Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
➤The ✭ Perfect ✫ World ➧➧➤ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What motivates you?
  Freedom
  Acceptance
  Power
  Wealth
  Love
  Knowledge
View Results

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 pm
Odessa brought her arms up to block, and stepped into the opening to deliver a hard kick to Eva's side...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm
"I know..." Raowan nodded lightly, "But now that it's started, they cannot leave until every Corrupted has been annihilated. That's how the security system works."

• • •

Genesis observed Lukas's bowing, and felt it appropriate to return the gesture. He smiled peacefully, "I hope that one day I can recall who I was, and continue to live out that memory..." The Caretaker unfocused briefly, his radar detecting something a long distance away. It was a living creature...a human? But it gave off an odd reading of high radioactivity. His head turned in the direction of the cavern's exit, "There is something unusual at the forest's edge. It seems to contain radioactivity... I believe it's human, but that should be impossible."

• • •

This time, her autonomous reflexes failed her. Odessa's kick impacted with her side, and Eva was sent flying. She hit the floor a few feet away, pain throbbed up her entire side. That would leave a huge bruise if not anything more serious. She grunted as she stood, hunched slightly over in defense, one arm guarding her affected side.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:13 pm
Odessa stood there, still. The look in her eyes were cold and observant, her face blank. She waited for Eva to get up and make her next move.

~~~

I looked to the man, who seemed distracted. I wondered if I could go back to my nap.

~~~

Lukas blinked, and looked to Isabella. One of his eyebrows went up as he considered this.

He turned and left the lab with Isabella in tow, and Genesis probably would follow. He headed up to the main lab, where a messenger notified him of the anomaly-- a human heading in from the edge lands, looking mostly okay.

Lukas nodded and headed up into the forest above, searching for the anomaly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:36 pm
Mord was beggining to relax but just barely as he chose to believe it was a dream. He looked around at the woods and the girl again. "So if this isnt some magic garden dream girl then what on the ruined earth is it? when the whole plannet burned how did this place survive? I wanna know what my brain can pull out of its a**." It was then he barely spotted something moving in the woods... something with electromagnetic cast off radiation, the only time he saw that was when an old radio played way back when. This thing was moving though and he sure as hell didnt hear any music...  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:46 pm
I looked up at him.

This place didn't' survive. My people grew it afterward, restored it, removed the radiation from the soil. Our goal is to restore the Earth to be full of healthy life once again. It IS a little Eden, but by my people's creation.

I noticed that he noticed something, and I turned to look at what he was looking at...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:55 pm
Eva realized that Odessa wasn't going to make the next move, and hesitated to so much as budge. She was unfortunately very conscious of her own actions now. Apparently, the same program did not apply to offense. She ran straight toward Odessa, then feinted to the right as she spun into a kick.

• • •

The stream of electricity cut off abruptly as the robot disconnected himself, his battery now charged enough to at least last a few days. Genesis followed at his own pace, almost passing Lukas and Isabella altogether. He halted not far from the strange man and Scarlet, gathering data about his physical status. This seemed wrong, for such high levels of toxicity in a living being...  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:08 pm
Mord whiped arround fast as a flash and his Kukri was at the robots aproximation of a neck. Mords face was a stone held no emotion just a sense of highly trained alertness and rutheless calculation. He tapped the knife against the robots neck hearing the metalic clink. He gripped his knife tighter his muscles were rock solid and highly developed which one saw quickly when his arm flexed to tense the grip on his knife. His stance was solid and his footing was sure. He motioned his head towards Scarlet just barely a twitch as he kept his vigil on Gennesis.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 pm
I blinked.

You ever seen a robot before, Mr? This is Genesis. One of the few friendly ones running around.

Lukas stepped into the clearing, followed by Isabella. They both looked at Mord, looked at eahother, then hurried over to me, picking me up and sheltering me from view from the now hostile man brimming with radiation.

... Can't I just take a nap?

Lukas was watching the man carefully... he was older then Lukas, and he seemed different. The man seemed to have an oily sheen to his skin, Lukas noticed, and his eyes were such a pale blue like a blind man's... but not cloudy. He was, indeed, full of toxic radiation, yet it seemed... to the Northwesteners, anyway, natural, for this man.

{My gods... is he...}

Isabella looked at Lukas. I perked up.

{An evolved human?}

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 pm
"This is insane! Everybody is scared of those things and they're attacking anyone who attempts to petition the whole thing. Jesus Christ it's like we're Nazis!" Virgil exclaimed, he was exasperated over the entire ordeal, sure the Corrupted were a problem, but a massive army of Caretakers certainly was not the answer to such a problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:16 pm
Genesis remained motionless as the man approached with hostility. The knife itself did not seem as much of a threat, but his speed and strength were what caught the robot's attention. This man was unlike any other he'd seen outside of a lab. The Caretaker looked him straight in the eye with nothing but peaceful sincerity, "I mean you not harm. I was simply curious as to whom discovered this forest."

• • •

Raowan sighed and half-turned away from Virgil, shaking his head, "If they left now, the whole damn world would collapse from the sudden absence of so many bodies. Everyone here would die instantly. It's like removing stars from the universe; they would leave black holes which could destroy everything." He responded with mild annoyance, "I don't like this any more than you or they do, but what's done is done. At least the majority of the populace will remain intact."
Something stirred at the corner of his vision, and the Guardian turned fully to face it. Down the walkway on the opposite side of the street was a figure, incorporeal and stumbling. The girl's face and body were translucent, while her all-black clothes, brown eyes and brown hair appeared closer to solid. The scars on her face were illuminated with a blue-white light. She fell against the wall for support, then slid down to the pavement on her knees. Raowan had started to head off in her direction, but four Caretakers quickly descended and surrounded her.
She looked to the one ahead of her, not in the least bit scared. All four approached with their blades. The girl's right eye began to glow blue, while she closed her left altogether. The robot directly ahead rose its blade to strike...
...And vaporized in a burst of light. Just as the one behind her charged to attack, she looked toward it and sent out another invisible attack, again resulting in light and then nothing. The last two backed away from the girl, completely unsure of what just occurred. An anomaly of the highest sense. They, too, were immaterialized by her unknown power. Slowly, the glow subsided from her eye, and she looked up to Raowan and Virgil. Her expression was blank.

(( Okay, so I fail at trying to describe how the robots were killed... Imagine something similar to Anima's attack in Final Fantasy 10; how she would just look at an enemy, a slight disturbance would occur in the air, and the enemy would just burst into light and then fade to nothing. The actual game scene. ))  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:40 pm
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Virgil shouted, amazed at the fact the girl just vaporized four Caretakers in a matter of seconds. "Holy sh*t dude, that's just messed up." Virgil said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 pm
In a world that never understands you...

"((I'm kinda stuck on how to continue... damn writer's block. User Image )) "

...the machines will always understand your pain.

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Mord looked on at what he saw as a series of sparkles and waves that melded to some glowing perfectly formed manaquine of light and he heard its words. "Robot huh, yeah well the last time i heard of those was in captain buck rodgers stories some of the old timers used to talk about. still, its a bunch of you and one of me... even in a dream im not up to working that hard." Mord took the knife away and backed up slowly holstering the only real bit of equipment he always kept with him. He looked from each being in front of him to the next. Genesis looked like an angel to Mord... not that he was ever going to say that. The others were human, but weird like the girl without the glow of the ruined earth on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm
Lukas and Isabella looked to one another, then at me. I just blinked sleepily and dozed off, falling alseep in my parent's protective embrace. My breathing was quiet and gentle.

Lukas was looking the man over. In their energy sight, the radation was obvious... When lukas looked closer at the man himself, he saw the slight oily sheen on the man's skin, and the pale pale blue of his eyes...

Lukas was fascinated.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm
"If you keep staring like that I might get the wrong idea about you. I'll tell you right off i'm not into guys, and I didnt touch the little girl." He still thought it was a dream, or he would have been allot more silent and most likly slipped away a long while ago. As it was he was still in an alert posture and his knife hand was in twitch distance from the holster.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games