Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

== ☠ == Jellal Fernandes == ☠ ==

"Freedom"

Jellal looked at Critias."So he thought I would lose my darkness?"said Jellal."Great...now I really feel guilty that you lost a friend...I'm really sorry."

"is not a thing that exists in this world"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Critias

Critias heard Jellal's apology and fell silent for a while "so am i" he said as he turned to the others "lets get going ... sooner we find the girl and the item and hide it, the more likely Alex will turn back ... if his light and darkness was switched then chances are so has the terms of his condition ... we have three days before the serum in his body stops working ... three days till i get my best friend back" Alex said waiting for the Red-Eyes to fly to Italy

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:11 pm

== ☠ == Jellal Fernandes == ☠ ==

"Freedom"

Jellal kept looking at Critias."Heh...thanks for believing in me."said Jellal.Jellal then shifted his gaze to Serenity.I'm so sorry,Serenity.thought Jellal.

"is not a thing that exists in this world"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:46 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

I may be a Master of the Japanese Assassin...

Alice jumped out of portal from her half golden perfect amulet, she found herself right in front of gate, then she quickly enter her Creed and find her students hiring the constructions to rebuild the Temple. She begin to observe the surrounding, then suddenly, "Arisu-sama, okaerinasai!" she heard her students as she saw them walk towards her as they bow for her return. She smiles at them kindly, "Tadaima, minna," she politely replied that she's home. Suddenly out of nowhere, she's been tackled to the ground by Kaito and Hiro, "Arisu-chan! Your back!" they cried by their sister con-flex. Alice smiles at her dear brothers as she use all of her force by pushing them off. She sat up and look at her elder twin brothers, then suddenly she blush about Eve Tearm as she glaze her eyes towards other way, but her brothers didn't know she has met other boy, they thought she's embarrass, so they lean closer to her face, "What are you blushing about, baby sister?" they ask her, then suddenly Alice covered her face, "I... I met the my prince charming." she told them shyly, but then they felt dumbstruck, then Hiro gave her a dark look, "Who is the lucky guy? I better warn him for not hurting my little baby sister." he told her, which she earn an anime sweat drop.

... still, I am the Priestess Ninja

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:47 pm
Priestess Hotaru Nazumi

While the people she hired rebuilding the temple, Hotaru felt Sparda speaking to her, telling the priestess that Angel, aka Arturia as she discover her real name from him, and heard him about Arturia believing darkness needed to be destroyed. Hotaru begin to worry, then glance at her children, begin to questioning herself. Did Arturia believe darkness are evil? She can tell Arturia's heart might possess by darkness, if she continue to believe she will destroy darkness. What it will effect her daughter's friendship with Arturia, finding out her friend is lying her real name or wanted to destroy the darkness? She will pay the Arturia a visit to find out, if she really want to destroy the darkness.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:13 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

As the time goes by, the Assassin's Temple is completely rebuilt, Alice step out, she let her hair grew longer from her brothers request because they change their mind about her hair, they like her hair long. Although since her black chinese outfit was too tight, her mother bought her a new assassin outfit mix with shrine maiden that expose her collar bone and slightly cleavage. However Hiro use Irezumi on her chest to make a red sunlight as a prank that night. One morning, she scream so loud to see the Irezumi Sun on her chest when she look at her mirror. Her mother and girls are trying to wash off, but it remain the same, which Kaito find out Hiro made a prank, yet Alice made him hang upside down by the rope for punishment, but she will keep it. Alice felt weird for having Irezumi, she get a lot of stares from yakuza, but she's glad to hire them for help. She train her trainee students that she save, rescue, or challenging them, her other suddenly walk by, "Alice-chan, we should visit King Angel...?" she told her daughter, but she felt hurt for not telling her a truth, yet Alice is very honest and throughtful, but if people keep lying to her, she will lose all of their faith. She look at her mother in kindness look, seems to lost her shy personality into socialize then whistle her horse as her stallion galloping by, "Hai, I haven't seen my friend for long time." she replied in positive way to her mother, Hotaru smiles forcefully, then grab her horse then gallop to Okinawa.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

By the time Alice and Lady Hotaru got home, those two girls heard the lullaby that's fainted from the small shrine, it begin to confuse them until Kaito rush by, "Hey! The Queen of the Olympus is in danger and darn it... it won't stop," he exclaimed, which Alice and Hotaru begin to shock in fear. Alice begin to realize that's Miku as she sees her statue.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:56 pm
Merril and Milly finally found Alice and the others."Finally found you!"said Merril.Merril walked over to Alice and looked at her."Changed again?Cool!"
Merril heard the lullaby and heard Kaito say something about the queen of Olympus being in danger."Oh no...w-what's going on?"asked Merril.Sven,Eve,and Rin looked as confused as ever with all this going on.
User Image
Milly ran in and heard the lullaby as well."It's kind of soothing..."said Milly as she started to doze off.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice and Kaito look at Merril and others, only Kaito begin to speak to them, "The queen is in danger, I heard there is a rumor about the statue playing when they are in despair or grave danger. I have feeling something she has encountered herself or someone held her in hostage," Kaito explain to them very calm. Alice continue to look at the statue, then look at the sky in worry.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:19 pm
Merril kept listening to Kaito."I-I wonder what happened..."said Merril.
Sven looked at Merril."Whatever it is it doesn't sound good."said Sven.
Rin looked at Kaito."Is there anyway we can help her?"asked Rin.
Eve stayed quiet and held tightly onto Sven's hand.
Merril saw Milly fall asleep and picked her up.
User Image
Milly fell asleep from listening to the lullaby.Milly started to softly snore just as soon as Merril picked her up.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Kaito listens to Sweepers, he look his little sister, "Hey Alice, I think you and Merril have to go back Italy. I got the message from Italian Assassins that they found the corpse, and they are not around in Italy, yet it's not Templars work. There is something strange going on," he told her very calm. Alice look at her brother, yet wondering about about corpse those Italian Assassins found. However, she wonder if Olympian Gods will discuss about Miku's involvement. She nodded to her brother and look at Merril, "Hey Merril-chan, do you want to come along to investigate Italy," she ask her before she grab golden perfect half amulet as it glows.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:29 pm
Merril heard Alice and looked at her."Yes...I would love to go and investigate Italy."said Merril."We need to find out what happened to the Italian assassins and who their killer or killers were."
Sven looked at his niece."Alright...when you leave to Italy don't and I repeat don't do anything that your father would do."said Sven.
Eve looked at Merril."Be careful..."said Eve.
Rin looked at Sven sighed."Merril...what your uncle means to say is be careful and stay hidden and safe."she said.
Merril looked at her family."I know...and uncle Sven..."started Merril as she slapped Sven upside his head."Don't down-grade my daddy."
Sven put his hand on his head after being slapped."Ow...and got it..."he said.
User Image
Milly was still fast asleep not even knowing that they were going to go to Italy to investigate some murders.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice listens to Merril, but Hiro came by, "Be careful you two, we don't know it's Templar or someone else," he told them very bored. Alice rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Hai! Hai! Wakata, nii-san, but we are not scared of anything," she replied to him, while holding glowing half golden perfect amulet. Those twins look at each other mischievously, then look at the girls with mischievous grin, "Too bad!" they said altogether and push Alice, Merril and Milly to the demonic portal to Courtyard of Rome and causing them to laugh.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:43 pm
Merril was pushed into the portal by Alice's twin brothers."H-Hey!...I didn't even get to hug my family good bye!"said Merril.
Rin,Sven,and Eve just stood their ground.
Sven had his jaw on the floor."Y-You could have at least waited til after she hugged us!"said Sven.
"I agree with Sven...you could have waited."said Rin.
Eve just nodded in agreement.
User Image
Milly woke up and noticed that Merril was holding her and didn't know that they were on their way to Italy."Why is it so dark?"asked Milly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:06 am
Lady Hotaru Nazumi

Those twins are laughing so hard, but didn't listen to Sweepers, until they feel Hotaru's presence from behind, making them stop and look at their mother, "H... Hey mom," they said very fearful, Lady Hotaru bonk their head by her fist, "OW!" "You two are so inpatients, what are you two thinking!? I was about to warn your sister and Merril about their rare ability to see another dimension of demon!" she shouting at her son, who flinched, but when they heard about rare vision, Hiro begin to speak, "Wait.. you mean..." he said to her, "Alice and Merril can see the dimension of demons..." Kaito finished, Lady Hotaru nodded. She sigh, wondering how those two react, then look at sweepers and bow apologizing, "I'm deeply sorry about that, those two can be inpatient."

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff