Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:22 am
Hey there every Sith, Jedi, Pokémon, Animal. :cat_rofl:

Y'all can see my username so I ain't typing it here, ya can just call me Dion or Dio for short though. XD I've been a Gaian since around 2006/2007, though not always with this account. This one actually started out as a mule and I ended up spending more time on it than on my main so, blah blah bla blah blah blargh. I am positive I am not the biggest Star Wars fan in this guild, but I do enjoy the movies on occasion and the idea behind the Star Wars universe is interesting to me, as is a good deal of the fantasy/science fiction universes around. Biggest favorites though have to be Pokémon, Marvel, and even My Little Pony. Yeah I'm one of those that like the ponies. DJ PON-3 all the way! Anyhow, got a little side tracked there, I've just got Jellies in my tank for now, that is how I plan on keeping it for awhile.
My sis and my mom are both in this guild and talk about it frequently so I said fine, I will get a tank up... again, hopefully this time I will keep it up. >,<

Ah yeah, I also enjoy zOMG a lot, though most times it will be a miracle to find me off my 3ds and Pokémon X. Although I will probably start setting it down more often so that I can get into zOMG and get the blood droplets and shOrbs that I need for my blood bat...Anyhow, I think I 've babbled enough, if there's anything else you want to know about me just ask. Worst case I will sa[color=#C5162D  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:16 pm
Dion von Trap

Gahhh. your name reminds me of Geronimo Stilton books. heart

Welcome to guild! I hope you enjoy bumping and grabbing here. ♥  

Shea Heart

Obsessed of Hearts

rosystarz

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:33 pm
Been on Gaia since 2006 when my son signed up. Had an aquarium just about as long.
Favorite aquarium item are the meteors
Go by the name of Rose
In addition to my addiction to Booty Grabbing, I am a bookworm, love to bake and cook, and enjoy being a grandmother. heart heart You probably do not have a lot of them on Gaia, LOL
Favorite alcohol is Vodka (just thought you would like to know) cheese_whine cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:36 am
I'm Yamka, or you can just say "Hey, you in the corner!". I've been on Gaia since sometime last year I think, could be sooner I don't remember anymore. Sometimes I even forget my own damn name, haha.

But, anyways, I come and go here and there. If it takes me a bit to reply to anything, I'm sorry in advance.  

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,790 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:35 am
-chuckles amused- For the boring rambling, I've been around here since 2006, helping my sister and her best friend with their Guild mule account. Made my own account this year, it got out of hand, now instead of being a fly on the wall, I actually speak.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:17 am
ok so I guess I should introduce myself. You can just call me Remy. I have been on gaia for a while and my favorite aquarium fish/animal is the outlaw wolves. as for my star wars personality I guess I'm more Han solo than jedi or sith due to the fact I'm too nice to be a complete sith but scheme steal and manipulate to get what I want the jedis don't seem to like me around the temple so han is the best character because of his flirty nature ans smartass sense of humor xd  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

ll Fatal Charades ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:42 pm
Hi. cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:49 pm
ll Fatal Charades ll
Hi. cat_3nodding

you got some bumps, welcome.  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:24 pm
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? well a good high trigger aquarium..well about 3 months..=)
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item?
I really like the kokeshi dolls! and dolphins! heart
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I work a lot..but try to spend more time with my kids! hobbies..umm hiking, reading, watching a good comedy! wink Love anime!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? On my won, with a family!
well over 18! lol
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Queen or tintin, cause I love Tintin mysteries! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 am
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? I've had an aquarium forever, but a few days ago I finally decided to put mini monsters in it and see what happens.
+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? I love the chinese/japanese backgrounds. They're super cute! I also love the cuttlefish and the hermit crab is adorable. I really dislike the overseer, because he keeps getting in the way of my fish smile
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I like to make jewelry. I like to read. I like to procrastinate by playing on gaia.
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? I'm in high school right now, and I'm doing summer school stuff.
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? You can either call me.. uh... Dainichi-Goddess? I don't know. I go by Dyute a lot on other websites, but that'd probably just confused myself. Just call me "that person" and we'll be good. lol  

Dainichi-Goddess

Devout Lunatic

18,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:43 am
Hello!

+------ How long have you had an aquarium?

for a few days now

All the fish are funny really! biggrin

Oh sure! Swimming, cycling, shopping.

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own?

I'm well on my own for about a decade now.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?

I answer to almost everything. "hey" does the trick too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:43 pm
rosystarz
Been on Gaia since 2006 when my son signed up. Had an aquarium just about as long.
Favorite aquarium item are the meteors
Go by the name of Rose
In addition to my addiction to Booty Grabbing, I am a bookworm, love to bake and cook, and enjoy being a grandmother. heart heart You probably do not have a lot of them on Gaia, LOL
Favorite alcohol is Vodka (just thought you would like to know) cheese_whine cheese_whine

OMG!! mrgreen that is so cool! you have a bumper I made for coincatchers! so cool!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:50 pm
Queen-tintin
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? well a good high trigger aquarium..well about 3 months..=)
I work a lot..but try to spend more time with my kids! hobbies..umm hiking, reading, watching a good comedy! wink Love anime! ohhh and I am going to see my sister soon in B.C. yes in Canada! I'm French Canadian! she is getting married! 1 whole week just to myself, with my bro, my dad, my sisters! good times! it's been a while!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? On my own, with a family!
well over 18! lol have a job, live in the North country part of Eastern Canada! beautiful here! heart
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Queen or tintin, cause I love Tintin mysteries! mrgreen

* Oh...I also joined cause Blue-as in BrilliantBlueStar_0 ..told me your guild and the members are awesome! wink ! and does anybody actually read these intros? lol*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:04 am
Queen-tintin
Queen-tintin
I work a lot..but try to spend more time with my kids! hobbies..umm hiking, reading, watching a good comedy! wink Love anime! ohhh and I am going to see my sister soon in B.C. yes in Canada! I'm French Canadian! she is getting married! 1 whole week just to myself, with my bro, my dad, my sisters! good times! it's been a while!
+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? On my own, with a family!
well over 18! lol have a job, live in the North country part of Eastern Canada! beautiful here! heart

* Oh...I also joined cause Blue-as in BrilliantBlueStar_0 ..told me your guild and the members are awesome! wink ! and does anybody actually read these intros? lol*

No, we don't. Feel free to share any of your deepest darkest secrets in this thread because nobody ever reads them anyway.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Step-Mommicus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:07 am
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin
Queen-tintin

No, we don't. Feel free to share any of your deepest darkest secrets in this thread because nobody ever reads them anyway.

As you can see from the reply yes they are read.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games