Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:55 pm

(*come into room as spirit, very undead* done...finally...done..*falls on floor even though already undead*

Sorry for absence, exams ^ ^' I'll read up on what I missed and post soon ninja )
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:57 pm

((@Eri: Are you using brown?))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice glances up as she finishes the food. "No. I have something I need to go take care of, sorry..." Said something was checking on the body of the politician she had killed yesterday afternoon, and she needed to put something were it had been found.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Molly nodded. "Don't be sorry. Just be careful out there. I've heard there's been a lot of murders." she said.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:07 pm

(Yes)

"No, we can't think of anything." Adam Brandt said, shaking his head. "She's always been a very good girl, she's not the rebellious type."

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:09 pm

A small, humorless smile appears on the pale woman's face as she responds, "I'm far more dangerous than I look." She stands up when a thought hits her, "Ah... May I borrow some more clothes..? I'll get buy some of my own while I'm out..."

'Who in the world am I?'
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 pm

((Stop stealing my colors! You sort of stole them in the other rp we were in... stare ))

"Any bullying?", the detective asks. He was writing down notes on a notepad as he talks.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:16 pm

((Lol, did not. They were similar colors. Besides, it looks like you're using red.)

"No, she was home-schooled." Helen answered this time. "She's not very strong, so she was kept home most of the time."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm

((I'm using red for Alice's talking. James, on the other hand, is all brown))

"Are you sure you can't think of anything else?", James asks. He hears a commotion outside his office before another officer pokes his head in, informing him that he was needed at the bank. He sighs and stands up, I'm sorry, but we'll have to finish this another time."

((Edited.))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:25 pm

((Kind of a quick assumption isn't it? Besides, shouldn't someone be coming in by now to let him know that the bank was robbed?))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:26 pm

"Oh sure." Molly said and got up. "Any kind of style you wanna wear?" she asked Alice.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:36 pm

"Anything is fine, though I would prefer something to cover my stomach...", Alice replies. She had a long scar on her stomach that she wasn't comfortable showing since it could be used to easily identify her, though the burn scars on her hands weren't as much of an issue.

'Who in the world am I?'
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex was playing Ms.Nore again today as she took her labcoat from the dryer. "Goodness..that one stain is finally gone!" Yet another sound catch her ears as her alarm went off. "I'm going to be late!!" She quickly put on her lab coat, getting her purse, than ran out the door. She locked it, of course, before leaving yet still rushed. Running out of the apartment complex she didn't look in front of her whatsoever and accidently ran into someone. "Oh..I'm so sorry..I really didn't mean to.." She would say to the individual trying to straight up her glasses.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(Anyone is open to above ^ Alright posting with both characters mrgreen )

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow was in the shadows as usual, sitting on one of the building's roofs. Her mask was its usual and held no burn marks. It had seemed she had many copies of her mask, though the jewels were a curious matter. Her clothing had its usual tares showing her full black skin, though she didn't seem to care. Just then, the masked woman stood suddenly. She vanished from sight as she teleported to another building, one of a food. Using her own shadow like a finishing pole she stole herself something to eat before leaving the roof. Instead of removing her mask to eat like any normal person would, she actually dropped the food into her shadow's mouth which fed her as well. Upon this, it seemed a child saw as a cry went out. "A ghost!!" The child cried, running away. "I am Shadow..." She corrected with a growl soon teleporting off to another rooftop.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(I can provide my color guide if needed o ,o )

(And, actually that assumption would be reasonable =P Something a detective would say too)

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 pm

"What's going on?" Helen asked, standing, her husband did so as well.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Ghost made it to the bank seeing the two already there taking off the Helmet he got off the bike turning it off as he walked he made holograms of fog staying silent he held a finger to the man though he wanted to yell at his teammates of whats the point of having bikes and a car when she just pops up everywhere. "your crime will come to an end"

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Molly thought then gasped with a smile and went into her closet. She soon came back with a pretty dark red long sleeved shirt that was a bit low cut and silk black pants with a red belt that matched the shirt. "How's this? It's too small for me and I think it will look great on you with your white hair." she said with a smile.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games