Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm
"HEY!" Berner was already in the fray between Molly and Theo and started shooting fire bullets at him "LET GO OF HER!" he was coming in really fast now  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:29 pm
"I just wonder why they're fighting....nonetheless this is kind of entertaining. I doubt they would attack us, they don't even acknowledge our presence so don't worry about it getting nasty around us. Though they try attacking they'll only play a price." Evelin looked at her and smiled then sat down on another stump of earth she brought up.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:29 pm
Seth was puzzled for a second before Demitri transformed. "Oh, you're that lizard guy. What do you want?" Seth asked, wondering if the dude had been stalking him just because he whacked him in the back of the head with a sack of dodgeballs.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 pm
Theo dodged the bullets and chuckled. "Yor letitng your emotions get involved...." He said as he smiled. "The enemy will know your connection and do something cruel." Theo nodded to Venomix. Venomix chuckled at the bite. "That won't hurt me deary....my skin is armored" He said as he squeezed molly tighter. "Light can be snuffed out....will you be snuffed out with it?" He said as he kept squeezing.

Dez watched and growled abit before looking at venomix and began thinking. "Wait....I know!" He said as he charged forward and slide under Venomix and aimed for below Molly. "Hang on Molly!" He said as he made a updraft stream shoot molly from Venomix's grip.

Theo's eyes grew. "Damn it all!". Venomix growled at dex and lunged at him. "you damn kid!"

Dez smirked. "Rising uppercut!" Dez said as his gauntlet glowed and he uppercutted Venomix right under his chein sending a giant blade of wind up with him launchng him and his body upward

Demitri hissed. "I'm going to kill you! bring that punk running to hisss death!" He said slashing at seth  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 pm
"Geez, first you want Dez to die then me? Make up your mind would you." Seth said with a smirk as he dodged the slash attack. I hope someone shows up soon or I'm dead, either that or I had better get super powers. Seth thought grimly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 pm
Demitri smirked. "I'll just wipe this town off of the face of the earth!" He said wrapping his tail around sEth's neck. "But I;ll kill you and your friends first!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:30 pm
Seth gasped as he felt the life being choked out of him. Damn it! It's not supposed to end this way, not like this! Damn it all! I....I NEED POWER! Seth thought desperately, hoping for a miracle, until he blacked out and found himself feeling like he was floating in the middle of the ocean. "Huh? Feels...kinda nice, but wasn't there something that needed to be done? Oh yeah, that lizard guy, wait, why am I here? Did...did I die?" Seth wondered as he began to look around.

((Voo, would you mind terribly posing as my "Guardian Angel"? XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 pm
A voice laughed. "Why yes you did....but your more like in limbo."A being similar to a angel appeared infront of Seth. "Hello...you need help. I'll help you." the angels miled. I'll give you the power of life and death....to summon the dead and pump life back into them...or to take life away. Thats what I am...life and death." He said smiling. "So do you want to lvie? Or become another death in this war aginist the syndicate?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:07 pm
"Just out of curiosity, how many people pick death?" Seth asked with a smirk, having already chosen his answer. He would fight, and the power of Life and Death was pretty cool too. Kinda made him feel all important and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am
Molly had almost passed out but smiled when Dez helped her out. While in the air her hand glowed and she used some pressure to aim the missed fire balls back at Theo from behind.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 am
"Hnn..." Kastel stands up, still a little unsteady, and moves to look out the door that she had seen one of the boys walk through a minute or so ago. She freezes when she sees the lizard man strangling Seth with his tail. "Uh... Did anyone invite a lizard to this fight?", she asks Evelin.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:54 pm
"Many do actually..." The angel said laughing. I get the sucicide cases the most...murder and other means of death are not for me to change." He said as he shrugged. "But now..lets get you back!" The angel said as it glowed and flew aroundSeth and teleported him back to his body

Teo smirked. "Finally they are working together...." theo said as he toke a deep breath. "venom nightmare!" He said as the bubbles opped and the goop swirled around Theo and turned into a large venom mold of a demon with a spear.

Demitri looked at Kastel and smirked. "silly girl....I"ll kill you next!!!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:04 pm
[Does anybody else know how I can sort of BAMF myself in here? ._. ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:29 pm
((you could help seth take out the lizard man at the warehouse))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 pm
Molly gasped as she looked at Theo's new form. She saw he used the bubbles and had an idea. "Berner, make a giant fire ball as hot as you can." she said then turned to Dez. "Could you help make the flames big by giving it lots of oxygen?" she asked him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games