Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:54 am
((Uh huh.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:58 am
((i cant tell if your being sarcastic))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:14 am
((I'm not.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:26 pm
((otay ^.^))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:51 pm
(Ok me and Voodoo agreed to end the fight so I'm going to finish it off with a bang if that's alright.)

Combinations with a queen sacrifice are among the most striking and memorable

"I see then, I'll honer you with a sight only one's I think are worth my time will see" He held his hand to his chest and reached into his robes Pulling out a Queen piece. Once he or rather she changed she spoke "Knight to G2" she summoned a large hammer and with grace and skill flipped behind and sung the hammer "Check" She hit him with grate power sending him flying to the ice wall "Rook to H1" dropping the hammer She lunged to a dropkick to hit him in the back breaking threw the ice and the wall "Check" Jumping off his back before the ice froze her feet "Bishop to 2D" She threw a blast of energy into the wall making a small blast in the wall to send Ice and wall chunks flying. "Check Queen to F2" She ran over and stopped on his ribs "Check and Mate."

No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:05 pm
when scott nodded, janelle smiled. putting her hand on his cheek she sweetly said, "you're too sweet to me, you know that right?"  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:07 pm
Kuzan growled and inhaled before firing snowballs at King from his mouth, enough to get a opportunity to escape by turning into a ice ball and rolling backwards. He unfolded before panting and sitting down."Even the king goes mad sometimes eh?" He said before laughing and standing up. "Well I think this is over. Don't you?" He said as he rubbed his ribs. He laughed more as he turned to leave. "I got to see what I wanted....even the dreaded queen.. although I have more respect for you now...." He looked at Hex. "You....if you want to prove to me your more then cursed fight me one day. We'll see if your curse is more then voodoo." He said before waving to them and walking off  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:12 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana growled low in her throat, watching Kuzan walk off and clenching her fists hard enough that her nails dug into her palms and her knuckles whitened. "Next time he calls me cursed," she said, "I am going to kill him. And I don't want you trying to stop me, Kingside. Nor the rest of the Five, either."

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:23 pm
Combinations with a queen sacrifice are among the most striking and memorable

Queenside sighed and patted her shoulder "Don't worry I have no plans on stopping you" Then she turned "I can't believe that punk a** made me change into this form I mean this is embarrassing" she grabbed her breasts "how do you fight with these things lopping around?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Katriana blinked and tried to stifle a laugh. Seeing King/Queenside grabbing his/her own chest was just ridiculously funny. "We're used to having them," she finally said.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:40 pm
(Sleeping soundly undaunted by all the commotion.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:00 pm
((@Valiant + Tayuya: what was aggravating?
@Xistund: The self groping made me laugh))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:26 pm
(@Shining Eh its a Monday this sort of stuff happens all the time at the H.I.V.E. academy
@Minnta I thought that would get a chuckle XD)

You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

"Well I not vary use to it" He changed back and gave a shiver "Its so wired having female hormones rush into you then go away once you change back"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:55 pm
((@Minnta: I just wanted to join in, but I didn't wanna go against our leader's orders. I've no idea what was aggravating Valiant.))

Katriana chuckled. "Of course you're not used to it, Kingside. Girls live half their lives with the things. Guys have something else to worry 'bout. C'mon, let's just get to class."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:28 am
((I was sooo awful... Knight could have beaten Kuzan...bleh... It felt to me like a game of cat and mouse...I hate cats))

Scott blushed as she paced Her hand on his cheek. He could feel his face warm under her touch. He looked away and spoke again. "I just... wanted to help you.." It was dificult to form words he had never used before, but listening to them over and over, watching peoples' jaw muscles flex, helped him force the words out.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games