Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:16 am
Max continued to drag her along as he spotted the red haired male wondering the streets while drinking out of a flask. "Greetings." Max began.

Wagner slowly turned towards Max and growled. "There you are." He snapped.

"I was right at your door step when you left. I'm surprised you didn't see me." Max began. "But I did come across your little friend."

"I've been hearing rumors." He growled.

"Yes. Rumors. As you know, truth and fiction in the mouths of men are always blurred. But I feel no shame in what I have done, and I doubt you would blame me." He smirked. "When certain people decided I had to be disposed of... well, I lived and I made them regret it. I believe you can sympathize."

"Fair enough." Wagner replied, folding his arms. "Lets go to some place... more suitable."

"Of course." Max replied.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm
Berith looked at Lilith and Nicolai. "So are you just letting her get away, or does one of you plan on following her?" he asked, getting impatient.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:16 pm
Fiona said nothing, trying to hide her internal relief. She slowly turned back to Berith, saying nothing as she looked up at him. For all of his cruelty, her face showed indifference, and a vacancy of emotion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:35 am
Isbjorn left with Lilly, keeping an eye on the vampires hands clenched tight around his heavy greataxe, huge muscles rippling, as if daring one of them to follow. He grinned behind his helmet as he continued on, following Lilly, before frowning at her fear. He sighed as his long strides kept up with hers at a fast walk, even when she was running.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:30 pm
On cue the two Vampires vanished from the room at Berith's command, little more than flickers of shadow as they followed Lilly and her spirit.

Hunger drove Nicolai forward. His entire body seemed to ache, fangs fully extended at the thought of feeding from a Valkyrie. The only problem they faced was the spirit, he would be no push over.

Every moment seemed to bring them closer to their prey. Nicolai just hoped that his sister could keep the damn axe wielder busy enough for him to go after Lilly.

Fredrika could only follow, glancing sullenly back as they left the colourful streets. Why Max needed her to tag along to this meeting was beyond the young mechanic, she doubted the Wagner would be overly happy to see her again.

It came as a release when Max finally managed to locate the dragon, locked away in his human form and looking as grumpy as ever. Though being introduced like a lost dog did earn Max a withering glare.

'When will the stupid git realise I'm not his friend? He probably see's me as a walking bacon sandwich...'

Bitter, vivid memories washed through her mind, macabre snap shots of time, frozen like paintings. Shuddering Fredrika moved closer to Max, intent on being as quite and unnoticeable as possible. The sooner this was over the better.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:05 pm
((Sorry for not posting for awhile... Been busy at work. I've been busy at work. I've worked 60 hours this week, and tomorrow I'll hit 70 hours.))  

Paradise451

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:02 pm
"Well, now. Seems things are nice and quiet again" Berith said, holding out his hand. His crystal ball floated back into his grip.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:14 pm
"Yes, though I'm not sure if I can go back to sleep immediately." Fiona muttered, sitting back down as she looked at him.

Lilly continued to run, seeing Isbjorn running to her side. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Isbjorn. I'm such a coward." She said as she ran.

"Ahh... this seems like a good spot." Max smiled as he turned towards Fredrika and Wagner. He took Fredrika's wrist as Wagner touched Max's shoulder. He then pulled out a blue stone and threw it on the ground as the group appeared in front of a large tower.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:48 pm
"I see. Well, let's see if my servants are able to deal with those pesky intruders or not" Berith said as an image appeared in his crystal ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:09 pm
Fiona slowly got back up and walked over to his side so that she could gaze into the crystal ball with him. "Do you mind me looking with you?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:30 pm
"If you don't mind seeing the slaughter of your friends and allies, then be my guest" Berith replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:40 pm
"I'm sure it goes both ways to some degree." She replied. "Just be your gentleman self and please don't hurt me if something goes sour."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:41 pm
{The gods hate Isbjorn}
Isbjorn didn't say anything and just ran beside and slightly behind Lilly, looking over his shoulder occasionally to keep an eye out for pursuers.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:45 pm
((Apparently. Trolololololol! *waiting on Snuggs* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:13 am
Fredrika yelped in surprise, disorientated by the sudden blinding flash of light.
It wouldn't hurt for him to give a little bit of notice before he started moving places and people around like they were only pieces of house furniture.

Letting out a low whistle she ran a hand through her hair, Max's hand still clutched tightly in her own "ok…that was a lot cooler than the street magicians"

Tilting her head back the human glanced at Wagner, he didn't seem particularly surprised by the towers appearance. She was starting to feel rather out of place, stuck with two highly magical beings.

A screech of steal on stone and a mad cackle filled the hall was Nicolai's scythe collided with the wall, missing Isbjorn by millimetres. Knives glanced off stone as Lilith took over for her brother, attempting to drive Einherjar away from his master.

"Who knew the legendary warriors of Odin are such cowards!" he mocked, scythe snapping down in a cruel ark as he attempted to strike at the young Valkyrie.

((Great Einherjar spirit who loves war: Master prefers to run away…XD))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games