Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:39 pm
Robert walks up to the group smiling "Nice to meet you, like she said, I am Robert. Hope we can get along together." Maybe he could make some more friends as well in this academy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:39 pm
((Oh ... Oops sorry forgot. I thought we had decided but I am tired so bleh haha. Sorry. So the ten min before class okay? Or would you prefer something like after lunch?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:48 pm
(Eh. first thing in the morning is fine.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:10 pm
"Oh...Well I'm just glad you're not too beat up. I could tell that boy would be trouble. I'm Yui and this is Carson." She replied, a little caught off guard from the sudden 'thanks' and cheerfulness after a fight like that. Seeing another boy, Yui tried to not look at Robert's face do to her shyness with boys, but having another girl around as well as Carson made her feel a little bit more at ease. Helped her speak up a bit too.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 am
Forever_Hikaru

((Quick! What happened, was out at sea for the past week.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:47 am
((Rajin and Carlanza got into a fight and Marin made them stop! But technically Carlanza won haha))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:55 am
"It's nice to meet the two of you. I hope we can hang out some time, not too fond of classes, if you know what I mean." Robert puts his hand out to shake Carson's smiling and thinking to himself Finally some friendlies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:43 pm
spartan309

Krynn watched as Shiyana left, focusing even more on Nicole. Such curves, such beautiful features. The snake herself was drawn in. And that scent.. of course, with all the ruckus and action it was hard to be enveloped in such things. "The kid is a creep. We should go tell him to stop making her feel so uncomfortable." She stood, waiting for Nicole. "How much longer is this lunch, anyway?"

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:02 pm
(Yay! Hector finally gets some lime light.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:39 pm
((Sorry for not posting very often, work has been leaving me in an exhausted state the past bit.))

"You okay?", Cassia asks Rajin. She watches him collect his stuff, though she doesn't make a move to grab hers and follow as she was content to continue laying her head down on the table.

"They could have at least waited for it to be the second day before starting a fight.", Ronan says, walking over to Marin with her food.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:35 pm
Marin Kawa

Marin watched the boy leave then the girl go to a group of students. Turning to look at Leith she smiled, "True but they are kids," she shrugged her shoulders and took the food from him. "Thank you," she then pointed to a table to gesture that they they could sit there and eat. She figured if Elric came and pestered her for food she would give him some for helping with the two students.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:38 pm
Nicole felt her hips and elbows touch Krynn's, blushing just from that. She then watched Shiya leave, that zombie guy scaring her. Krynn wanted to tell him to stop, Nicole quickly getting up along with her. "Right. Shiya shouldn't have to leave just because of him." She said, looking down at her watch since Krynn didn't know how much longer lunch was. "Umm, I think around 5-10 minutes?" She was estimating, not really sure at all.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:30 pm

The snake nodded. Afterward, she seemed to slither over toward Hector. As she arrived, standing over him, she placed a hand on her hip. "My friend and I were wondering if you had a moment you could spare." Krynn smirked, making it look as if she were being sarcastic. She stayed standing, her preference was for making the other feel small and insignificant. She wondered briefly if Nicole would chime in, but quickly decided it wouldn't hurt if she did.

(I'm really sorry if in the upcoming weeks I post very little. I just got a second job so I'll have less time to roleplay.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:20 am
Hector was still off nursing his own delusions when one of Shiyana's friends approached him. She was a very...well-endowed girl. What's more was that her posture seemed to dictate she had a high-and-mighty attitude to her. Hector could already feel the girl trying to impose some kind of authority over him. The zombie wasn't new to this kind thing. When he was alive, Hector had dealt with people similar. But since a fight had already broken out, there was no need to stir anymore trouble. He decided to humor her. The zombie rose from his seat slowly and carefully. He had been sitting for awhile now, so his body was probably stiff. When Hector stood up, he looked at the girl with a an empty and soulless look. This wasn't intentional, it just seemed to happen. It also didn't seem to help that he began cracking every bone he could, up from his neck, down to his toes. This was Hector way of limbering up, but other might have taken it as a threat..or just annoying.

(Who's taller? Krynn or Hector? I imagine Hector to an average height, like 5' 6" or 5' 7")  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games