Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:45 am
"I know, I know. I don't mean to rush. I just really don't want either of us to die here if I can help it!" Ashen still sounded a little snappy, but she was trying her best not to be. Which, of course, isn't saying much considering how successful she generally is with that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:52 am
"I could say the same thing!" Rune said as the ropes finally fell away. "I think it's time we stole a rowboat and headed back to port. I don't think we've gone too far out to sea just yet." he said while helping her up.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:09 am
Ashen kept a tight hold of Rune's hand even after they'd gotten up, going on to lead him towards and out the door of their little prison as soon as she had the chance. Well, she would have if the damned thing weren't locked. "Damn it!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 am
"Stand back!" Rune gently pushed Ashen off to the side while he took some steps back away from the door before charging at it with his shoulder. It took a few more slams after that, but eventually it gave way. "You really ought to start carrying hairpins or something for occassions like this. My shoulder would much appreciate it." Rune joked while rubbing his shoulder. Miraculously, his blanket/loincloth had stayed on throughout the ordeal. He still couldn't wait to have pants again though.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 am
"Sounds good to me! Still, we should focus on escaping now and snark later." Ashen began heading for the nearest staircase, assuming that they would lead her to the upper decks eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:30 am
Rune ran alongside her, slowing down as he neared the top and just poked his head out through the opening to take a look around before dashing out into trouble.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 am
The fighting on deck was brutal, quick-paced, and highly unlikely to stop any time soon judging by the looks of things. It was a gruesome and terrible scene, made even more frightening by how many of the participants - Ophelia clearly included - were having fun throughout the battle.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 am
Rune spotted one of the rowboats hanging nearby before looking back to Ashen. "If we're fast, we might be able to get out of here before they can do anything." he whispered. He would've liked to get his clothes back, but that didn't seem to be the best priority to have right now.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 am
"What about our things? She stole all our travel supplies, as you might have noticed!" Ashen whispered back. She had no gold, none of her sewing supplies, and of course none of her hidden weaponry. She'd been searched and stripped of all her private possessions beyond her clothes when Ophelia had captured her. She didn't savor the thought of having to earn all that back.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:02 pm
"So you'd care to risk sneaking around a ship with not one but two pirate crews around that would probably love to find a use for us if they don't just outright kill us first?" Rune asked with a flat expression.

((I love how she's mostly concerned with all her possessions but apparently doesn't care about poor Rune running around nude. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:10 pm
{Ashen's Priorities: STRAIGHT LIKE A SLINKY.
I love doing that with my characters I swear. XD}

"So you'd like to go around naked or wearing my skirts until we can afford you some decent clothes - which if we're starting from scratch will be centuries from now?!" Ashen retorted with a small angry blush. Not that it mattered anymore, as it seemed some of the nearby pirates had overheard their entire conversation and were getting closer to the escape boats to guard them. That, or the ******** were so preoccupied with their own issues and were about to flee at first opprotunity.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:11 pm
"Fine! Just don't blame me if we get captured again!" Rune hissed in return.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:20 pm
"I'll try to immolate them or something if that situation shows itself." Ashen replied in a somewhat pouty manner.

{So...what now? They keep looking? Any development with the fighting pirate crews? Does it turn out that Ophelia LIED and start getting all gropey with Rune?}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:24 pm
(*plays tape of Mission Impossible theme while our heroes lurk around offscreen* Uuuummm....they get all their stuff back, but then get caught, and they try to bargain/fight for escape? I dunno, I've got this image of Rune being all awesome hero in a swordfight now. XD))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 pm
{Sounds good. Maybe Ophelia's crew could win the battle temporarilly, only for things to swing back in full force just as Ophelia starts anything funny?}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff