Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:37 pm
Rena roamed around in the morning, trying to figure out what her role was in this new place. "Why the heck am I here? More importantly, why must I keep fighting? Thing are out of the normal here..." Soon she wandered into what seemed like a series of housing areas, though the area itself was uninviting, similar to everywhere else here. Rena sighed and leaned against one of the buildings, trying to come up with a plan for her time here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:11 pm
Once he finished his plate, Adrian got up to wash it off. "Now, I hate to eat and run when you just got here, but I think I'm gonna take off for a bit, get some training done." he said as he stretched slightly. "You're welcome to stick around though, so long as Amaya doesn't mind." he told Kierra.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:54 pm
Shades was able to block the first hit, but the kick to the jaw caught him off guard and knocked him out. It actually knocked the fight out of him, his demonic self hiding away and the shy, harmless Alexander was back. He got up and looked at Val with watery, weak eyes. "O-ow! Master, that really hurt!" He said, his hands back to normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 pm
Kierra nodded,"I...I guess I should leave too then." She stood up and waved goodbye to amaya.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:41 pm
Seeing that everyone left, Amaya gave a slight shrug and then went to wake up Calista and feed her breakfast. If she could get her daughter training early at very basic things, then that was one less thing she had to worry about.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:07 pm
"It's days like this that I really hate the lack of decent health care in this place..." Adrian groaned as he came back in after training some time later, his wings bandaged up a little more than when he left. "Thought my wings had healed up by now, but I thought wrong." he said as he headed for the kitchen for a drink. "Start Calista on her own training regime yet?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:10 pm
"Well I got her to imagine and create a squirrel. Oddly enough the squirrel and Calista had about the same attention span. The squirrel started to wander, then Calista got bored and it disappeared." Amaya sighed, resting her head in her hand as she leaned into the counter, watching Calista, who was coloring and watching a movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:14 pm
"Well, that's a start." Adrian said with a chuckle as he sat down across from Amaya. "And she's three, I'd be more amazed if she didn't have a short attention span."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:18 pm
"Yeah I know...still would be nice if I could get her to pay attention for three more seconds at least." Amaya said before she shook her head and ran a hand through her hair, looking in the fridge for something to drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:23 pm
"Maybe have more of a mother/daughter training session?" Adrian suggested. "She might be more motivated if you're working hard right alongside her. You are her role model after all. You've got completely different powers, yes, but it's the principle of the thing."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 pm
"Not really feeling up to it at the moment." Amaya muttered as she pulled out a soda and opened it, drinking about half in the first sip.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:50 pm
"I know, I mean for in the future. Lord knows I don't wanna think about training now either." Adrian said as he took a swig from the water bottle he'd taken earlier.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:02 pm
"Well what did you do? You didn't try to fly, did you?" Amaya asked as she raised an eyebrow, then took another sip from her soda.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:05 pm
"....Maybe." Adrian said after averting his eyes. "Yes, I am a dumbass. Thought I could use my blood as an internal splint and I failed miserably. You may now scold and/or mock accordingly."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:13 pm
"Idiot..." Amaya muttered as she rolled her eyes and walked over. She smacked Adrian upside the head but then continued over to the couch, sitting down to watch the movie with Calista.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games