Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:34 am
Gigi Deveraux

It's ok emotion_hug I'm sorry your life is such a mess.

Thanks. We miss him a lot.

I'll tell you about Tony in its own post.

User Image User Image

Thanks heart I'll get by, don't worry. It's just a matter of finishing everything sweatdrop
      Oh man, won't I wait for that post. Revenge, the next best thing next to food rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:14 am
Gigi Deveraux
Pengi-sama
Sorry! Final year of college has sapped me of nearly all free time I had. Not even the holidays were relaxing for me between family stuff and doing work :/

I'm really sorry to hear about your cat emotion_hug We had to put down my brother's dog this summer due to old age and I still miss him now sad

You still get to go to college, so forgive me for being a bit jealous... but non-relaxing holidays suck.

Thanks emotion_hug it's hard to let them go.

I can understand that - I'm trying to put off the 'real world' for a bit longer after graduating by going to work abroad, or going straight into graduate school if that falls apart. I'll probably still try and apply to go work abroad again even after I've done that sweatdrop My majors are Japanese and Spanish though, so it's not completely crazy that I'm pushing to go work abroad.  

Pengi-sama

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:25 am
Gigi Deveraux
iiRawr_Destiny
I'm here....So sorry I've been so busy I barely get on anymore crying so much stuff is going on right now sweatdrop hope you're doing okay heart

Yeah, looks like most people have been really busy this last month.

Understandable. I hardly ever have time to relax anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:53 pm
Gigi Deveraux
-Whimsical Stardust-
But its how I feel gonk

I mostly just get on so I don't lose my streak towards Perfect Attendance... your avi is beautiful btw...

emotion_hug

This pink one or the blue one before it?

The pink one... I don't recall seeing a blue one >.<  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:30 pm
Gigi Deveraux
broken_bleeding_angel
Ah. Hopefully you find something soon. I know around February and March most stores start hiring because they know they're gonna lose some of their staff when they go off to college/university. Part time is usually what you'll mostly find unless you go to a factory, they'll pay full time there. Work will be very repetitive and very boring but the pay will be good.

Yep. Trying to stay positive!

If you need help with your resume, let me know. I'm pretty boss at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:00 am
So, the Tony situation:

My cousins on my mother's side (we shall call them DeeDee and Mimi) were also seduced and used sexually by Tony after he moved south. The main difference between them and me is that a) they were older than I was when he started having sex with them, and b) their parents on both sides were a LOT more supportive about the matter. However, since it was a "he said, she said" thing, they never pressed charges.

When I was in Florida over the holidays I spent enough time with them and we got close enough that we eventually told each other our stories. The girls were appalled, since they each thought they were the only one.

DeeDee figured out that Tony has been grooming another young cousin of ours (my mother has a BIG family) so we decided to make sure he goes down. Unfortunately I couldn't stay there long enough to bust the pervert.

It was Mimi's idea that I should put down my story in writing as a signed and notarized affidavit. I left several copies, one with each of them, and a couple more for me and to keep in a safe in the likely case I can't go to Florida again later.

I've had no word yet on whether he's moved in on the girl, though. I'm hoping he doesn't, for her sake; but if he does, he's SO busted...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 am
I think that's awesome of your cousins and you. You guys are being brave, especially with what you've had to put up with.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:26 pm
Louisa Iris
Gigi Deveraux

It's ok emotion_hug I'm sorry your life is such a mess.

Thanks. We miss him a lot.

I'll tell you about Tony in its own post.

User Image User Image

Thanks heart I'll get by, don't worry. It's just a matter of finishing everything sweatdrop
      Oh man, won't I wait for that post. Revenge, the next best thing next to food rofl

User ImageUser Image

Posted! Scroll up to read!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:51 pm
Gigi Deveraux
So, the Tony situation:

My cousins on my mother's side (we shall call them DeeDee and Mimi) were also seduced and used sexually by Tony after he moved south. The main difference between them and me is that a) they were older than I was when he started having sex with them, and b) their parents on both sides were a LOT more supportive about the matter. However, since it was a "he said, she said" thing, they never pressed charges.

When I was in Florida over the holidays I spent enough time with them and we got close enough that we eventually told each other our stories. The girls were appalled, since they each thought they were the only one.

DeeDee figured out that Tony has been grooming another young cousin of ours (my mother has a BIG family) so we decided to make sure he goes down. Unfortunately I couldn't stay there long enough to bust the pervert.

It was Mimi's idea that I should put down my story in writing as a signed and notarized affidavit. I left several copies, one with each of them, and a couple more for me and to keep in a safe in the likely case I can't go to Florida again later.

I've had no word yet on whether he's moved in on the girl, though. I'm hoping he doesn't, for her sake; but if he does, he's SO busted...

User Image User Image

Go girls, that should bring him down.
      Although, as you said, it's a "he said, she said" situation. You three girls could easily be lying against him, as he is lying about what he really did.

Can't you just hire someone to assassinate him? rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:12 pm
I've been really busy...sorry...  

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Pengi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:08 am
I'm just dropping in to say I really hope you manage to finally get justice against Tony - if you've got more than one of you against him, it should give you guys a strong case. And as much as I would hope he hasn't moved onto this other girl, I don't think he'll have a hope in hell of escaping prosecution if he has.

Best of luck to all of you! You've got my support smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:27 pm
Pengi-sama
I'm just dropping in to say I really hope you manage to finally get justice against Tony - if you've got more than one of you against him, it should give you guys a strong case. And as much as I would hope he hasn't moved onto this other girl, I don't think he'll have a hope in hell of escaping prosecution if he has.

Best of luck to all of you! You've got my support smile

Thanks... hopefully it's only a matter of time.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:33 pm
cat_crying I haven't spoken with Nick all week. We had an argument over the weekend and he hasn't called or texted since.

As much as I hate the over-commercial side of V-Day, I was kind of hoping he's do or say something today... cat_crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Try texting him. Say Happy V-day. Maybe he thinks you re still mad at him or something.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:57 pm
little aishi chan

Try texting him. Say Happy V-day. Maybe he thinks you re still mad at him or something.

I texted him. He hasn't answered cat_crying  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games