Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:15 pm
The boy flinched a little when Jack held out his hand, expecting a attack. None came. He relaxed a bit more, taking Jack's hand in a handshake. "I'm..I don't have a name yet...I havn't picked.." He answered. He should probably soon..since everyone wanted to know his name for some odd reason. Except Cuzco...she simply called him numbers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:51 pm
Jack looked at him. "You have a firm handshake...not bad." he said letting go. "Your name is special, don't rush and pick it. It'll stick with ya forever." He said as he walked to a mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of water as well as some fresh sanwhichs and threw a water and sandwhich to him. "I'm Jack." He said as he began eating.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm
Sarah slipped through the hole in the wire fence to the junkyard, making sure her dress wasn't caught on anything. The car was where she'd left it. It smelled worse than it had before, being out in the sun constantly, but at least it was shelter. She climbed into the back seat, shutting the door and tucking her legs beneath her. A little food, and a little sleep, then she'd proceed accordingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:56 pm
XMiichiChan

[-Mouse is poking Miichi... And bumping the thread.-]

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:10 pm
Carson complied and set his brother down in the corner. "Thanks, I'm Carson by the way, and this is my brother Virgil." Carson said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:16 pm
Nightshade

"Donni Nightshade. The man who led you in is my father, the owner of this dojo."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:47 pm
"Thanks again, I don't know what might have happened if you didn't let us in." Carson said, wondering what those guys wanted, and how they had figured out how to neutralize powers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:03 am
Carter looked between Donni - with his sister around her neck - and Carson. He wasn't sure if he trusted the two newcomers, so he wasn't about to introduce himself. And it seemed apparent that Tallya refused to turn to her human form while he was here.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm
Nightshade

"I didn't have to invite you in," Donni said. "As I said before, a dojo is open to anyone." She paused, thinking, for a moment, then continued. "However, not everyone welcomed into a dojo is to be trusted." "Donni, be nice." Donni turned to her father. "All I'm doing is saying what we're all thinking, Dad."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander nodded in response, understanding her stance now. "Then you should dress as you'd like. I will do my best to assist you, should I be needed for anything."

X X X X X He looked away, as if waiting on the food. Of course, the food wasn't going to arrive any time soon. But it wasn't his true reason for peering around. He just didn't want to make much eye contact. For some reason or the other, he still seemed a bit embarrassed or ashamed.

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

[[ OOC: @Mouse: I'm sorry. D; I was getting behind schedule with my homework. My friends came over/asked me to go out a couple times this week.

@Everyone: It would be nice if you could find the time to read my signature if you interact with me often.
]]

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image[A]shriel [J]ennalin Morgan
Born, Live, and Breath...
AJ looked at Alexander, smiling at his answer. She found herself looking down as he gazed away, trying to decide what else there was to say. After all, it had been a long time since she'd had someone to talk to. She couldn't remember what people normally talked about - what they normally discussed. Her bright orange eyes gazed around as well, glancing out the window for a moment. They were paranoid, in a way, that the people that they'd seen earlier would discover her here. She didn't have much of a spotless record - no, the only way she was even on record was for her crimes. Well, that and that one occasion she'd been admitted to the hospital for her coma - but she stole that service from them as well, unable to pay for it. According to any official you could ask, she was merely a thief. No birth certificate. No social security number. No one knew anything real about her. That is, except for her. "Thank you for staying with me...for trusting me..." She said softly to Alexander, her eyes now also searching for the waitress, praying their food was done.
And try not to get caught.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 pm
"I understand what you mean, as soon as Virgil wakes up we'll be out of here." Carson said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm
Tallya eyed Carson silently in her cobra form, her head swaying slightly as she stared at him. Her tail kept her firmly in place around Donni's neck - not tight enough to hurt the girl, of course. Carter nodded easily at Carson, much more relaxed to hear that they'd be leaving.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander turned his head so that he was now looking back at Ashriel. By now, her eyes were wandering the shop like his eyes had done no little than several seconds ago. Noticing this, his head faced downwards, brown eyes staring at the shining highlights on the plate and silverware from the sunlight or ceiling lights.

X X X X X He cleared his throat slightly, trying to rid of the awkward feeling of being thanked. "Well... it was only because you offered to let me follow..." he responded, trying to shift the same thankfulness back at Ashriel. "I'm really the one who should be thanking you, rather than you of me."

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image[A]shriel [J]ennalin Morgan
Born, Live, and Breath...
AJ shook her head lightly, looking down again. Her eyes stared at the menu, even though she couldn't read it. It still frustrated her that she could survive, yet she could do little else. "Why should you thank me? I haven't really helped you in any way...but you've helped me greatly already. I would've just gotten the cheapest thing on the menu, and have been hungry minutes later. That's how it usually works. And...and...I feel like I can finally stop pretending to be a guy." She said, feeling slightly more relaxed. "So, I have a lot of things to thank you for...and I promise that I'll pay you back for them all, if you'll stay with me..." She said softly, looking up just as the waitress arrived at their table, delivering their plate before walking off.
And try not to get caught.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces