Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:55 pm
SweetSorrow101
HI, thought I'd let you all know I am Queentintin's mule, you can call me Sorrow if you like =)

Welcome again! cheese_whine

Although you are a mule, the Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:19 am
sdrawkcab

Esme Marie Cullen
Hello everyone! I’m new to the guild. My name is Toni and I’m so enjoying the games. 🎲

Welcome! O: Nice. Which ones are you enjoying the most?
You'll probably earn the most from Lake Kindred or from zOMG. (Though zOMG might take you some time to level up first.) The game Booty Grab probably also still gives a decent payout.

I was referring to the guild’s games word games subforum and monster mash subforum. I’m new to the guild, not Gaia. I adore zomg, fishing and booty grab but, I don’t have internet/flash right now and those games won’t play on my phone. 📲 i’ve Played pinball, jigsaw and word bump too. The only games I can play now are lake kindred, dumpster dive and those in forums/guilds. I’ve made many friends in zomg and booty grab. I still bump tanks 🐬  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:23 am
Hime Fraise
Esme Marie Cullen
Hello everyone! I’m new to the guild. My name is Toni and I’m so enjoying the games. 🎲

Hii, welcome, I'm new here too.
Everybody here seems super nice and lovely! yum_puddi

That’s because everyone is nice! heart
Do you know lil hime or mystiical_one?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:51 am
Verner Von Richthofen
Esme Marie Cullen

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

Aww, that’s sweet of you, thank you! 🥰  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

miyumix

Greedy Sweetie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:51 am
Esme Marie Cullen
Hime Fraise
Esme Marie Cullen

Hii, welcome, I'm new here too.
Everybody here seems super nice and lovely! yum_puddi

That’s because everyone is nice! heart
Do you know lil hime or mystiical_one?

Yeah! They totally are yum_puddi and no, I don't know them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:22 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
Fyre_Vixin
Hello! Been part of the site since month 1 (lost my og account so this one is from year 2). I know a lot of stuff has changed over the years but I try to keep up. I am a huge fan of Lake Kindred. I might not post a lot because of IRL stuff but you might find random gifts in your inventory that may or may not be from me ninja

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine
Thank you very much!  

Fyre_Vixin

Fairy

Kane Vol Enkor

Dangerous Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:08 pm
Hello everyone call me Kane everyone does. No it's not my real name but I just roll with Kane. I'm 27 mostly work a a chief but I'm also known for odd jobs. I like some anime and manga I mostly play videogames and D&D. Oh and I paint miniatures for my games.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:30 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
SweetSorrow101
HI, thought I'd let you all know I am Queentintin's mule, you can call me Sorrow if you like =)

Welcome again! cheese_whine

Although you are a mule, the Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

Thanks so much biggrin  

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolf Anubite

Deathly Beast

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:55 am
emotion_skull Ello emotion_skull
I'm Wolf Anubite, a ex-charity owner (ex thanks to rl taking up too much time)
A DnD/VtM fan and Crazy Pug lady.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:41 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
I was referring to the guild’s games word games subforum and monster mash subforum. I’m new to the guild, not Gaia. I adore zomg, fishing and booty grab but, I don’t have internet/flash right now and those games won’t play on my phone. 📲 i’ve Played pinball, jigsaw and word bump too. The only games I can play now are lake kindred, dumpster dive and those in forums/guilds. I’ve made many friends in zomg and booty grab. I still bump tanks 🐬

Sorry about that! XD I usually do pay attention to the part of whether people are new to the guild or to Gaia. I was just on a roll that day.
That's cool that you like the games in this guild. And yeahhh I used to be into zOMG until it just ate up all my time. It's a real bummer about flash. I wish Gaia were able to bring us more (simple) games that work on mobile. So then, you're a good one to ask... does Booty Grab have a decent payout? I haven't played tanks in a while. I stopped years ago because my laptop would lag so much I'd have to restart it after 10 or 15 tanks. > <

Kane Vol Enkor
Hello everyone call me Kane everyone does. No it's not my real name but I just roll with Kane. I'm 27 mostly work a a chief but I'm also known for odd jobs. I like some anime and manga I mostly play videogames and D&D. Oh and I paint miniatures for my games.

Welcome! I love your Link avatar! Very spot on O:

Wolf Anubite

Welcome. I'm digging your black and toxic theme. Love how your name glows to match. B]  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kane Vol Enkor

Dangerous Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:13 pm
sdrawkcab
Esme Marie Cullen

Sorry about that! XD I usually do pay attention to the part of whether people are new to the guild or to Gaia. I was just on a roll that day.
That's cool that you like the games in this guild. And yeahhh I used to be into zOMG until it just ate up all my time. It's a real bummer about flash. I wish Gaia were able to bring us more (simple) games that work on mobile. So then, you're a good one to ask... does Booty Grab have a decent payout? I haven't played tanks in a while. I stopped years ago because my laptop would lag so much I'd have to restart it after 10 or 15 tanks. > <

Kane Vol Enkor

Welcome! I love your Link avatar! Very spot on O:

Wolf Anubite

Welcome. I'm digging your black and toxic theme. Love how your name glows to match. B]
Thank you very much! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:23 pm
sdrawkcab

Wolf Anubite

Thank you yum_coffee

Wolf Anubite

Deathly Beast

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:24 pm
Wolf Anubite

Welcome! VtM?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:27 pm
Auriga La Shock
Wolf Anubite

Welcome! VtM?

Ty.
Vampire the Masquerade, the tabletop rpg and the video games.

Wolf Anubite

Deathly Beast

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:56 am
sdrawkcab
Esme Marie Cullen

Booty grab doesn’t pay out as well as kindred wilds but the game and the people are fun! I play mostly for the comraderie. The game pays for having fish in your tank and playing other tanks. Darkerdemons has a booty grab guide link in her booty grab thread. 😉

☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff