Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 pm
Ophelia quickly stopped her humming and took on a look of slight embarassment. "My sniper brings me peace, even if I'm not going to shoot it." she admitted with a faint chuckle. "It's like a long, stick-like worry ring. A long stick-like worry ring that can kill things."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:09 pm
"A worry ring? What on earth is a worry ring?" Kaistern asked with a slight bit of amusement and curiosity, as though his interest had been piqued.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm
"It's a stationary ring that has an outer ring that spins. Some people find repeatedly spinning the outer ring to be calming. For the life of me I could never tell you why people find it comforting, though. Probably similar to how some people calm themselves by petting an animal or brushing their hair." Ophelia explained in a rather casual manner, a pleasant smile currently resting upon her lips.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:01 pm
((Okay, so the rp's not likely to be up tonight, but I think I've done a somewhat good job on the intro, don't you think? ^^; ))

"I don't know about the why, but if it works, can't complain, right? Lord knows I could use a 'worry ring' of my own these days." Kaistern said as he turned to lean against the wall, tilting his head back to look up at the sky.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 pm
{Definately. :3 Makes me really excited for what is to come.}

"I hope you can find yours real soon. You need one much more than any of us." Ophelia softly replied, her lips falling from the radiant smile she previously held.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 pm
((Yay! Hopefully this lasts longer than so many of my previous failed attempts at making an rp. XP ))

Kaistern glanced at Ophelia. Even if he wasn't at risk of having a mental break, he always did feel better when she was around. He smiled warmly her. "Then again, with all you do for me, you probably qualify." he said, his scarred cheeks blushing a bit.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 pm
{I'll help as much as I can, if you'd like. Even if that means sending those icky Post Reminder PMs.}

Ophelia's own face was quick to flush up to a passionate red. Her lips were also quick to curve right back up into a rather goofy grin. "Thank you. I...uhm...I try my best, and..uh...I will continue to do so. Uhm..yeah." She couldn't help but feel embarassed with herself. She must have looked and sounded so undignified!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 pm
((Well I'm now at the profile skeleton. XD Which is going to be...different.))

Kaistern saw the look on her face and actually took notice for once. It seemed now that he knew what Ophelia did for his mental state, positively speaking, he was also starting to realize certain other things. Like how 'friend' may not have been the term he wanted to use. Back to the pair at hand, he blushed a little more and looked away as he cleared his throat. "Yes...well..." Change of subject, change of subject, change of subject... "A-Anything lurking around out there, or just a slow day as usual?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 pm
{Consider my interest/curiousity piqued.}

"Slow day, unfortunately." Ophelia replied with a faint sigh. She did her best to keep her eyes locked onto the horizon, lest she embarass herself further. The awkward silence didn't help any.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:06 pm
((If at all possible, I want to keep it as much like the comic as possible in the description. Don't know what to do about appearance though, since it feels weird using any pics but Homestuck style sprites for it, you know? >_> ))

Kaistern stared out at the horizon as well, the silence becoming thicker by the second. Eventually he dropped his head as he scratched his head in frustration with a sigh to match. He had a load he wanted to say, yet not a word on his tongue. "Ophelia, I...Gods, how do I say this..." he muttered as he straightened up as he cleared his throat to regain composure, cheeks still rather flushed.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:18 pm
{You could ask for descriptions only, or try to find someone who can make a homestuck sprite.}

Ophelia looked over to Kaistern, a puzzled look settling upon her face. What did he want to tell her? Somehow she got the impression that it was something serious. Perhaps it was that luminescent blush that flared upon his scarred cheeks. Perhaps it was the way he spoke. Nevertheless she stood herself up to better meet his gaze.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:46 am
((There. I've given people an option and a template. XD And we're now open for business baby! 8D ))

Kaistern continued muttering and grumbling as he tried to pick out his words for a while longer before sighing again. "Thank you, Ophelia...I know I've been saying that a lot lately, but you don't realize just how much you've done for me." he said looking away somewhat shyly. "But then again, I don't think I knew it either..." he said looking back out on the horizon. "You keep me mentally grounded, you give me advice when I need it, and you've been there for me no matter what I've done and despite the awful things my other half has done and said to you. "I..." he bit his lip and hung his head a bit, trying to hide his red cheeks. "...I need you, Ophelia. I don't just want to be with you, but I physically need you." he said. For the shitty life he'd been living previously in an environment that lacked any sort of love, this was the best understanding he could get from what he was feeling.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 pm
{Wewt! I'll make a profile soon.}

Ophelia carefully listened to Kaistern's words, a little confused at first. As he went along, she slowly began to think that she just might be listening to a confession she thought she would never hear. Her face just kept roseying up to entirely new shades of crimson. Looking over to him, she worked up the courage and said, "I...I have felt the same way for the longest time now. You're so sweet and supportive and...and always there when I need you most. I adore you, Kaistern, with all my heart." She sincerely hoped that she wasn't getting the wrong idea. She sincerely hoped that he would not spurn her for saying such things.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:22 pm
"Ophelia...This is that....'love' thing I've heard so much about...isn't it?..." Kaistern said with a meek smile as he put a hand to his heart which seemed to beat so quickly all of a sudden. It seemed that innocent little kid in his head had finally started to grow up. Amazing what a mental breakdown could do for a person.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:35 pm
Ophelia nodded. "Mhmm." Or at least, she desperately hoped so. If she had that naked laughong dream one more time she'd be utterly pissed. She didn't want this perfect moment ruined by her idiot brain. Even if it turned out that Ophelia actually WAS still dreaming.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games