, her face turned into her normal, persuasive, and all around good-girl, town-pride-and-joy mask.

"Officer? Can you put your gun away? You're frightening me..." Her eyes widened, and she raised her hands slightly, as though she felt threatened.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:03 pm
Fantabulous, some bacon-fat to slow us down. Remy thought and turned around. Hearing Lily's statement, Remy figured there was one scenario he could use to play off it. "Please sir, you have to help us. We were forced into this, they said they'd kill us." Remy said, using his patented "Bullshit Effect" to it's fullest.

((If this doesn't work Twi, I'm gonna get pissed at you.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games