Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uilenyk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:47 am
(Sorry got really busy with college for the past few days.)
Zane made his way through the battlefield against sticking to the shadows. His shadow followed him along the ground. He did his best to ignore the battles around him. He had told himself he would not interfere with this. It was wrong. It was all wrong. He would deal with it later but for now he would ignore it all. He had to focus on things at one at a time or else everything he had worked for would fall apart.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:24 am
(( It's OK, I was needing a short break too. biggrin ))

Sera was move or dragged, into the battlefield. She isn't sure what is Zane's plans, but he told her about something earlier. The darkness not only seems to cloud her vision, but also her mind and consciousness itself. This isn't Zane's fault, her mind is playing tricks with her. She could hear sounds though, of the battle going on around her. People shouting, the clanging of weapons, rumble of the earth, sizzling of the flames, blowing of the wind, and the flowing of the water. What was not heard, but is still there, is the darkness. As they continued to pass through the battle Sera felt a surge of power from somewhere, she was losing control, having the urge to go face that power. Her red book was trembling in her hands, not out of fear, but with bloodlust. The book trembling was the only thing telling her she is still awake. For some reason, the image of the girl with the shifting iris appeared into her mind, Ash. Sera dismissed the thought, she didn't like Ash as much, so she wondered why she would think of her now. Sera didn't like this urge at all, the sudden influx of emotion, it was like her brother and sisters. All of them were barbaric. "I think wherever you are going, you should move faster." Sera spoke in a strained voice. "I think there is something wrong with me."  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:54 am
((Grrr. I wanna do something... >.< gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:20 am
((Haha at least you aren't stuck until the entire attack is over. emotion_drool ))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 am
((Yes... Well... I'm technically 'caught' until the fight between Rhonin and Aizith is over >.< Promised Sivler I wouldn't attack. Until it was over, then he said Atta can get pissed and try to smash his brains in :3 But being unconscious is definitely worse...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:16 am
((Yeah, I was faced with a decision and I made that decision. Now I must wait.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:56 am
((*whistles silently to self* still waiting for Okami to edit her post as been dubbed needed by Maya and Sivler...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:00 pm
Sebastian looked over the fallen master with a mixture of disgust and curiosity at the boy. "You fight well, and strong," he said. He knelt down to the young man. "You are lucky that I have a code of honor. Not many do in my world." He stood again. "I will fight you again, someday, water master. But not today. I will not strike you will you without a fair blow." He smiled. "But, I believe that you are past your capacity...." With that, Sebastian took the hilt of his sword and knocked it on the back of Maverick's head, knocking him out.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:35 pm
[[BAH. Being sick and having sinus issues sucks. I'll post an idea. Tell me if it needs edit. I apologize in advance. I blame cold medicine for making me loopy.]]

Aizith felt the cool blade against her neck and she closed her eyes. She needed an idea and fast. She glanced down at the roof. It had cracked severely due to the strain of Aizith's vines. She smirked, having one of her vines smack the roof, creating an Aizith size hole underneath her. Aizith fell only slightly to the room underneath the roof, but caught herself with a platform of Earth. She created stairs from the earth and began to climb back to the roof, yet she didn't stop. Aizith ran, creating earth stairs in front of her until she got to the roof of Rhonin's barrier. She glanced down at the roof before jumping off of the stairs, diving at Rhonin. "I'm not dieing by your hands. Not today." she shouted as she thrusted her sword from above.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:33 pm
((wolf, Okami left.. >.> Sorry friend. Cheese, clever biggrin I like it shame I ahve to not let it succeed :/ being the main villian and all... And Tammy I read your post but all I saw was "I would sooner destroy a stain glass window than an artist such as yourself." *walks behind* "but since I can't have you following me either" *thwomps on head with hilt of sword then leans down whispering* "Please understand I hold you ih the highest respect"...I've watched Princess Bride to much....))

Maverick looked up at his foe, feeling helpless and defeated but accepting defeat. He had no energy to respond to the man's statements just panting trying to catch his breathe before he felt a thud on his head and then nothing but darkness.

Rhonin smirked as the child fell straight down. He listened as she made the platform and made stairs and heard her run up all the way to the top. Then silence, he chuckled to himself just ever so slightly waiting for the girl to dive down "You are much to noisy. You will never stop the shadow that way you silly girl" He blocked her blade with ease before knocking it out of her hand and holding her in the air by her throat. "Tell me, how does it feel to fail, to truly realise you're outmatched, do you feel fear yet?" He pierced his blade through he shoulder before tossing her away.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:17 am
((I forgot about that line!!! YES!!! Sebastian is offically the man in black XD....))

Sebastian looked around at the battlefield. He sprinted over to Rhonin. "The water master is taken care of..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 pm
(Well, that just put a damper on my plans.)
Hang on a moment longer. He told Sera telepathically since she was in his shadow. He made his way across the battlefield unseen but to his dismay, he arrived a bit late. Maverick already laid unconscious on the ground. He would have to target on of the others but with the way the attack was going he didn't want to takeout someone who was still relatively healthy. He looked back at were Maverick laid. Knowing what some of the members of the cult was like, it would be unsafe just to leave him there. He would also have to let Sera out soon. Zane ended up throwing Maverick over his shoulder. This made moving unseen much harder. Still, all he had to do was make it to the wall of the school building.  

uilenyk

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 pm
(im jumping in Feel free for someone to react with my character so i can hop back in the story)

Xavier woke up from being knocked out. it was unlikey for him to be careless in a fight he was deep in the forest the fog was heavy he shook his head and started to head back in the direction of the school  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:50 pm
((...how dare she leave without saying goodbye first! So does that mean we're just gunna like kill off her character or something?))

Jake sighed as he felt that his last air spirit went away. "Would love to hear your answer but I have to go." He told the student as he sprinted back to where his spirits were. Thankfully there weren't very many people. He would probably wouldn't be able to take on very many more than the amount present in front of him.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:21 am
"If you can get me out of this battle, I'll be fine." Sera still spoke in a strained voice. This is what she hated about being a Dragonkin; their lust for power is endless. In a battlefield, where intense power is used, Dragonkin will have a 'boost' to their abilities. At the cost that they go berserk and uncontrollable. It wasn't a sense that she can turn off either, this could be to an advantage to others but to Sera, who had always stuck to civilized acts, it is one of the difficulties in remain calm in a battle. "Are you picking up someone?" She sensed the body heat of two people now, one of Zane's and the other seems to picked up by him. "Is that person unconscious?" She asked Zane in concern. The darkness is starting to get in her nerves.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games