Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:04 pm
Jian, noticing the look on Damien's face, gave him a nod and closed the door behind him. Jian felt like Damien might need a moment alone with the children.

Vincent and Valkyrie looked back at the door as it closed, then turned back to look at Damien, both looking rather nervous.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm
((Totally forgot. Of course he is. I've been thinking about plot arcs lately then I remember my cousin who's rocks at making them.... Then I sulk... Random thought.))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:54 pm
Mikhael glanced over to Zil, before getting up from the wall to follow him. he followed the group towards the conference room, rather quiet now.there wouldnt be much to say until whatever it was Zil was planning was said. he pulled his goggles off, and started cleaning the lenses with his shirt, for lack of something better to occupy himself with. he started quietly whistling a small tune, calm and peaceful, though somewhat sad. his face, however, remained as neutral as before.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Zil's ears perked up and he looked back and called "Hey, Dustin! Get down here too!" He scratched the back of his head and said casually, "I guess I just kind of assume that you'd always be there behind me when I needed someone to lean back on."

((★OOC: ))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:07 pm
Dustin followed along. "I wasn't sure if you had wanted me to stay back and keep watch or what" he stated.

Damien gestured to the chairs in front of his desk again. "Don't be rude. You know I'm not a man that likes to be kept waiting" he said. Once they were settled, he laced his white gloved fingers together and placed his hands on his desk. "You two will soon be reunited with your classmates and will be being sent back to the academy. However, I have a question. How would the two of you like to put your skills at technology to good use? Would you two be interested in stopping by perhaps every second weekend or so to help with our new machines? Your dean will be informed of course. Probably shouldn't tell your classmates though. They might get jealous that you two will be working for the Absolute Leader" he stated. He was trying to sound as friendly as he could with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:14 pm
The two blinked in disbelief. "R-really?" Vincent asked.
"We can?!" Valkyrie chimed in. "You'll really let us build stuff?"
"Maybe the dean will give us back our notebook!" Vincent smiled.
"Then we can build that crab model." Valkyrie replied with excitement.
"Hey, maybe we could make giant crab and spider models and race them." Vincent suggested.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

When the group reached the conference room, Zil went over to the head of the table and gestured for the others to take a seat with Dustin at his right as always although he did not really take a seat. He stood there, taking a deep breath and said, "Things are really getting out of hand in Diethelm with or without us. Do we join them? Contact Mt. Angelo City, perhaps or stay out of it for a while?" Zil paused, adding his own personal opinion, "I personally think we should rest up and lie low for a while. A week, perhaps? After that riot, there will be more guards on watch and I'm afraid more of us will be captured. However, if that is the case when we get back, we can't take our little caravans together. We'll need to stay in the smugglers' caravans and in very small groups. Say, three to five people. But we could also travel to Mt. Angelo City and see how the high priestess stands about this but we'll need your help, Kyrell" He looked over to the prince, "And I assume you wouldn't grant us more capital if your questions weren't met with the right answers, correct? But of course, I can't babysit for long" He glanced over to Sai.

((★OOC: ))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 pm
Damien chuckled and smiled. "Sure" he said. He chuckled in his mind as well. Children. So young. So innocent...so easy to manipulate the thought in his mind but did not let his sinister thoughts appear on his face. He kept his kind grin. "So what is your answer?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:01 pm
"We'd love to!" Valkyrie smiled.
"Most definitely!" Vincent replied.
"Hey, if you don't mind us asking, though..." Valkyrie started.
"...could we ask you for a favor?" Vincent finished.
"You know, if it's not too much trouble..." Valkyrie muttered.
"Cause, you know, you got so much power and we're building all this stuff for the war, right?" Vincent finished again. "And normally people get 'paid' for this type of thing."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:13 pm
Damien couldn't help but make his smile bigger. "Well, you two seem quick to catch on. Let me guess. You want some sort of compensation for your services, am I right?" the Absolute Leader chuckled. These kids definitely took after him and they didn't even know it.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 pm
"Uh huh!" The smiled and nodded together.
"Well, we don't particularly like getting beat up, you see." Vincent started.
"And if my fingers get smashed..." Valkyrie continued.
"Or my head gets punched..." Vincent added in.
"We might not be able to work so well." Valkyrie finished.
"Now lets see... a body guard might be nice." Vincent started.
"Nah. That's too noticeable, and he said he doesn't want us telling people." Valkyrie replied.
"And we can't take our machinery around or we'll get in trouble." Vincent continued. The two twins looked at each other, pondering what could be done. "Maybe a few security guards in general. Around the school. You could pull it out of the surplus building budget. After they have only been using it to renovate the teachers lounge and distributing the left over money."
"That sounds like an excellent idea, brother." Valkyrie finished. "And a small salary. We're still in grade school, so we don't need much... but I would like a new teddy bear, if you know what I mean."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 pm
"I see. Well, I will figure out something" Damien said. He would have to put in an investigation to the school. Someone was mishandling the funds. Wait a minute...

"How are you aware of the building budget? Where did you find that out?" he asked, standing up from his chair and towering over his desk now.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 pm
"Umm..." The two twins muttered, looking at him with fear.
"Well, it's a rather embarrassing story. We wanted a blueprint of the school for the... um... things we were doing..." Vincent started.
"Yes! Yes! T-that! But it the campus information was blocked, you see..." Valkyrie continued.
"So we also got a book on computers and made a program. It took forever! But it worked... kinda. And it kinda broke the firewall, but it didn't work quite right, so it started pulling up other things, like the budget and processing plans and student information..." Vincent started naming off.
"But we didn't look at them too much." Valkyrie cut in. "We just wanted the floor plans of the school."
"Um... We're very sorry!" Vincent cut in.
"The dean already put us in detention for a week because of 'it'." Valkyrie continued.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:51 am
Raising an eyebrow Saiyu hung her head, of course it wa to much to expect the prince to stay in Helmshire and out of trouble and it wasn't fair for the rebbles to have to shoulder the burden of babie-sitting a future heir to the Helmshire crown.
Clasping her hands infront of her like a worn mother Saiyu nodded her head in agreement with Zil's statment "As his official guard its my responsability so leave it to me, ne?" still keeping composed Saiyu turned her head slightly to monitor the white haired males reaction, she would be suprised if he took the insult so readly and the way Zil seemed content with taunting the younge sovrin ment that this meeting was going to hold a lot more arguments.....mainly between the to ego maniacs at the table Zil and Kyrell. "and as for the travaling back i can help there i need to get back to make sure my leader is alright i haven't hear from her in a while"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:08 pm
Damien crossed his arms and looked down at the twins with a stern expression. "I think he went to light on you. You two should have been strapped black and blue for that" he said. After Damien took over power of the country, he implemented the strap back in schools, especially the military schools. He was having second thoughts about these kids. Perhaps they would become too troublesome and meddlesome. Still, they were too intelligent for him to simply send away to be gassed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games