Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:25 pm
"You're no fun." Arcana teased Kuzan and drew another card The Emperor. Almost immediately, his body adapted to the cold. "Are you talking about who I think you're talking about?" Arcana asked cheerily, knowing full well Kuzan was talking about that Tengu teacher guy from HIVE Academy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:56 pm
Moving Brink lifted his hand up as his palm came in contact with the fist that Crow was throwing. Using Crow's own force to move him brink twisted with the blow taking no damage himself but allowing himself to spin as he struck his palm out towards crows back increasing the force tenfold to try and knock the teen off his feet and into the ground.
Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:34 pm
[I'll PM the mods in a moment, I'm just here right now. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning to go to work, and won't be back till Monday. I won't have internet, so I won't be able to get on. Cookie, if you want you can take over Mara, if not, I'm sure people'd be glad to not have us taking up space XD Lol, ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 pm
((haha got it captain! I'll try to get Kyle and Mara to interact with other characters >.>))  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:11 pm
Kyle shrugged, he didn't care where they went as long as it was far away from the hospital. Suddenly a loud yawn escaped him, he realized that he hadn't slept in almost two days "we can...go wherever..." he said slightly drifting off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:23 pm
"Where's home? I'm dropping you off and you're going to sleep, I'll hide out in my room or the tunnels or something." Mara laughed quietly to herself.

[Basically she's pretty easy, she's a moody teenage girl with an imaginary friend. XD lol
Sorry, gotta log off early tonight... Having issues here.]

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:29 pm
(( oh darn...well bye!! I love you whee ))

Kyle let out another yawn "it's 2 blocks down on the left" he said pointing down the road they were already on "room 29 in that crappy apartment building" his eyes were starting to feel heavy but he forced himself awake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:49 pm
[lol, love you too, Cookie. ^^]

"Come on..." Mara pulled him down the street and to the building he had pointed at. Sleepiness was one thing that the mind can't be tricked out of that easily, because it's what the mind was tricked into. She made sure Kyle got home safe, and when she got to the building, she looked at him. "You'll be alright, or do I need to leave Max with you?" She said, sounding like she was joking but was actually fairly serious.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 pm
(( emotion_kirakira ))

Kyle walked into the room and instinctively started moving around. He started stripping down not caring if Mara was still there "yeah I'll be alright" he voice drifting off. He stepped into the only other room(beside the bathroom of course) and fell into the bed that was there. When Mara mentioned Maxhe laughed a little "only of 'max' want wants to stay" he said mockingly, he had never really believed that there was a Max but he didn't say anything about it. "you know..." he began but was falling asleep as he talked "you don't have to leave...you can...crash here if you want..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:26 pm
Shiningdragon21
Moving Brink lifted his hand up as his palm came in contact with the fist that Crow was throwing. Using Crow's own force to move him brink twisted with the blow taking no damage himself but allowing himself to spin as he struck his palm out towards crows back increasing the force tenfold to try and knock the teen off his feet and into the ground.
Xistund
{I replayed to that two pages ago}  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:42 pm
(I didn't see it obviously.)
Spreading out his base Brink went to a sumo stance pulling his hands back. "Don't lose your cool just cause things aren't going your way" Brinks said as Crow got close. The gravity around him became zero for a moment as he thrust his palms out to strike Crow in the chest the potential force of the strike tripled to toss Crow father back. Just how far could Brink push the boy before 'That' took over him. He needed to see just how much of a danger it could be should he lose it on a mission and see just how much it would take to lose it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 am
The Voodoo Bunny
((Sorry for taking so long to reply))

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster looks up at him timidly before reaching out again, "Am I in trouble for running off..?"

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 pm
Kuzan chuckled. "Possibly...." He said as the storm raged n. He launched himself upward vanishing into the storm ."Too bad...this has been fun..but both of you must die now." He said a shis legs glowed a faint blue before freezing over. He toke a deep breath. "Arctic....Storm." he said as he rained a barrage of frozen kicks down on the two. the kicks froze and broke the ground where the first few hit

"No your not in trouble. Just come back. You fled because your nervous...don't be." He said extending his hand out to her. "Come on...show us what you got kid!" He said smiling at the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster hesitantly takes his hand and stands up. "I've never fought before though..."

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm
"Fighting is about strategy. You seem pretyt smart. just outsmart Brink. Watch for his gravity though." He said to her smiling. "Trust this old bird...I've fought him many times."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games