Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel when he asked him the question. He shook his head. "N-not yet... I haven't found the chance to..." He admitted. After they parted, Yuki met up with Natsu and Arika about what was happening. They were really supportive and told Yuki congratulations. Mostly Arika though. Natsu just nodded. Yuki was feeling better now. He was glad that they were friends.
As class went on, Yuki looked out the window and had a funny feeling in his chest. He couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen. But what was it?
Yuki shook the bad thoughts out if his head and focused on class.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel turned back to the front. "It's nothing." He said trying to act calm. But how can he? His mothers fang in hanging around Konata's neck. A hunter, but she couldn't have killed mother she would of been my age. Which means... The bell rung and the class started. Her family...did they follow mine, have they been tracking us? These thought's cluttered the princes mine. He could feel the girl grinning behind him. Does she really know? She has no proof, right?" The prince was beginning to feel trapped. Right know she could kill him, but she is torching him. Playing with the prince.
Break came around and Ezekiel stayed at his desk not sure what to do. If I get up and tell the teacher I have to leave, then Konata will know for sure her hunch is right, but what if she already knows? The prince sighed and rubbed his head.
"Seems like somethings eating you. You know you can talk to me right?" Konata spoke and sat on his desk. She smiled down at him. And he shrugged trying to keep an composed face.
"It's nothing."
"That's what you said the last time. So what it is Prince Lazaro?'' She smirked again. She is playing with me. B***h I have no where to run to. Going home she'll follow with others. And what's worse does she think Yuki is a vampire now? Either way Yuki is in trouble too.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki couldn't take it anymore. It was really bugging him.
At break time, Yuki stood up and left the classroom. He ha to see Ezekiel. Immediately. Something's was wrong... And he didn't like it... Not one bit.
Yuki arrived at Ezekiel's classroom feeling nervous. This was the first time he had gone to the prince's classroom...
Yuki looked around, trying to find the prince. "Excuse me, are you looking for somebody?" A boy asked from next to him. Yuki jumped in surprise and looked up at him. "U-um... Yes. Do you by any chance know where Ezekiel is?" He asked him. The boy nodded. "Ezekiel! Someone is here for you!" The boy called, pointing at Yuki. Yuki blushed. "Th-thank you..." He told him. The boy smiled. "No problem." He said then walked away.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel stood up when someone called his name, thinking it could be an escape. He was surprised to see Yuki walk in. Yet, he could still feel Konata's eyes stabbing at him. The prince took Yuki's hand and walked out of the class room into the hall with him. Looking back his eyes caught thee girls and the prince only felt more uneasy"Why you here Yuki, it's unexpected." Which was true.
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked as the prince dragged him out if the classroom and into the hall. "Oh... U-um.. I-I'm sorry... It's just... I had a really bad feeling and I was worried... I'm sorry if I disturbed you." He told Ezekiel in an apologetic manner. He just rushed out here on instinct. He wasn't really thinking at all.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:29 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and hugged Yuki close. "No, thank you Yuki." The prince then let him go and put his hands on his shoulders. "I, probably my family and maybe you too, have been targeted by hunters." The prince looked back at the door, dropping his arms from Yuki's shoulders. "Why I say this is because a girl in there is wearing my mothers fang around her neck as a trophy. And she asked me what I was." The prince then clenched his fist. He was angry, he didn't kill all those hunters way back then. And now one maybe more is following him close. He looked back at Yuki. "We need to leave."
The prince then reached into his pocket and called Mr. Takami. When the butler answered Ezekiel told him everything. "Master please stay calm and don't act out. I'll bring the limo and get the two of you now."
"I am calm, I just want Yuki and our family to be safe." Ezekiel replied. he looked at Yuki. Ezekiel never want anything to happen to him. And being targeted is the worse. They have no idea how many are following him. It's probably small since the prince went on a blood streak, killing the hunters that took his mother away and others that done nothing wrong. He doesn't want that side to take over again, because he could hurt Yuki if he does.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:18 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked as he listened. There was someone after Ezekiel and his family? And they had his mother's fang around their neck?
As Ezekiel talked on the phone, Yuki looked inside the classroom window. He couldn't believe that any of them wanted to hurt the prince. Why would they do that? The prince was wonderful!
When the prince was finished, Yuki looked back at Ezekiel. "What exactly is a hunter? And why is that person after you?" He asked. He was worried now and that bad feeling he had was still present inside of him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:30 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki when he asked about the hunter. "Yuki I'm not human, I'm a vampire, sometimes considered a monster to some people. And hunters kill people like me." The prince told him and then the bell rung. "Go back get your things we're leaving. Meet me out front." The prince walked back into his own class room and grabbed his bag. He told his teacher he had to go and told him that it was a family matter.
Konata was sitting at her seat with that grin on her face. "Caught ya." The prince herd her whisper as he grabbed his bag. He quickly left the room feeling like those eyes of hers are still pinned on his back. A hunter. A hunter found me! He quickly walked down the halls and made it to the front of the school and waited for Yuki and for there ride.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki felt really worried now. This person was out to kill Ezekiel? It couldn't be.. It just couldn't!
Yuki nodded then hurried to his class room and grabbed his stuff. He left immediately without telling anyone and walked outside to see Mr. Takuya already there.
"Master Yuki, please hurry." Mr. Takami told him, opening the door for him. Yuki nodded and rushed into the limo.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel got in after Yuki and Mr. Takami climbed in as well. The prince looked back at the school as they took off. He began to get angry and clenched at his pants. "Master Ezekiel calm down, this has happened before remember." Mr. Takami said and looked over at the driver. Ezekiel looked at him and shook his head.
"No this is different, that hunter had mothers fang around her neck. This is way different from before!" He yelled then laid his head back. She was playing with him before, playing! Ezekiel couldn't do anything but fear and run. Konata was probably enjoying Ezekiel panic slowly inside.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel got in after Yuki and Mr. Takami climbed in as well. The prince looked back at the school as they took off. He began to get angry and clenched at his pants. "Master Ezekiel calm down, this has happened before remember." Mr. Takami said and looked over at the driver. Ezekiel looked at him and shook his head.
"No this is different, that hunter had mothers fang around her neck. This is way different from before!" He yelled then laid his head back. She was playing with him before, playing! Ezekiel couldn't do anything but fear and run. Konata was probably enjoying Ezekiel panic slowly inside.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:17 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over at Ezekiel when he sensed the anger in his voice. He felt so helpless in this situation...
Yuki reached over and gently rested his hand on the prince's, looking up at his face. "Everything will be alright, okay? Even though I can't do much.... I'll do everything I can to protect you..." He told him with a half smile.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki and frowned. He then wrapped his arms around Yuki and stroked his hair. "No I said I'd always be by your side. I will be the one to protect you Yuki." Ezekiel kissed the top of his head and smiled. "I'm not losing someone I love again." He said softly.
They soon arrived at the house and everyone was already packing up everything. Ezekiel got out of the car and went with Yuki inside. Everywhere the servants were packing up all belongings.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel and smiled too. He never wanted to leave his side... He always wanted to be with him...
Yuki blinked when he walked into the castle and saw all of the servants packing everything. "What's going on? Why are they packing everything?" He asked, watching as the servants hurried around and packed.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki. "Well we are leaving today, the things like the pictures and others items are staying. This is still one of our homes." Just then Ezekiel's grandfather walked up.
"Ezekiel, Yuki, the jet is in the back yard ready. As usual the servant's will get your belongings for you two." Gilbert said then lead them out to the back yard. "Plus finding a hunter around here knowing about us is bad."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games