Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:33 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila rolled over to face Melanie, then sat upright, then pinned her arms on both sides of the other girl's head, scowling down into her eyes as she kept her legs to the side of her body. "Okay Mel. I might be the weaker of us, but I'm not gonna let Uncle Matty touch you if I can help it. I will take him. Can you manage Aunt Lilith? She scares the s**t outta me after the raven thing. If you can take her, we have a chance of not suffering. Don't you give up like that. I'm not. I might be weak, but I'm no quitter." She scolded then sighed. "Listen, you are my family. Isn't family supposed to care about each other and protect each other? Even if it's impossible? Aren't we supposed to try and battle the odds and do stupid things to keep the other safe? Melanie, I can't let him hurt you. It hurts me more that way. Please, please understand." She begged, trying to keep back the tears forming in her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Getting worked up will only make it worse, amore. Relax."

Melanie frowned and closed her eyes, allowing her mind to wander a bit. She would rather take on Eblis than Lilith. Eblis seems like the worst of the two. At least Lilith was predictable. She made those damned birds do all of her work. Eblis, on the other hand, was far more frightening. It was hard to tell what that creature was thinking.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:06 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila frowned back down at her again. "Melanie, not showing emotions is not the best thing either. Find a stable middle ground so you can show some, but don't shut them out completely. What if they both go after me? Will you simply stand there and look neutral? I know if they went after you I would be begging them to stop. That and fighting them as much as my weak body could. I would rather show you the truth of how much I was terrified than try to go through it alone. Melanie, you are not alone anymore." She told her and, dispite her horrible embarrassment and worry, she leaned down and kissed her, making her face burn once again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"This is my way of coping, amore. I will not allow myself to show weakness...And if they attack you, I'll fight them head on. They will not win."

Melanie reddened slightly when kiss, still unsure as to how she was supposed to react. She returned the kiss though. It felt wrong not to. Despite everything, Melanie was actually starting to feel content.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah frowned slightly when it seemed her plan to help the little girl had backfired. The poor child looked like she was on the verge of bursting into tears, especially when the girl called Dali kissed Melanie. She sighed sadly and went up behind her sister, catching her wagging tail in her hand and twirling it around her fingers playfully. "So, my dear hermanita, what do you say we head for Spain when you decide to leave this... well, hellhole? Warm beaches, amazing sweets, friendly people... Just you and me." She kissed her sister's cheek lightly, seriously hoping her offer would at least cheer Elfy up again. She wanted her sister to be happy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"Sounds like a plan to me..."

Elfy smiled cheerfully and snuggled up against her sister. It was a nice thing to think about, but the chiropteran still intended to wander off on her own. Informing Kannah of her plans might only upset the older chiropteran though. She pulled her sister into a tight hug and kissed her, glad that she was there with her. Surviving the month in Hell would have been too depressing alone.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:48 pm
Bolain Ieisner

User Image

He smirked as he followed the scent of the two skippers, the instructor had given him the task of finding Shard and making her pay for ditching. He was more than happy ti do it, that girl was here by a fluke. She should have fought her way out of the Feilds or died there. As he neared the forbidden section of the new wing, he grinned and summoned his demon pack. "Go, hunt the bird. Chase her out so I can mess her up boys. If you happen to draw blood, I don't mind." He told them and heard them growl their agreement.

He sent the off down the new section, her scent in their noses and a cold joy in his heart. He would enjoy this greatly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard heard the howling long before the pack neared the cell, making her afraid and shifting back into her animal form. "Bolain?! She sent him?! But his pack can by pass the ban!" She squeaked and flitted off, terrrifed of the pack and the one that lead them, hearing the barks and howls closing in on her as she sped down the halls. "Please, stop it!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah beamed and returned her sister's affection with interest, incredibly pleased that Elfy had agreed to join her. She was distracted from her joy by the sound of the little bird demon fluttering away fearfully, and pulled back from her sister with a frustrated growl. "Come on, Elfy... You and I can deal with these minor demons easily...." Kannah felt bad for Shard, and wanted to help her. Besides, she couldn't stand those who preyed on the helpless.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
Elfy.

By the time Kannah had finished her sentence, Elfy was already in attack mode and running after the demons. She wanted to get to the demons before they could hurt the little bird. The chiropteran didn't have it in herself to leave her to the dogs, even though she was supposed to be protecting the prisoners within the cell block.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

As he and Lilth heard the racket and the talk of the princesses, Eblis grinned and bowed to her, allowing her to move ahead of him towards the cells again. As he neared them, he glared and the boy and youngest girl were violently flung back into their cells, but Dalila and Vivica remained together. He tilted his head then shrugged it away; it made it much more enjoyable for them if they could watch each other and be so close, but unable to help. He stepped into the cell, this time the lights only bright enough for the four occupants to be able to see the room. "Hello my dear girls. Did you miss us?" He asked, the mearged a cold, completely balck flame with Lilith's fire to keep the other two out.

He looked from girl to girl, then stood aside for Lilith to take her pick first, turning to his niece and step-daughter to say, "My darling Lilth gets to choose who I get this time. My dear Vivica, who did you want? I'm sure I can take Dalila again if you really wish to speak with your wonderful mother. She and I can progress our lessons if you do." He taunted as a cruel smile etched itself onto his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image
Lilith.

"Your target is Melanie this time, amore...I'm sure our dear Dali could use a break from her lessons...Don't worry...I'll be gentle."

Lilith glanced at her shoulder, half-expecting Lucion to caw, but there was only silence. Something must have been bother her darling familiar. He almost looked upset. She would have to ask him about it later.

"I believe we'll avoid the ravens this time...I'm feeling creative."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila stood as soon as the lights dimmed down, taking a firm hold of Melanie's hand as her eyes adjusted to the darkness. She felt her heart racing as Eblis and Lilith stepped inside again, but she just looked at the male, hoping that he would get her. She could handle him easy. But then she saw her aunt eyeing her up and she whimpered, knowing that she was now doomed. "M-melanie?" She begged softly, gripping her hand tighter.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie force Dali behind herself and prepared to attack the demons if they came too close. She wasn't going to let them hurt Dali again. Whether she was strong enough or not, she planned on fighting them no matter how many times they killed her.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna didn't even try to get to her feet when she was flung into her cell. In fact, she was almost grateful for the chance to be alone. She curled up in a tight ball and sobbed. She knew it was stupid to cry over Dalila, but she couldn't help it. Her first and only crush, and she was rejected because she was younger... it figured.

But then she heard Iga's voice very clearly at the back of her mind. 'Remember how you got free, little angel... If you become selfish and jaded like the others, you will lose yourself again...' Marianna realized that Dali was in terrible trouble and leaped to her feet. She was still hurt over the girl's decision, of course, but that didn't mean she wanted her to suffer. "Dali!" she cried, running at the flames, not caring if they dissolved her again. She couldn't just stand by. She refused.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games