Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:59 pm
Guilmon blinked a bit and looked at the coconut halves a bit, and then looked to the nearby bushes lightly, given they still shook a bit from being disturbed" hello? is anyone there? i won't hurt you so long as you don't attack me..." he said lightly, tilting his head and sniffing the air a bit lightly.

Shiro meanwhile just floated in his mental plane while continuing to heal from the battle fought earlier, and just opened an eye, looking to the side where Arbormon had appeared, crossing his arms lightly "you have done well to be recognized by each of us, even if our trials may seem easy to you... this one is to test your sense of protecting life... find a decent place to use a mix of earth and water to create a forest of your own, or garden, and protect it from those who might seek to destroy it, to hurt you, for at least an hour." this made Shiro sweatdrop a bit lightly "couldn't i just find someplace to create a massive forest instead?" Arbormon pondered it, rubbing his mouth-piece "fine. do so within a desert, and hold the forest up as long as possible, manage to get past an hour, then you will have passed the trial of Wood."

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth of course moved back the moment the electricity started to pick up, and idly pouted lightly at being backed off, but instead just moved off a bit, spying a certain afraid of ghosts Zenjirou, and moved as silent as possible while hiding invisibly, before gripping the clothes using some spiritual energy, and haul Zenjirou up onto the air, before tossing him onto Akari with an evil grin, what better way to cause evil, is to cause compromising positions on people unsuspecting! bwee hee hee...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:55 pm
Marine Angemon let out a shrill cry and ducked even further into the bushes, snapping off a branch in its mouth to camouflage itself with the leaves as it sped away in a circle and eventually collided with the trunk of a palm tree next to Guilmon with a muffled squeak before toppling over backward onto the ground with swirls for eyes.

*~*~*~*~*

Akari might have been more flustered by her predicament if Zenjirou hadn't been screaming his head off from the instant he was snatched off the ground until well after he had been dropped on top of her and she had elbowed him in the gut to knock the wind out of him just so he would stop. Of course, there was still the rather perplexing question of how Zenjirou had been lifted up off the ground from where he had been sitting to be thrown on top of her in the first place since she hadn't actually seen how it had happened, but she was fairly certain that it wasn't the wind. She was surprised, then, to see that Crystal was on her feet with a bow and arrow drawn at what must have been Zenjirou's invisible assailant.

"Roveth," Crystal twitched mildly in annoyance. "If you don't stop harassing my friends right now, I'm seriously going to purify your sorry a**!" She drew back the arrow she had prepared for him for emphasis and it started to glow with a purifying light. "Don't think I won't."

Taiki's confusion was somewhat mitigated by the fact that he could see Roveth, although he was rather more transparent than the last time he had seen him, where Crystal had her arrow pointed. He was really much more surprised by the fact that Crystal was suddenly holding a bow and arrow in the first place. All she had done was tap the screen of her watch to bring up some kind of holographic display before flicking an icon off of the holographic interface to materialize a full size bow and a quiver of arrows. It looked like a perfectly ordinary digital watch, but apparently it was actually some sort of high tech storage device. Of course, there was also the startling fact that Crystal seemed even more agitated by Roveth than she had been by Blaze.

"Hold on," Zapmon interjected. "Roveth's here? Didn't that b*****d merge himself with Shiro?"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 pm
Guilmon just tilted his head in mild confusion at the scared little Marine Angemon, and lightly moved over to the bushes a bit, setting down a spare can of Digi-Noir he had, having forgotten about the coconut halves for now lightly smiling a bit in a non-threatening way.

Ranamon meanwhile had surfaced once more, carrying what looked like a large topaz gem that shone with an ethereal blue light, and gave off the faint sound of waves, due to the spring in her step as she moved about, one would say she found what she was going to give Shiro in essence of commanding the element of water. in either case when she saw Fairymon idly stroking Shiro's hair while the head was in her lap, she twitched an eyebrow in mild annoyance and jealousy "you know... even if i agreed to share him with you and the others.. the fact that you're tending to him more often and being so clingy makes me want to throttle you."

Fairymon just merely shrugged behind her mask and smiled a bit "maybe it's because you were busy getting him a gift? and honestly i don't think he minds us sharing, given you and i know him pretty.. intimately."

Ranamon just blushed, and glared a bit "fine... now help me move his body then, if you ger the head i'll take the torso." she said while moving to sit next to Shiro a bit while the rest of the males in the area just chuckled, some pervertedly, like Tsukaimon, others in mere amusement at Shiro's 'girl problems'.

Roveth just gave off an air of innocence while floating along a bit even having one of those fake halos over his head, before suddenly diving underground, the devil horns now peeking out as he moved quickly, heading for Taiki in general, before picking him up like he did Zenjirou, but didn't take him too high, instead, just a few inches off the ground, and then unceremoniously tossed him at Crystal, knowing -that- will get some laughs, but he wasn't done yet, in fact, he dove underground again, and then cvreeped up behind Blaze, and proceeded to give him an Atomic Wedgie, Mask style. cackling afterwards he then hid underground again to avoid being shot in the a** by crystal's arrows once she got out of her predicament.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:02 am
Marine Angemon eventually recovered after colliding with the palm tree and blinked its large, curious eyes up at Guilmon. The small digimon's gaze gradually shifted to the can of DigiNoir that Guilmon had set down and, getting up from the ground, it grabbed onto the can with its fin-like arm appendages to twirl it around while dancing around like a Celebi that had just discovered a tree filled with the most delicious berries ever, squealing delightedly all the while.

*~*~*~*~*

"Ack!" Taiki flailed as he was lifted off the ground against his will and was subsequently tossed at Crystal for the second time that morning, not that he really recalled the earlier incident since he had been asleep at the time.

Naturally, to avoid accidentally bringing harm to Taiki, Crystal dropped her holy weapon so that it fell harmlessly onto the sandy beach while Crystal, herself, was knocked over backward under Taiki's weight amplified by the force of gravity. She might have been able to remain standing if she still had her youkai powers to enhance her physical strength, but as she was now it was useless to fight against the pull of gravity, both in a literal and figurative sense.

Taiki, meanwhile, was vaguely wondering why people kept throwing him on top of her like that.

"Dammit! He's even more of a pain in the a** as a ghost!" Crystal grumbled as she waited for Taiki to remember that he should probably start getting up off of her soon.

Zapmon had the good sense to run over to snatch the arrow that Crystal had dropped since it was already charged with her spiritual energy and could still be used as a melee weapon if she could get close enough to Roveth for it to make physical contact. Of course, that was going to be a bit problematic if Roveth kept hiding underground.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:47 pm
Guilmon just smiled a bit seeing that Marine Angemon was happy with the food, and idly moved off to start looking for some extra for everyone else and all, getting a few fruits and berries and more cans of digi-Noir here and there, ignoring the coconut halves for now given they were the little aquatic digimon's and not his.

Shiro meanwhile softly opened his eyes, looking up to see two pretty faces in Ranamon and Fairymon just made him blush a bit as he smiled lightly "i see you're back Ranamon. how'd your swim go?"

Ranamon giggled a bit and held up the gem she had brought back "i managed to get the Topaz of the Uniyelding Sea.. which allows control over the element of water to it's owner, to about my level of control, you won't be able to utilize the black version, much like i'm sure Blitzmon, and Agnimon has mentioned of their respective elements without us so until you can Spirit Evolve, it's best to stick to regular water."

Kudamon idly appeared from the Xros Loader sitting on Shiros' chest lightly while pouting "how come you two get all the fun huh?"

Ranamon snorted and eyed the pipe-fox idly "and just who was it with the Renamonz who pretty much smothered him from all-directions that time?"

Kudamon just pouted "but that was only once, and i'm sure shiro liked it!"

Shiro just sweatdropped while Fairymon stroked his hair lightly "uhm... while that's true, i also panicked because if i moved wrong i could have been labeled as a pervert."

Kudamon just raised an eyebrow "and who says we wouldn't -want- you to be perverted?" she asked, wagging her eyebrows a bit. Shiro's natural reaction was to blush deeply and gain a nosebleed before they started talking about their next task, which was Arbormon's Trial.

Centralized Break! Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth of course stuck his head out from behind Crystal and Taiki, smirking all the while "why thank you for the compliment! in either case, i'm here because the binds in limbo weakened enough to let me through, it seems whatever was holding me there was finally weak enough to let me back through, maybe Shiro is opening up enough that i could be revived with an actual body?" he pondered this, while idly moving over to a nearby stone to sit on and put one leg on his other in a figure four style before going into a thinker pose "then again, maybe i just got lucky."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:02 am
Marine Angemon struggled to pry the lid from the can of DigiNoir, but once the little digimon got it open it quickly began to devour the contents while squealing delightedly all the while. However, once the can was empty it made a sad little noise and shook the can upside down several times before giving up and snatching up the coconut halves again. After that, Marine Angemon went about following Guilmon around while clapping the two halves of the coconut together again to amuse itself.

*~*~*~*~*

"So I guess that would make you one lucky b*****d," Crystal commented before looking back to Taiki. "Mind getting off of me?"

"Oh, right!" Taiki sweatdropped as he slid off to the side and rolled himself onto the back so he could lift himself into a seated position. "Sorry about that," he added while rubbing the back of his head.

"It's not your fault," Crystal responded as she pushed herself into a sitting position as well. "Some of my 'friends' have a warped sense of humor."

Zapmon peered over at Roveth, still hanging onto the spiritually charged arrow just in case she needed it. "Still, that doesn't explain what you're doing here bugging us when you ought to be with Shiro."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:53 am
"Why does my crotch hurt, and where did everyone go?" shouted Blaze.

He then proceeded to wander about blindly, tripping on everything, while still not managing to fall down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 pm
Guilmon just chuckled a bit hearing the Marine Angemon following him, but he didn't mind, lightly continuing his work and when he had enough for himself, Shiromon, and the others, he headed back in the similar way he had found Marine Angemon and such, bringing a claw up and holding it out like holding reins, and proceeded to 'gallop off' in time to the clopping of the coconut halves.

Shiro meanwhile was trying to talk Ranamon and Fairymon out of letting him get up, with abject failure and dismay as he somewhat squirmed a bit lightly ~i feel like most men would be envious of me...~ he muttered, getting a chuckle from Arbormon in the background as he looked up to the sky, idly hearing clopping noises he turned a bit to look to the 'galloping in' guilmon, and the Marine Angemon following him as he moved a bit, hissing in pain as his still slowly healing body protested "Guilmon?"

Guilmon smiled, bringing over the food "here you go Shiromon, i managed to find lots of good edibles left for us to snack on before we left."

Roveth just looked up and over to Blaze, before giving a mild sweatdrop ".... i would comment on his stupidity, but i don't think he deserves it." he then shrugged lightly "as for not being with Shiro, something still prevented me from going straight to him so i could proverbially kick his a** as a ghost, so i did the next best thing, find you Crystal, given you two are -never- apart for too long." he then shrugged "as for being lucky.. .i think i'm lucky enough to have a possible second chance at life, now, does that mean i'll try to be a good boy? no, i like being myself too much."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:23 pm
Marine Angemon followed Guilmon for a good while, but stopped short when it noticed Shiro and generous assortment of much larger digimon that were there with him. And immediately ducked into the bushes again, dropping the coconut halves in the process.

*~*~*~*~*

"Roveth, I'm not sure how to break this to you, but I haven't actually seen Shiro for a little over a month now," Crystal remarked in surprise.

"I guess compared to this digital world, time in limbo must flow much more slowly," Zapmon observed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:36 pm
Shiro just blinked at the hiding digimon, tilting his head a bit, while Guilmon turned back to see his friend drop the coconut halves again, and sighed, shaking his head before turning back to the others "he seems a bit skittish Shiromon, don't mind him, he'll come out when he sees we mean no harm and all." he lightly handed over the food, and disappeared into the Xros Loader while Shiro laid back into Fairymon's lap again to have his hair played with and stuff by the two female spirits "i see... well, whoever's hungry come get the food then.." he mumbled a bit as Ranamon took some berries to feed Shiro, and Fairymon grabbed a can of digi-Noir for herself to eat on, the exhausted Gabumon, Agnimon, Coronamon, and Chakmon also came over to get some digi-noir cans, and went into the Xros Loader to eat as well.

Roveth blinked, and blinked again, before hardening his eyes to look quite menacing, at least as menacing as he looked when Crystal first met Roveth as he spoke in a cold voice "what happened then? if he so much as hurt you i will put him so far underground that it will take years to find him, if he isn't melted into slag by the magma first!" of course, let it be known that Roveth was -not- the type to hurt women in the bad way, hence his reaction, regardless, he forced his control back into place but watched everyone like a devil just waiting to steal someone's soul "sorry about that... care to fill me in on what the hell happened after my ******** with the Spirits of the Void?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:04 am
"Marine Angemon are gentle peace loving digimon so it's only natural that they might become timid around other potentially fearsome digimon," noted Gokuwmon. So saying, the monkey digimon took a can of DigiNoir for himself and sat down cross legged on the ground to begin eating.

Marine Angemon peeked out through the leaves of the bushes, but otherwise tried to remain hidden for the time being.

*~*~*~*~*

"Let's see, Daemon and Dagomon were reborn as Patamon and Tsukaimon after they formed a partner bond with Shiro," Crystal started to explain. "Then we decided to travel to this iteration of the digital world because there were rumors beginning to circulate that there were humans gathering digimon armies to use their power with potentially malicious intentions that could reverberate across the multiverse. Once we got here and Shiro started learning the ropes of how things work in this dimension we started butting heads because we both wanted to fight our own battles so Taiki suggested he and I could use some time apart and I kind of sent Shiro off to recruit digimon on his own since he didn't want my help anyway."

"Don't forget about those scary dreams you've been having," added Zapmon.

"Oh right," Crystal scratched behind her ear. "I think I might be having one of those precognitive dreams of an upcoming battle that seems like it could go very badly if I don't prepare myself for it so I've been using this time to do a bit of training. Other than that, what you see is basically what I've been getting up to for the past month," she gestured around at the other humans and assorted digimon that were gathered around at the beach.

"Excuse me," Zenjirou finally interrupted. "I don't really get what's going on here. Actually, I'm not even sure who you guys are talking to. I don't know who this Roveth guy is. And I've never heard of this 'limbo' place you keep talking about either."

Crystal sighed heavily. "It's complicated. Roveth is essentially Shiro's dark self, but because of an incident back in our dimension his existence was severed because he had to be reintegrated with Shiro. When a person or digimon dies, their information becomes scattered in the void between the dimensions, the place we refer to as 'digimon limbo', although a few humans have wound up there as well. If they are able to reassemble themselves into a coherent form, sometimes they are fortunate enough to return to the world of the living to have a second chance at life. Of course, right now Roveth is still only a ghost, but I think because of the nature of this particular iteration of the digital world there's a good chance he'll be reincarnated when the time is right. Although, I should think that probably depends on Shiro."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:43 pm
Shiro just watched Marine Angemon for a bit more, before focusing on Guilmon with a smile "thanks Guilmon, I'd have gotten food for us, but well..." he waved his unhurt arm a bit, obviously pointing out he was currently held by the girl's and kept from moving too much.

Guilmon nodded lightly, chuckling as he took a can of Digi-Noir for himself "it's alright Shiromon.. though i wish we had some chocolate.."

Shiro shuddered, remembering -those- times he stupidly gave Guilmon chocolate "No. just.. No, Guilmon, tell you what, if we get someplace that i can bake, I'll make your favorite Peanut butter filled Guilmon Bread, okay?"

Guilmon blinked, and go wide-eyed "r-really? would you please?"

Shiro nodded lightly, chuckling "yeah.. you have earned it for helping out and stuff." he said, only to get glomped and hugged hard by Guilmon, getting repeated thank yous, but that wasn't the problem ,the hug itself was as he hissed in pain "Guilmon enough, i'm injured!" of course, Guilmon either didn't hear it or had a one track mind, at least until multiple 'CRACK' and 'POP' and a 'SNAP' from the entire right side cause Shiro to grit his teeth in pain before Gigasmon suddenly appeared out of the Xros Loader, and pried off Guilmon while shiro collapsed holding his side while laying in Ranamon and Fairymon's grasp, writhing in pain, his right arm seemed to be de-stabilized somewhat again as well given it was getting wavey once more, and eventually he was starting to sweat and breathing irregularly while Guilmon just blinked, and winced a bit, now realizing what he did "i.." Gabumon groaned, sitting up "don't. you got excited, that's all." he said calmly, still, it didn't help Guilmon's lowering mood at the moment.

Roveth just nodded to crystal's explanations, frowning a bit when he heard of the dreams, sitting up and actually looking serious for once, instead of his b*****d self "precognitive dreams again? good to hear you're taking initiative on it then." he then narrowed his eyes ,before idly disappearing, reappearing next to Zenjirou "As for me reviving, i think it's only a matter of time, i don't know if you guys know, but i can sense Shiro's gaining the help of the Elemental spirits again, one by one, so maybe he'll return soon." he then looked to Zenjirou "and you wouldn't know of me, because you never officially met me, once i get a body i'll introduce myself properly." he chuckled a bit, before looking up to the sky, frowning "Crystal... what exactly happened in those dreams, there's something you're not saying... is Shiro the one causing the trouble in these dreams?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:33 pm
Seeing Shiro in so much pain, Marine Angemon completely forgot his apprehension toward the other digimon as he came out into the open and went over to the boy's side with a worried expression visible on his face and then immediately enveloped him within an enormous pink bubble in the shape of a heart that seemed to radiate with a powerful aura of healing so as to begin mending Shiro's injuries.

*~*~*~*~*

Zenjirou was unable to see Roveth, let alone hear him so Roveth's explanation was wasted on him. Crystal saw this and noted, "Roveth, it's no good trying to explain yourself to Zenjirou. He can't see you."

Although, with enough exposure, it was certainly possible that Roveth might awaken the ability in him.

"I can't see him either," noted Akari.

"Under normal circumstances I'd say you ought to be thankful for that," Zapmon commented. "But right now he's actually being marginally helpful because he just brought up a good point. This is the first I've heard about these precognitive dreams that Crystal has been having."

Crystal paled slightly under her partner's gaze.

"About that," Taiki spoke up. "That night when you stranded us at the bottom of the cliff, we kind of had the same dream and that was when she decided she needed to train herself for the coming battle."

"But since I have no idea when it will happen, I didn't see too much reason to trouble anyone else with it until I've had a chance to make sense of it for myself," Crystal explained. She looked back to Roveth. "I can't say for sure whether or not it will involve Shiro. The only enemies that I've been able to identify so far are Duskmon and Tactimon, and the one that really concerns me in this case is Duskmon."

"Hold on," Zenjirou interrupted again. "You guys had the same dream. Isn't an experience like that supposed to be totally romantic or something?"

Crystal brought a palm to her forehead again. "It's a spiritual experience and it sure as hell ain't romantic when there are evil digimon trying to kill the people you care about."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Shiro was starting to breathe easier as he opened an eye a bit, though still pained it was lessening as the arm was solidifying once more he looked over to Marine Angemon and gave a gentle smile "Thank.. you.." he said, it was barely a whisper, but it was enough to carry as he closed his eyes again to resume resting in Fairymon and Ranamon's laps, under Marine Angemon's healing care.

Gabumon just shook his head lightly, chuckling a bit and glancing to the monkey digimon "well there's our healer, if we could convince Marine Angemon to join us." he said, with Agnimon walking over, nodding "agreed... once shiro gets well, we need to get going, it would be great if Marine Angemon could join us though, given Shiro does get hurt quite often." Gabumon pondered over it, before shrugging lightly "as long as we don't spook the little guy i think we'll be fine." he said lightly, while watching from the sidelines.

Roveth just snorted lightly while frowning a bit "Duskmon.. the corrupted Human Hybrid of Darkness?" h asked, thinking things over, frowning ~if Duskmon is involved, even if we have all the spirits, then this could be bad, and Shiro will most likely be involved, given he wouldn't let someone like Duskmon live if he hurt anyone he cared for..~ he thought to himself, before shaking his head "in either case, i don't know who this Tactimon is, but Duskmon is definately a viable threat. any way i can help knowledge wise at least, or anything like that?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games