Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:45 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Daniels1419 Doux
Where: The Mushroom Kingdom
Dating: Mark Hyun
Thoughts: 'I could try this one...' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Shadow Sword (when summoned, two handed
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

Damen smiled a bit when the other called him unreal. Being raised by an elf though, his perception of nature was a treasured one. He would never want to harm something that amazing. majestic and intriguing. As a child already his surrogate father had taught him to admire and fear mother nature in equal measure. She was as magical as she was brutal. It also had been one of the things that drew Damen to Soleil: it's incredible amount of nature. And now it was Mark who kept him in Soleil, feeling right at home and where he belongs. It had been the naked truth: he did miss his company. But he loves his time with his boyfriend too. When he admitted how he was considering to pick it up as a hobby though, he got surprised a bit by Mark saying he should and so fervently. It brought a gentle smile to his features and he chuckled. "It would be nice to work on some projects again." he admitted. It wasn't like he lacked space to do so.

The demon had worked with less space in his very beginnings. "Thank you, Mark. I'm glad for your support. And of course I would make sure it wouldn't take too much time from us either." he said and winked at his boyfriend. They still had times where they weren't together, he could use those, after his usual chores if there was time left still, to work on some small projects right at home. Since they weren't for selling or anything, he could pick up about anything that attracted him in engineering. He didn't miss his lover's reaction though, even while thinking about the hobby for a moment. Perhaps it would be a good idea to be a little more calm when out and about, until Mark was fully ready. Damen didn't mind pacing himself to the other. Of course soon they were drawn in by the sounds and atmosphere of the Arcade and the demon could just tell Mark was jumping for a game. It made the man smile happily.

When they spoke of a game though, Damen was surprised a bit. He had yet to try any of the games. Though he had to admit they did call his curiosity forward. His gaze went from his boyfriend to the game he pointed at. It seemed to be a literal dance game. Though the ones he saw dancing were definitely not dancing any steps he knew. It was slightly worrying as he wasn't sure he would be much of a challenge to his boyfriend. Still it was hard to deny that Mark wanted to play with him. Damen smiled a bit. He would do anything to keep his love smiling. "Alright, but I doubt I'll be much of a challenge to you." he said and blushed slightly at that admission. He had heard of DDR before so he knew the gist. The key was to keep up with the moves of the dances and to score better than your opponent.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Portfolio with several business cards of clients

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

[color=#8080ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thought it was good news to hear that the other is familiar with arcades. "You're very welcome, dear" he said and he looked forward to playing a few games with Saeki too. Blushed a little when received a kiss on the cheek then smiled at him. "My pleasure" he replied then he joined him inside the arcade. "Co-op games" he exclaimed ecstatically. This was his first time playing arcade with another person that he knows since that opportunity didn't come up in the past. He thought it was worth the amount spent on the coins to continue to play with his boyfriend. He went on to do versus games and single player games involved in points to compete against each other. Played until it was dark out and noticed when the light from the outside was a red-orange color. He was reluctant to end this part of the date, but didn't want to take too much of his partner's time. Took a stroll around the area and walked my boyfriend home. Gave him a goodnight kiss on the forehead before heading home to Hiro. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Mushroom Kingdom.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: ecstatic.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:06 am
x