Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 pm

User Image
Sakura

Sakura giggled and nodded, finishing up the scones and helping Nina with the eggs and bacon. She then went through the house doing a headcount, noting that the only three good police officers in town were sleeping on couches and chairs in the living room. She soon returned to the kitchen and began to make more scones. "We need to cook for ten people plus Mistress Lokita. We have a few guests."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Officer Den Herltz

User Image

Den stumbled to the kitchen, his broad and lightly muscled chest exposed as his sapphire eyes watched the females. "No... Too dangerous.... Mili.. Chris... All of you in... danger if I stay... Gotta go to... protect Mili.... Richard..... is the Owner... Kim and Richard... will kill her... take twins.....Have to.. go..." He told them and stumbled tot he wall, leaning against it for support and still sliding down to the floor. "s**t... Anyone... got a skateboard? I'll push myself.. out of here..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:35 pm

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden flew with his sister in the gray light of dawn toward Chanchung Enterprise's main building, grim-faced and determined. Sirrah had called late last night and given them all the information that the police officer Den Herltz had managed to gather. They were going to make sure that his and Pitt's and so many others' sacrifices would not be in vain. He smiled over at his sister and took her hand. "Are you ready for this, Harmony-chan?" he asked her gently.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony looked at Jorden, her eyes gold and crimson as they flew. "So ******** ready Jorden. b***h is gonna pay for what they did to all those girls. I want to make her scream a few times for Lokita and Lulu. Few thousand. I want that b***h in agony. She will not get away with selling our sisters like ******** boots." She turned back to the building and burned a large hole in the wall to the directors office, the flames from her finger tips so insense they burned her slightly. "Knock knock, anyone home? Oh, look Jorden. It's the she-b***h. Wanna say hello first?" she said in a voice full of hate as they stared at the woman on the floor, her legs burned from the fire that had destroyed the wall.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden nodded grimly in agreement with Harmony's words, his eyes flickering red with anger at the reminder of what the woman had done to their sisters and so many other girls. He chuckled at the sight of Kimberleigh Naruse prostrate on the floor, wincing in pain from her burned limbs. "Oh, Harmony, you know I don't speak to trash. You know the best way to get rid of trash like this? I hear that burning it works quite nicely... But not quickly, oh, no... For trash like Kimberleigh Naruse, we burn nice and slow..." Jorden shot tongues of flame from his palms, binding the woman's wrists and ankles in fire so she would suffer and be unable to get away from them. "There now... I'm sure she can feel every cell slowly being charred to ash... I am nothing if not thorough, Mrs. Naruse..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony snarled down at the woman, her face twisted with rage as she felt her hand brush against her neck scars, the experience with Sahiel in her mind. "Shut the ******** up! You heard my sisters screaming, and you did nothing! You heard them begging you to stop! You let him rape them! You let him sell them! You did nothing as Lulu sacrificed herself to protect Loki and keep her alive! You ******** b***h! You will not die fast, oh no. I wil enjoy my time with you. Uncle Satoshi taught me a few things, since I'm the Queen of the Dragons now. That's right. I'm a ******** Queen. And we are going to make. This. LONG." She said and began to sliowly cut into Kimberliegh's skin tih er talons, millimeter by millimeter.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:19 pm

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Five grueling and bloody yet satisfying hours later, Jorden let his fire fade from Kimberleigh's body. Finally, the b***h who had contributed to so much misery within their family was dead. He felt tired, but elated. He walked over to Harmony and hugged her gently. "She's gone... She's finally dead, Harmony-chan... She can't hurt them anymore, ever again..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony panted, covered in large slatters of blood and some tissues, sneering and spitting on what remained of what remained of the body. "May you fry in hell, right next to Daddy Dearest. Faihjua." She said, using the most degrading and hateful word for a woman in Ancient Dragon.

She looked at her twin and smiled sheepishly, her eyes turning gold as she shrugged. "Den-den, you got any hand sanitizer? Or perhaps bleach? Kinda got a bit messy..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:43 pm

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden chuckled, pulled out his personal bottle of hand sanitizer, and offered it to her. "I have a lot more at home. Like Kevin says, I would bathe in it if it was safe... Come on, let's go home. Our business is finished here, and I desperately need a shower."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah Renee Rawlings had not slept at all the night before. As soon as Den was fixed up, she had thrown herself into the task of getting away from Kevin, finding a gun, and hunting down the dreaded 'Owner'.

Sirrah stepped forward, her hand steady as she raised the gun to point it between Richard Naruse's beady eyes. She'd been searching for weeks upon weeks, and the trail ended here. On the top of the research building where Tsubatsu had tortured Ash, where Richard ran cruel experiments on animals and humans alike.

The woman's normally warm green eyes burned with a cold, righteous fury as she pulled back the hammer. She stared steadily into the eyes of the man who had tortured her nieces and turned the city into a corrupt crime hole. "Now we see what color your blood is, Naruse," she said softly, her voice as cold as her eyes. "My bet is on black... Black as your soul."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:45 am

Richard Naruse

User Image

Richard laughed at Sirrah, his yellow eyes calculating as he sized her up. He sighed and grinned at her, his posture commanding as he spoke to her. "You know, Mrs. Rawlings. It's such a pity you didn't join our team. You could have been such an asset. Already, you are more like me than you know." He laughed and gestured towards her. "Think about it! Think back now. You hunted me down, you allowed my son to die, you are here before me now, with a deadly weapon, ready to take my life out of your desire to protect those girls. You are a hero Sirrah." He told her, then spread his arms wide and stood before her, exposing his swarthaily clothed body to her gun. "Do it Sirrah. Kill me, and you will be a hero. A hero that killed a dangerous criminal. Pull that trigger Sirrah. Pull it and become like me. Become that leader and hero."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:50 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah blinked, searching his eyes for any trace of sarcasm. There was none. He meant what he said. Sirrah thought back, through the months of searching, and remembered what had driven her. Hatred. Fury. Was that who she wanted to be? That would make her no better than the man looking back at her.

Did Richard Naruse deserve to die? Absolutely. But Sirrah was a healer, and always had been. And she wasn't about to sacrifice her whole self for someone like him. She scoffed and lowered her arm, tossing the gun aside. "You're not worth the bullet, Naruse. You're not worth s**t." She leaned close enough to see the sweat on his brow. "And if you know what's good for you, you'll never show your face around me or any of my friends or family ever again. Because there won't be another chance, you understand? Next time, you will die."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:09 am

Richard Naruse

User Image

Richard watched her walk away, a sneer crossing his face as his soul buring with rage. How DARE she mock me?! I'm Richard NARUSE! I WILL KILL HER AND ******** THOSE NEKOS IN FRONT OF THE REST OF HER FAMILY! He raged inwardly and picked up the discarded weapon, aiming it at the back of ehr head and growling softly, his heart set on murdering the woman that dared to defy him.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:23 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

The moment Kevin woke up and saw Sirrah not there and one of his guns missing, he knew. He didn't need any other evidence to tell him that his wife had gone after Richard. As he sped through the streets, cops not even able to get a number with the radar guns to stop him, he pulled his second gun from the glove box, just incase he needed to defend Sirrah. He wouldn't use it unless it was her life at stake. Doctors saved lives, not ended them, and he would not give that animal the satisfaction of coruppting him too. As he raced past Jamie, who he had called to warn her and raced through the building unhindered, he felt the gun in his hands feeling heavier and heavier, his heart colder and colder with each step. He finally burt through the dor to the roof top, and smiled as he saw Sirrah walking away from a living Richard, until he saw the gun aimed at her head. Kevin raised his own weapon and yelled, "Sirry! GET DOWN NOW!" And pulleed the trigger at the same time the man did.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah's eyes widened at the sight of her husband, and she blushed when he smiled. She felt horrible for sneaking away from him, and afraid now that he was here. What if he tried to fight Richard? Sirrah was able to watch as his face changed from a relieved smile to a half-angry, half-scared expression and raised his gun. She obeyed his order without question, throwing herself to the ground, wincing as both weapons fired at the same time.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games