Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:15 am

{Interesting! biggrin Hiding them away for now? Or do you feel like sharing?}

"Thank you." Justine said, in regards to his helping with her cloak. In reply to the matter with Roxanne, she spoke, "I don't think either of us would. The sooner we leave her and her ilk in the dust, the sooner we can relax."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 am

((*puts finger to chin; stuffs twist into storage for later* If I can come up with a decent hint that doesn't give too much away, you shall be hinted. XD Because you're cool and hint-worthy that way. :3 For now, why don't we work/deal with Roxanne for now and his maker can come up later. One plot thread at a time before this turns into a tangle mess of a bazillion dangling plot threads. XD))

Once they arrived in the next town, Raphael finally brought it upon himself to do a little clothes shopping of his own. He'd been wearing the same nice clothes that he was resurrected in and they weren't exactly the best for traveling. It helped that sharing his story with someone for once helped him get over it a bit; before he would have refused wearing something so not upper class because it reminded him of his old life. Now the man in the mirror (had he had a reflection to speak of) looked no different from the day he was bitten. "Well? How do I look?" he asked Justine rather shyly once he found something he liked, something that had been a difficult task due to the many years of playing an aristocrat.

((New clothes, minus the sword and v-neck. Oh, and did you take a look at that rp I linked you to? ^^; ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:15 am

{Okai. ^.^ Thank you~
Sure. So...what should I do with Roxanne? I really can't think of much aside from what I've already suggested.
As for the RP, I have, but I'm currently undecided as to whether or not I want to join.}

"You look great~" Justine replied, more delighted that he wanted her oppinion than anything. Her grin was as wide and bright as could be, her eyes sparkeling like brilliantly cut circular saphires.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:22 am

((stalk stalk attempt to stab Justine? and then Raphael to the rescue?
and if it helps any, the Ox god's all that's left and we need humans. >.>))

Raphael flinched slightly at seeing just how much Justine was sparkling. "Er...thank you..." he said, unaccustomed to being complimented as he made his purchases and left the store.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:10 am

{Okai, just need to find a good opprotunity first. :3
Still, not sure if I want to or not. Already in plenty of RP's as is and the textwall!RP I've made is taking a lot of energy, as I'm still adding to it. *really hoping it turns out well*}

"You're welcome~" Justine just couldn't shake off her look of pure delight. "So, what shall we do now?"

{The funny thing is that Justine was named after a PC/Complete Monster in an Amnesia: the Dark Descent expansion. I originally intended on her being creepy and somewhat stalker-ish. Now she just seems like a somewhat clingy manic pixie. At least, to me. *not that I'm complaining rofl*}
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:29 pm

((Ah, okee. Totally understandable. And in retrospect, I find it hilarious that you said you couldn't write a post like my text block on a good day, and yet you've got one of the wordiest rps I've ever seen. XD ))

"Find a place to stay, I suppose." Raphael suggested as he rubbed the back of his neck in thought. "Maybe even find a place to pawn off these old clothes of mine too." he said motioning to the bag of worn, but still in tact clothes he held under one arm, complete the many accessories he always boasted like the broach, the cravat, and the assorted other shiny objects that adorned his outfit.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:46 pm

{It took me four to five days to write the 'introduction' post. XD So technecally, my statement still stands. I didn't do it all in one day. The creature Encyclopedia bit was also done in segments - not all of the creatures even done by me. I'm pretty sure that N K Kun did half.}

"Mmkay." Justine wondered where the inns of the town might be, then subsequently pondered the quality of each. Wouldn't want to stay at a place too expensive or too much of a rat-fest, right?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 pm

((Wow. That's all I have to say to that. XD ))

"Maybe we should find someone to train you in the art of combat. You're always so paranoid, it would probably do you some good." Raphael half joked with a smile as they walked the streets together. "And then you could be saving me in the event that I'm debilitated by a hunter."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:26 pm

[
{Ikr?}

Justine chuckled. "So you mean you can't?" she joked in a slightly teasing tone, in regards to combat training. "I can fight well enough, but my skills probably aren't the most refined. I only know the basics that grandfather taught me when I was a child and the little bit he did in my teenage years."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:59 pm

"I wouldn't call me skilled. I've never had any formal training, and only fight out of self-defense. Which means I usually just flail my claws wildly, hoping to hit something, and let my superhuman strength and speed handle the rest." Raphael said. "Seeing as how my attackers have usually been human, that tends to be more than enough in dealing with them."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 pm

"I'm no teacher, but I could show you some of the slayer moves I've learned in my youth, if you are so inclined on knowing." Justine offered, doubting that he'd take her very seriously.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:38 pm

"It's fine. I haven't had any problems so far." Raphael assured her as he stopped in front of a merchant's stall that acted like a pawn shop, trading his previous wardrobe for a nice bag of gold. "And if that's the case, I'm sure you can at the very least buy us enough time to run away."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games