Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:29 am
TrafalgarHyozo

I can't do anything to save you from the explosion, but you'll get some help soon. =)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:33 am
Tao-Benshin

f that. Mui will save the day. screw Kaileer.

Mui Oa Mah for Raikage 2016

Lanfaer

lol, we're nothing but stupid genin. nobody in our group thinks about these things  

TrafalgarHyozo

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 am
and i really need to keep track of all the jutsus i learned smh i'm so lazy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:57 am
TrafalgarHyozo
Tao-Benshin

f that. Mui will save the day. screw Kaileer.

Mui Oa Mah for Raikage 2016

Lanfaer

lol, we're nothing but stupid genin. nobody in our group thinks about these things

You, sir, just earned a spot in our closed beta. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Also, I cannot wait for Wanryoku to train you. Of course, by training I'm meaning getting shitfaced in the tavern User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:51 am
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

:3 Ya'll can survive it just with hella injuries~! Or, you can use a technique you have to lessen the explosion damage. You can basically use, say, a B-ranked physical or chakra technique to lessen the damage to just A-ranked, if you felt like it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A-ranked would still hurt, but at least you'd just get burned and blown away. Though, if it helps, you guys were going to end this without violence~

too bad Mui literally only knows a few D and C ranks lol and he's almost out of chakra

we'll think of something. but, you know, if Wan wants to make a sudden appearance, that would be so clutch

Kaileer will likely be on his way to assist survivors when he gets there. You know, I'm surprised no one decided to just challenge them to a duel. :3
Yeah, given that they kinda came in with a loaded deck and terrorist tactics of doubt that honorable response was on anyone's mind. Though I guess that's why we're not professional negotiotors. Anyway I've got an idea on how to work around this. Though I'm really gonna have to work out who can move well enough. In two steps I'm probably gonna save someone, and not like it. Also my figuring out this formation they've got around use is pulling together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:00 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

:3 Ya'll can survive it just with hella injuries~! Or, you can use a technique you have to lessen the explosion damage. You can basically use, say, a B-ranked physical or chakra technique to lessen the damage to just A-ranked, if you felt like it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A-ranked would still hurt, but at least you'd just get burned and blown away. Though, if it helps, you guys were going to end this without violence~

too bad Mui literally only knows a few D and C ranks lol and he's almost out of chakra

we'll think of something. but, you know, if Wan wants to make a sudden appearance, that would be so clutch

Kaileer will likely be on his way to assist survivors when he gets there. You know, I'm surprised no one decided to just challenge them to a duel. :3
Yeah, given that they kinda came in with a loaded deck and terrorist tactics of doubt that honorable response was on anyone's mind. Though I guess that's why we're not professional negotiotors. Anyway I've got an idea on how to work around this. Though I'm really gonna have to work out who can move well enough. In two steps I'm probably gonna save someone, and not like it. Also my figuring out this formation they've got around use is pulling together.

Eh? Watcha mean? They only came in and rudely asked for Kaileer's location. That wasn't terrorist! D8 anyway, no, you wouldn't have seen who fired that arrow. You also wouldn't have seen who used the odd chakra to make the chakra stone walls. So I'm interested to see what you come up with!  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:40 pm
Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer

Eh? Watcha mean? They only came in and rudely asked for Kaileer's location. That wasn't terrorist! D8 anyway, no, you wouldn't have seen who fired that arrow. You also wouldn't have seen who used the odd chakra to make the chakra stone walls. So I'm interested to see what you come up with!

You sure about that in the post you gave her a lot of vaugue info, in spite of her class benefits, but I getting a grasp for how she can figure out chakra natures she's unfamiliar with.Also then how the info comes up she gets a picture that someone's sustaining and framing energy to block her or has a summon to work that out, there's only so many ways to counter sensing jutsu and they don't last for very long, but the arrows origin is a clue, and miyamoto was stated to have been the source of the odd chakra, now the only thing is that this information shouldn't be so vauge if it coming from him and at least the nature that comprise the kekkei genkai are constructive leads. Also a number of other things have moved around I didn't get filled in that post, I did get some clue about from before. Though I figure I can just gleen what's appropriate to my limits from what's posted.

Also the bridge is the terrorist thing that connects to them. It clear they're the probable hostile intruders. And Wan himself was the one who announced that situationion. Also knowing kaileers clones chakra I should know kaileers. So how s appropriately ch would be a given. The deal with Wan too since I did perform the technique in the resident district for the search. I've go the lay of most things and if those two are still in that chakra or not just cove ring them in the rock wouldn't have hide Jason's signature if its not made to function like that. As for the old swordsman his odd lack of a shown one is most likely a jutsu an ch must be taking a toll.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:55 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer

You sure about that in the post you gave her a lot of vaugue info, in spite of her class benefits, but I getting a grasp for how she can figure out chakra natures she's unfamiliar with.Also then how the info comes up she gets a picture that someone's sustaining and framing energy to block her or has a summon to work that out, there's only so many ways to counter sensing jutsu and they don't last for very long, but the arrows origin is a clue, and miyamoto was stated to have been the source of the odd chakra, now the only thing is that this information shouldn't be so vauge if it coming from him and at least the nature that comprise the kekkei genkai are constructive leads. Also a number of other things have moved around I didn't get filled in that post, I did get some clue about from before. Though I figure I can just gleen what's appropriate to my limits from what's posted.

Just because you can sense chakra, doesn't mean you immediately gain the knowledge of what it is. Of you've never seen sage chakra, as an example, I don't care what your discipline says you aren't going to know it's sage chakra. Just an unfamiliar chakra type. The limit to sensory techniques is understanding, your knowledge. Yes, you can get a vague idea of what a jutsu is doing, but it makes no sense at all for you to see a jutsu you've never seen or heard of and immediately know the ins and outs of it. That's auto-knowing, metaplaying. So the vagueness comes from your character's lack of knowledge.

As far as seeing what is stopping you, there is a fun, A ranked technique that hides chakra sources and such from sight. In fact, to see through it you need Sharingan eyes, as it says in the description. So if the opponent is using that, no dice, you won't see them, nor notice a blind spot because to your techniques they don't exist. It's a technique that my character Jack absolutely loves to use. Anyway, there are going to be things that being a sensor simply won't help you with, and in this case several things about them are going to be completely unknown until you learn what it is, in character, through study, asking questions, or being told what it is.

And I did say that the same type of energy was used to make the walls, but I never said it came from Miyamoto. I would definitely have told you that we're that the case :3 don't take sensory techniques to be the source of all answers that others like to think they are.

Also, I did say that nothing else has really changed. The same chakra sources are battling, same people in same locations. Other than in your particular area, nothing noteworthy has happened. People in same area, using same type of techniques, moving around. The arrows path you wouldn't know because of very secret, sneaky reasons, including the arrow having been launched and entering your area before you ever used your technique. There are solid reasons for why bits of info weren't included, and they're mostly listed here. Other reasons will remain hidden for now because, frankly, your character wouldn't know then and there's no way to figure it out while a bomb is going off in your face :3  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 pm
Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer

Just because you can sense chakra, doesn't mean you immediately gain the knowledge of what it is. Of you've never seen sage chakra, as an example, I don't care what your discipline says you aren't going to know it's sage chakra. Just an unfamiliar chakra type. The limit to sensory techniques is understanding, your knowledge. Yes, you can get a vague idea of what a jutsu is doing, but it makes no sense at all for you to see a jutsu you've never seen or heard of and immediately know the ins and outs of it. That's auto-knowing, metaplaying. So the vagueness comes from your character's lack of knowledge.

As far as seeing what is stopping you, there is a fun, A ranked technique that hides chakra sources and such from sight. In fact, to see through it you need Sharingan eyes, as it says in the description. So if the opponent is using that, no dice, you won't see them, nor notice a blind spot because to your techniques they don't exist. It's a technique that my character Jack absolutely loves to use. Anyway, there are going to be things that being a sensor simply won't help you with, and in this case several things about them are going to be completely unknown until you learn what it is, in character, through study, asking questions, or being told what it is.

And I did say that the same type of energy was used to make the walls, but I never said it came from Miyamoto. I would definitely have told you that we're that the case :3 don't take sensory techniques to be the source of all answers that others like to think they are.

I know the tech and it also says it can be beat but more powerful sensory techs,but again like I said it's a clue to the whole deal when she physically knows someone's there but can't sense them. Also again I'm working with deducing the situation, I can tell chakra nature and shingan is like seeing a map of the areas chakra sources. To be honest in shouldn't be able to see sage chakra if I'm not a sage. I know that, but other things I do have fair means to grasp like the clay methods chakra nature being comprised ofndoton and koton like the creatures on the bridge creature. The where abouts of the previous genjutsu user I sensed. Or the lack there of the presence. The all t ment and the black of info is still info isy point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:10 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer

I know the tech and it also says it can be beat but more powerful sensory techs,but again like I said it's a clue to the whole deal when she physically knows someone's there but can't sense them. Also again I'm working with deducing the situation, I can tell chakra nature and shingan is like seeing a map of the areas chakra sources. To be honest in shouldn't be able to see sage chakra if I'm not a sage. I know that, but other things I do have fair means to grasp like the clay methods chakra nature being comprised ofndoton and koton like the creatures on the bridge creature. The where abouts of the previous genjutsu user I sensed. Or the lack there of the presence. The all t ment and the black of info is still info isy point.

Right now, the genjutsu user is currently still moving towards you guys. And I don't remember you ever using a sensory technique near Kaileer, so you wouldn't know his chakra. Wanryoku, though, you might, we're his chakra signature not extremely similar in nature to his opponents. And sure, you'd know that the clay is made of that, as you'd know so is the stuff on Jason's gloves and coat. You would also know that the arrow just fired has the same stuff on it. As far as the arrow, and where it came from, still no dice. Just like you still don't know where the he'll that massive chakra source in the sky went to.

As far as Miyamoto, so far he hasn't used a technique that you can recognize, and is using sage chakra, so again, nothing. Jason's techniques are taijutsu based, with electricity mixed in, and you'd have no way of figuring out what those techniques are as you've never seen them before. Still, it's taijutsu based. :3  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:16 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you never scanned Kaileer's clone's chakra. Given that it's not a shadow clone, just a normal illusion clone, it has no chakra of its own. Besides that, Hakemoto is a clan, not a Kekkai Genkai. They have no unique chakra signature, like bloodlines do, unless he is in one of the States of Being. As far as I can tell, he is not. Your ability, as far as I understand, can only scan for bloodlines.

Besides that, sensing a bloodline doesn't tell you what it is or what it does. You don't suddenly visualize a name just by sensing something. Only through experiencing it could she figure it out. I'm trying to encourage all of you to use your heads, and I'm not going to give you everything on a silver platter. I truly apologize if you don't like it, but I really don't know what else to tell you. If you don't like how it's being done, take it up with the guild captain. With his say-so, I will change my tactics.

I'm going to say this for real now, no arguing. Seriously. I'm not going to say it again. And that applies to Lanny, too. And don't panic. No one is going to die from this unless you jump off a cliff or are stupid.

Edit: I will send you something in a few minutes of everything you sensed this last round.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:55 pm
Tao-Benshin
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you never scanned Kaileer's clone's chakra. Given that it's not a shadow clone, just a normal illusion clone, it has no chakra of its own. Besides that, Hakemoto is a clan, not a Kekkai Genkai. They have no unique chakra signature, like bloodlines do, unless he is in one of the States of Being. As far as I can tell, he is not. Your ability, as far as I understand, can only scan for bloodlines.

Besides that, sensing a bloodline doesn't tell you what it is or what it does. You don't suddenly visualize a name just by sensing something. Only through experiencing it could she figure it out. I'm trying to encourage all of you to use your heads, and I'm not going to give you everything on a silver platter. I truly apologize if you don't like it, but I really don't know what else to tell you. If you don't like how it's being done, take it up with the guild captain. With his say-so, I will change my tactics.

I'm going to say this for real now, no arguing. Seriously. I'm not going to say it again. And that applies to Lanny, too. And don't panic. No one is going to die from this unless you jump off a cliff or are stupid.

Edit: I will send you something in a few minutes of everything you sensed this last round.

Not saying I know everything but my discipline just gives me a lot of clues to piece things together and strategies. Also I would hate to have it all handed to me but even if I know somethings OOC doesn't' carry over to IC. I'm still held to reason what something is as you said trough experience and reasoning. Also Thank you but dying isn't my worry, I'm just making sure that what my benefits for being a sensor of my type is fulfilled. I don't' know names, and backgrounds. i still don't know a lot but I'm working towards reasoning more from the details of the events.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:20 pm
Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

[ [ Invocation of the Judge ] ]

Alright. I've been asked, in my official capacity, to weigh in on a matter coming up in this situation.

The technique that you have been using, Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ], does require you to be completely still for one post to utilize it, but it, like any other jutsu, does have the ability to be interrupted. If you cannot remain stable and un-interrupted for the entirety of the posts between, then the technique is considered interrupted.

This is why Sensors work good in stealth or in teams, where they can remain unknown or others can take the damage for them or deflect for them.

Thusly, any information that would be granted through use of this technique, I am stating now, does not need to be granted until your next post is in order, assuming you have a valid way of remaining unaffected when it is in use.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

[ [ Invocation of the Judge ] ]

Alright. I've been asked, in my official capacity, to weigh in on a matter coming up in this situation.

The technique that you have been using, Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ], does require you to be completely still for one post to utilize it, but it, like any other jutsu, does have the ability to be interrupted. If you cannot remain stable and un-interrupted for the entirety of the posts between, then the technique is considered interrupted.

This is why Sensors work good in stealth or in teams, where they can remain unknown or others can take the damage for them or deflect for them.

Thusly, any information that would be granted through use of this technique, I am stating now, does not need to be granted until your next post is in order, assuming you have a valid way of remaining unaffected when it is in use.
I was shielded so does that count as an interuption?  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:59 pm
The ground is still buckling underneath everyone's feet. The explosive was mainly forced downwards by my actions.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games