Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:14 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Fortunately for Jezebel, she had anticipated that the guard would attempt that when she had crouched. She quickly sweeps her scythe at his legs in a motion similar to someone harvesting wheat.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 pm
The sound of metal hitting metal rang out as Kyo had just barely gotten his blade down fast enough realizing what was happening. The blade tho curved had still struck him cutting his leg as he growled slightly. The blood already starting to flow and soak thru his pants. Had he not been akin to traps and seen as much in battle as he had he would have likely have lost his legs to that attack. Swinging his opposite leg up towards the woman Kyo aimed a kick towards her chin to knock her back and hopefully off balance.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 am
User Image
Ϻɑɦiɭɑ Dɦɑɾɑηi
Taurus Theme
"Who are you to tell me what to do or who to be"

This man was suspicious for sure, Mahila defiantly didn't trust him "Oh I see, your probably right, otherwise he would be chasing after you correct?". She smiled sweetly at him taking in his stance and what weapons were visible on him. "Though I am curious, what where you doing over here if you weren't the cause of it?". He would probably jsut answer as she did, curious, just wanted to see what was going on.

OOC:

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:15 pm
"I was at the party, but after the incident earlier tonight, I decided to take my leave. On my way out I heard a commotion over here and engaged the Crown Prince's Assassin who appeared to be going after another victim." Jace explained plainly and eyed the woman cautiously, he had no idea if she worked for anyone, for all he knew she was another assassin, hired to do away with him. No, somehow, it didn't seem that way to him, the girl seemed to be more a Mercenary than a hired killer.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 pm
User Image
Ϻɑɦiɭɑ Dɦɑɾɑηi
Taurus Theme

"I was at the party, but after the incident earlier tonight, I decided to take my leave. On my way out I heard a commotion over here and engaged the Crown Prince's Assassin who appeared to be going after another victim." the man explained to her. Mahila nodded, she noticed him looking her over, probably to make sure she wasn't any threat to him. She was taking him in too, sizing him up if she needed to attack. He didn't seem like much of a threat to her but as Mahila had learned in the past, not everything is as it seems. "Well that seemed to help you get away" she said with a small smirk playing on her lips.

Mahila's curiosity had been satisfied and now she needed to find a nearby village or town where she could get some food, she didn't feel much like hunting and hunger was defiantly settling in. "You wouldn't happen to know of a nearby town would you?" she asked casually hoping he'd be nice about answering.

OOC:

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:45 pm
"There's always the city and if it's too crowded there should be a smaller village a couple of miles to the north." Jace said, deciding not to answer the earlier question. The woman in front of him seemed to be in a line of work similar to his, but whether she was a fellow assassin or a mercenary was hard to discern.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:53 am
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

The kick knocks Jezebel backwards, though she uses the momentum to roll backwards to her feet again as she tosses on of the darts towards the guard. She falls into a defensive stance and watches him to see if the dart hits, trying to ignore the pain radiating from her chin.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:28 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Pulling his blade up Kyo knocked away all but one of the darts as it hit him in the shoulder. Wincing in pain a bit he didn't let it falter him as Kyo rushed forwards towards the woman dropping his shoulder and charging at her to strike her again with a physical hit to knock her off balance.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 pm
((Hm...I dunno what else to do at the moment, so let's see what the reaction will be if I do...this.))

Hearing her friends' voices, Arlyn was filled with relief. That should mean she was safe now, right? Suddenly, all of the stresses of the night rushed in. All the fear and disbelief and sadness and anger and everything that had happened was simply too much for the princess, and her eyes rolled up in her head and she fainted.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:21 pm
"Whoa!" Leon said when Arlyn suddenly collapsed. He made sure not to drop her and set her down gently on the ground. "I honestly don't know what to do here. Do we take her to her room or someplace hopefully safer?" Leon asked, looking at the people assembled for any suggestions.

"Normally, I'd suggest bringing her back to Fue with us, but I don't know how well it would go over with the King, considering everything that's happened tonight, so I've got nothing on that one unless we're planning on sneaking her out of the country." Free said simply and sighed, despite not really caring a lot, he hoped Arlyn would be okay. He could understand Kyo's fury, if anything like this were to happen to Leon, Dustin would tear the earth in fury.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image
Ϻɑɦiɭɑ Dɦɑɾɑηi
Taurus Theme

She glanced north able to pick out distant smoke from fire's. "Thank You" Mahila said with a smile. Now she could resupply herself and maybe get some good deals on items she had recently acquired. Mahila couldn't help but feel like she had met this man somewhere before and was stalling to see if it came back, she shifted her weight in the small awkward silence that proceeded her next question "You wouldn't happen to be headed that way would you?" She normally travelled alone but she knew she had seen this man before and it was going to bother her until she figured it out, maybe if he was headed that way she could get to know him better and finally satisfy her annoyance.

OOC:

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:44 pm
"I wasn't planning on it, why, do you need company or something?" Jace asked simply. What was this woman up to?  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image
Ϻɑɦiɭɑ Dɦɑɾɑηi
Taurus Theme

Mahila took a side step back "No, I don't just figured it would speed up the process if some one who knew the way could guide me" she wasn't lying when she said it. Anytime you're traveling in unknown land it's much safer and quicker to move with a guide. "You don't have to accompany me, just figured I'd extend the question and offer."

OOC:

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:09 pm
Lily and Cat both gasped as the princess had looked at them one moment before fainting. Lily knelt beside the princess and felt her pulse and such.

"Well her vital signs are good. Let's get her to her room so that we can get her out of the cold." Lily said quietly before looking up. No one but two people were near by. Kyo had gone chasing after a woman with some guards but they weren't really chasing any longer. Lily looked to her twin who was looking around the tower.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:08 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Jezebel quickly darts to the side, aiming a quick slash at his neck. She doubted she could win with brute force, instead having to rely on her speed to avoid getting cornered until the paralyzing poison that had been on the dart kicks in.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas