Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:16 pm
Maverick smirked and chucked as he said "You thought it was going to be simple didn't you?" He shook his head and said "No, no, no. You must focus, feel the wind inside you and channel it out." He looked at the object and said "Try again."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 pm
X took a deep breath closed his eyes and cleared his mind he lifted his hand and stood there in silence. it seemed like a breeze was coming in it was faint but it coulda been any old wind. X searched deep within himself and then it seemed that X's hair was moving and he lifted an inch off the ground and a small gust of wind lifted up the object from the table and the table as well.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:01 am
[Just a quick post, so it's not fancy, sorry. The last two weeks have been crazy: MetroCon and my trip to Indiana.]

The young girl mumbled softly, but to where Aaron could understand, "I... I control all the elements actually... So it was like being at a concert, but the whole audience was shouting into the same microphone really ******** up close..." Lexayy gave a meek smiled and went to stand up, but felt a bit weak for the intensity of awakening herself.

[By the way, Maya, Wind is yellow and Spirit is purple. I'm going based on a book series I read, lol.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:39 am
((Well no one told me until freaking now, so can I have at least SOME credit for making any of it up at all and being slightly correct? emo ))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am
"Well I'm sorry your newfound Avatar powers hurt your ears." Aaron teased as he helped her up and let her lean against him if she needed the support. "I got fire." he said with a grin. "Pretty fitting if I do say so myself." he said as he tugged on a piece of his red hair.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 pm
[I tried not sounding scolding. cat_emo I'm just gonna keep this single color format. Too busynowadays to quote my old posts anymore.]

"Oh, great..." Lexayy said, "I better have to dress up like Korra cause I ain't shaving my head. And all you'd need is a scar on your eye. Well, if you were Zuko. But since I prefer to be Korra, you just need to have a girlfriend to be Mako. Oh, wait..." She suddenly realize how very coincidental she just said she should be Korra and then he would be Mako. Giving in one the episodes, the two fictional character kiss. Alexia Jayy blushed and crossed her arms looking away. "I'd rather shave my head!" she said quickly.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 pm
"Fine by me! I'd be instant fangirl bait either way!" Aaron said with a laugh. "Although are you sure about that? Shave your head and waterbending love interest would be Maverick." he said with a snicker at the thought. "And I don't see him willing to dress like Katara any time soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 pm
[You're really pushing her in a corner. cat_xd ]

Alexia Jayy looked at Maverick then back at Aaron. She pouted and then said, "This will be the third season of Avatar! It will be called 'The Badass Adventures of Alexia Jayy'! WHAT!?" She did a lunge at the fire boy, but tripped and fell forward.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:54 pm
((Yesh. Yesh I am. >: ] ))

"Yeah, I'm not so sure the forces of evil are going to be frightened by a klutzy narcoleptic." Aaron teased with a grin as he caught her before she knocked him over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:57 pm
"Who's meant to be the most powerful mage here!?" she growled. Then, realizing how close she was to her crush, she scrambled away, trying to hide her blushing face with her hair. Alexia Jayy honestly wanted to say she rather be Korra, but she was too embarrassed to compare Mako and Aaron.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:05 pm
"Seeing as how you don't actually know how to use any of that power yet, I'm gonna have to go with Maverick." Aaron said with a smirk as he pointed a thumb at Maverick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:13 pm
Alexia Jayy frowned at Aaron. "Jerk face!" she said, turning into a chibi version of herself and pathetically hitting at Aaron, "Why do you always have to be a jerk face? Nyan! You're so mean!"

[Momentarily loss of anatomy proportions makes for a cute funny scene, lmao.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:16 pm
"What can I say? I'm just one big tease at heart I guess." Aaron said sticking his tongue out at her playfully while placing one hand on her head to easily keep her attacks from connecting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:27 pm
Her attack stopped as she crossed her arms again, pouting. 'You sure are, jerk.' she thought. "Go play with your fire, Spyro." Alexia Jayy spat.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm
"Can't." Aaron stuck his tongue out again, more in annoyance this time. "I think I need to be tested before I can get my firebending license." he said rolling his eyes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff